BEAUTIFUL THREAD,DOC..ILU..ILU  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I M RELIVING  IPKKND😊
ARHI,MY PASSION...SANAYA,MY OBSESSION
BARUN IS TOO GOOD !!!
THANKS A LOT,DEAR !!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Well lets hope that this forum NEVER closes, and our grandkids will be yelling at us to get off of IF LOL!

LOL but I don't think our kids will even allow their kids to come close to us with this insanity  we have right now.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

@ArshiHamesha, great post today !

He has nothing to say but "WHAT THE" just worth watching and drooling (As Barundiwani says)
 He wants to bursts out but he is out of words.She finished his given task as well as Lavanya's.How could she πŸ˜³

LOL! yeah i was drooling and laught at the same time during this scene! Barun was dead on with the expressions, and i liked how nothing came out of his mouth but was thinking up soo much to say. Khushi probably left too soon haha!

Thnx .Your Drool corner was my inspiration to start with and of course without Indi's help I couldn't be able to do it.Once again Thnx for both of you.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sorry, i am a couple of days late, but here's episode 19, the resignation. 

"abhay sharma, chhati tees, kamar chalees, doley unnees..."

"ravinder singh, untalees, unattees, solah..."

"kamlesh pandey, chalees, unatees, satrah..."

"akash pathore, athtees, tees unnees..."

"aur lakshya verma, unatees, tees, athara... ab kya, sir?"

"huh"

"there are 

so many positions of

love:

each curve on a branch,

the thousand different ways

your eyes can embrace us,"

~~~ hafiz ~~~

smug to stumped in six sentences flat. poor poor arnav singh raizada. resign, he'd said, if you can't take their measurements and don't forget to collect your salary on the way out, nor hand over that cheque of a lakh of rupees. poor man, he had no idea whom he'd taken on. crazier than all other devis, this was sanka devi herself. jai ho.

"aur kya?"

studying expressions, their mercurial shifts, their many unspoken messages, was delightful this episode. started with that astounding play across the face of asr. in contrast, a smiling, chirpy khushi, and a completely dumfounded lavanya. did khushi just make asr go "huh" in its most d-uh rendition πŸ˜†?

yet he didn't let lavanya into the confrontation between khushi and himself. already they seem to have a private space, vis a vis, nothing in between.

"intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone - and find that that's ok with them."
~~~ alain de botton ~~~

why do i get the feeling that her plucky nature finds a response in him, that even he doesn't know. barundiwani pointed out how he was the only one in the room who was totally relaxed when she barged into the conference room in an earlier episode. i recall he sort of looked at her in this curious enquiring way, almost wanting to hear what this girl splashed with paint had to say. and he gave her that chance. he, who barked and yelled at everyone and brooked no insubordination or questioning from anyone, why was he giving this chance to a perfect stranger?

this time he steps in between lavanya and khushi, and then that almost gentle, definitely sexy, "get out."

khushi pays the price of being different, in an indifferent to the point of being cruel work place. touching, sanaya's khushi on that phone call to shyam. but she doesn't lose her fighting spirit. she'll manage everything.

when she's hurt by the caricature of asr vs khushi, disturbed about being reduced to a game, a tamasha, again the wise words of manju. life is a mixed bag of different tastes, depends what you make of it. however bitter it may be now, this will pass, and soon it will be... jalebi time. i enjoyed the way she relished her life saving drug, the jalebi, then feeling strong again walked up to the scoreboard and carefully removed one plait from her caricature. only one choti, ab theek hai. 

identity. without it who are we really? a subtle claiming back and assertion of herself, beautiful. 

shyam is getting more and more firmly entrenched in the gupta household and buaji's heart. why the sudden accident? and the crutches? another story opened never to be told or just an adjustment to accommodate abhaas mehta's leg injury in ad? whatever it was, it worked to notch up buaji's lau and concern, while payal remained wary of this stranger taking over her aunt's home.

in rm, mamiji and her one track mind chased the question of her bitwa's marriage in her usual crass way. "ee loh phuroot khao... bahut beak ho gayi ho..." she settled down to a chat her niece in the hope of prying information and somehow getting arnav to marry. unfortunately, nani walked in on the tete a tete and today she was in a foul mood. mamiji bore the brunt of it. "i am still alive," thundered the matriarch when told mami was concerned about arnav's marriage. oh that remark about not using what you don't have, i.e., dimaag, was a slap across mami's face. i felt its sting.

poor manorama, that terrible helplessness of one not born in an elite home who aspired for a "higher" life but never ever got over her diffidence. covering herself all the time with make up and gaudy expensive things was a desperate attempt to fit in. but her sense of belonging to a "lower" class was as firmly entrenced in her as shyam was hoping to be in khushi's life.

he bought ber for khushi. how dare he. hope she doesn't have even one of those things. reminds me of snow white's wicked step mother and her apples.

"the sweeter the lover, the blacker the core. scratch a lover and find a foe!"
~~~ dorothy parker ~~~

back at ar, asr realises khushi was the water sprinkler culprit. he calls her in, anger heating up the air around him, i could almost see steam rising. he is all set to throw her out, but he can't. he gets up almost choking with rage, and takes off his jacket. 

who could blame the poor girl for almost passing out at the sight of his hand on his jacket button. i was finding it difficult to breathe and i was just seeing him on screen πŸ˜†.
in sheer frustration he moves toward her, and again that intimate space, as though held together they are by an invisible force. he's angry, she's worried, again cowering before his bully stance.

he's possibly wondering how to punish her and at the same time give her a task she's sure to fail. she retreats. and almost falls. his hand instantly shoots out, catches her, and holds on. 

didn't the same hand drop her just the day before, deliberately letting go? why didn't he let her fall today? he was angry, he wanted to throttle her most likely, yet he saved her. and held on.

the momentum carries her right up to him. he looks at her. 

there's something in those eyes i swear i haven't seen before. what is in that look? does asr even know he is looking at her like that? i don't see any of the anger we just saw a moment ago. almost like his eyes want to stay there, just rest on her face.

he moves away and breaks the contact, but you can sense it took some effort, and he is just wanting to get away. barks at her to take dictation, looking to reassert his superior status, keep her terrified. and the dictation starts.

subtle ebb and flow of arnav and khushi toward and away from each other. the ocean is trying not to let anyone discover or fathom his depth. but happiness has a way of winning always. especially when it says it will do and do some more, not just give up.

today one of the bravest girls in our country passed away. ipk was about people like her. girls who are not scared. men who know how to fight with a girl, challenge her, but also respect her. interestingly the man who claimed to be the most steeped in religion and indian culture turned out to me the monster, not the man who said terrible things and forced the woman he loved to marry him. he in fact, told his girl friend and later his wife, don't change a thing about you for me, be who you are. he realised his father was wrong and left that powerful symbol of patriarchy, his surname, and took his mother's family name instead. our television needs more people like him and khushi kumari gupta.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

LOL but I don't think our kids will even allow their kids to come close to us with this insanity  we have right now.

🀣  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
indi52 thumbnail

Indi, can i just say I LOVE YOU for your words and warmth you bring? i wasn't ready to share this before, but now maybe i am. My Hubby and i had our second miscarriage within a year in Aug, we have been trying for three yrs. so many treatments and no baby. i pretty much stopped living my life since we started planning and no result. i had gained weight  and just wasn't happy with myself. after this m/c i decided to give myself priority and around the time i discovered IPK. the happiness Khushi bought to screen was infectious and ... i learned to be grateful and happy for all that i do have. Barun...well lets just say that he found the teenager in me, haven't obsessed over anyone like that since i was in highschool πŸ˜† He just made me happy . today i'm 12lbs lighter (woo hoo!), feel great and thinking positive that i will have my baby when it's meant to be. they can't find anything wrong with me so that's good i guess LOL. IPK was truely a godsend!!! 

love you back, happy, gutsy, thinner, obsessed one. two miscarriages and you fought back. proud of you and here's a gift for fighting off the blues,

you know i am forever overweight, and yes depression makes me eat like a maniac. never conceived for 15 years post marriage, then suddenly one day, just after i completed 40, there it was. and now this 11 year old is ruling over us. it will happen to you too, sir, i am sure. take care. and thanks again for that sweet warm post. can't tell you how touched i was. and yeah, how does this man manage to make me feel like 18 again. when is he coming back?!!!

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

❀️d ur post, nicely written!!!

Thank you so much.  I am very much enjoying reliving IPK with you girls.  My friend is Arshi Hamesha! Love your work.

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katelyn

OMGosh, you have been through so much!  πŸ€—  I hope you continue to stay positive dear!  After my loss, I cherished my family and friends more.  Am very thankful for what I have.  Also, more than ever I enjoyed the simpler things in life.

Yes, Khushi's character is all inspiring.  She represents happiness and strength!  Even after the loss of her parents and all the huddles in her life, she continued to stay positive and strong!  Arshi makes me happy too!!  They are therapy to our souls! πŸ˜ƒ  I'm so very glad that IPK was there for you too!  I'm here for you so do PM me anytime!!

Thanks Dear Indi,katelyn and barundiwani. I went and am going through some rough patch in my life...and IPK helped me and than this thread and reading all your posts is therapy for my soul too...please keep writing as I enjoy your posts and the drool cornerπŸ˜‰
Indi, u have been blessed to write so beautifully and to the point. I am not good in writing and cannot express but u do it so well for me. Thanks
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: V323

can somebody give me the DATE or EPISODE NUMBER of the Diwali scenes?

Episode : 109 - 31st October 2011
Khushi and Arnav have feelings for each other

Khushi prays for her father's good health on the occasion of Diwali. Khushi decides to give gifts or sweets to the Raizada's. Lavanya invites her friends for Diwali. Anjali wants Shyam to meet Khushi but he manages to escape. Lavanya's friend think that Lavanya has to be pretentious in order to live with the Raizada's. Lavanya tells her friends not misunderstand her and obey the tradition as it makes the elders happy. Khushi and Naniji feel proud seeing the transition in Lavanya. Arnav and Khushi admire each other.

Episode : 110 - 1st November 2011
Arnav refuses to get married

Nani praises Lavanya and tells Arnav to propose marriage to her but Arnav refuses to marry. Khushi is upset when Lavanya tells her about her and Arnav's marriage. Shyam hides from Khushi in the house. Arnav and Khushi admire each other at the function. Arnav has eyes only for Khushi at the function while everyone else is busy with the guests. Khushi sprains her leg while lighting a candle. Arnav sees this.Arnav massages Khushi's foot which has been sprained. He even returns her lost anklet.

Episode : 111 -  2nd November 2011 (Almost Kiss)
Arnav proposes marriage to Lavanya

Arnav and Khushi get closer. Later on, Arnav regrets for his move and so does Khushi for giving in. When Khushi approaches Arnav, he avoids her. The guests raise objection to Lavanya staying in the Raizada's house before marriage. Khushi asks Arnav how he got her anklet and why did he come so close to her physically. Arnav gets agitated by her questions and tells her to stay away from him.  Nani is embarrassed by the questions posted by the guests. Arnav listens to this and proposes marriage to Lavanya in front of everyone. Khushi is shocked. The Raizada's are happy with Arnav's decision. Lavanya gives the good news to Khushi who is upset with Arnav's sudden decision. Everyone congratulates Arnav and Arnav notices Khushi upset.

Episode : 112 - 3rd November 2011
Khushi's behaviour annoys Arnav

Khushi wishes good luck to Lavanya. Khushi is genuinely happy for Lavanya and Arnav is surprised to see the sudden change in Khushi's behaviour. Shyam is happy to hear this news as Khushi will not have to come to Raizada's house anymore. Everyone is shocked when Arnav doesn't confirm the marriage dates. Arnav offers to drop Khushi home. Khushi pretends to be happy in front of him. Arnav gets irritated by Khushi's behavior who pretends to be happy for him and Lavanya. Khushi forgets her purse in Arnav's car. The Raizada's wonder when Arnav will marry Lavanya. Arnav finds Khushi's purse in his car. Buaji asks Khushi about her views on marriage with Shyam. Arnav goes back to Khushi's house to return her purse. Khushi is shocked to see him at her door step. http://youtu.be/InRSM-c2-9I

Credit for summaries: Star Plus webpage
Credit for videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: sigrid

Thanks Dear Indi,katelyn and barundiwani. I went and am going through some rough patch in my life...and IPK helped me and than this thread and reading all your posts is therapy for my soul too...please keep writing as I enjoy your posts and the drool cornerπŸ˜‰
Indi, u have been blessed to write so beautifully and to the point. I am not good in writing and cannot express but u do it so well for me. Thanks

Here's a big hug for you!  πŸ€—  Also here's a big group hug for everyone!  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

We all share a special bond here and all because of Arshi/IPK!  You are an amazing group!  I love you all!!  Yes, please do keep on writing and posting your thoughts because I immensely love reading them!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago