(Nani who was rescued from the Police station by Tej Singh couldn't stop thinking about him.π³ Tej was equally immersed in thoughts about Nani. They decide to meet in a restaurant in the evening)
(Scene directly starts at the restaurant. Nani n tej Singh are seated on a table n are looking at each other. They share an eyelock. The song "DREAM GIRL" is playing. π€£Tej holds Nani's hands. Nani blushes n takes it away. They again share an eyelock)
(At another table shraddha n ishani(akshi) are discussing ways ti take revenge on the cv's for the injustice the CV's did to srjπ€£)
Shraddha: isha we must do something to teach these CV's a nice lesson.
Ishani: Ya we should. How dare they do this to our srj? I feel like sending them to jail for ever.π‘
Shraddha: How abt pushing them from the 6th floor of this hotel?π
Ishani: No then they ll die immediately. Must push them from the 3rd floor so that they become disabled for lifeπ
Shraddha: How about making them drink Mai's magic milk and erase their memories?π€£
Ishani: I think we needn't do anything now. TRP madam is already punishing them. So their shop is going to close anytime now. Tit for tatπ€£
(they r both laughing n feeling very happy abt their brilliant plans)
(Meanwhile the Ayesha n nerusha are seated at another table. Tej singh looks at Ayeshaπ‘.)
Tej singh(thinking): Omg what a pretty young girl. Y did I accept this buddhi(nani)?π
(Meanwhile Ayesha looks at tej singh n feels disgusted)π€’
Ayesha: Y is this budha(tej) staring at me?π€’
(Nerusha is not listening to her. She seems to be immersed in Vishnu's thoughtsπ€£)
(Tej singh gets up from his chair and keeps looking at Ayesha)π€’
Nani: wat are u looking at teju?
Tej: Nothing bulbul I want to go to the washroom. I ll be back in a minute. π
(Tej starts walking towards Ayesha. Ayesha tries to wake up nerusha)
Ayesha: neru wake up wake up.π
Nerusha: oh Ayesha u spoiled my beautiful dream (abt Vishnu)π€£
(nerusha starts dreaming abt Vishnu again. Tej comes closer to the table. Ayesha runs away. Tej following Ayesha. Ayesha looking very scared n starts walking at a faster pace)π€£
(Scene cuts to shristee. Shristee is taking an interview of tina dutta)π
Shristee: Tina mam wat do u like the most in this world?π
Tina: I like acting the most. Acting is my passion. I also like to spend quality with my family n friends.ππ
Shristee: What do u think abt ur fans?π
Tina: I love all my fans a lot ya. Thank u so much for all ur love and blessings. It makes me feel very good. But I hate u a lot.π
Shristee(shocked): OMG y?π²π²π²
Tina: Coz u love me so much that I cant stop thinking abt u. Ur my biggest n most lovely fan.(tina smiles)πππ
(Shristee gets very emotional. Tina n shristee hug and shristee asks a waiter to take their photo)ππ
(scene cuts to tej n Ayesha. Ayesha is looking back at tej who is following her n is very scared. She accidently dashes nandishπ³π³π³π³π³)
Ayesha: omg nandish. Can't believe my eyes. Nandish im a really big fan of urs. Can I have an autograph?π³π³π³π³
Nandish: sure y not? π
(Ayesha takes the autograph n leaves. Nandish observes tej following her. Ayesha has hidden behind a tree and tej arrives there. Tej has cornered Ayesha. Ayesha is very scared when Nandish arrives there.πππ )
Nandish: A tej singh leave herπ‘
Tej holds Nandish's collar and says: wat wil u do?π‘
(Scene cuts to abila n sahera. They r playing h8 the cv's gameπ€£)
Abila: the cv's r ignoring our veecha n showing evil tej chanda scenes h8 them a lot. π€£
Sahera: u forgot the timepass couple scenes. I h8 the cv's so much that if they come infront of me then I ll marry them off with tej singh.π€£
Abila: I ll feed them 100 glasses of magical milk so that they forget abt all other chars n only show veecha scenes.π€£
Sahera: I h8 the cv's a lot. They r sadist. π€£
Abila: they love βve chars. They should be sent to jail.π€£
(Scene cuts back to Nandish tej n Ayesha. Nandish slaps Tej Singh. He then gives evil tej 2-3 punches on his face n stomach n then 3 more slaps. Evil tej bleeding. Nandish now calls CIDπ€£)
Nandish: hello CID?
Sanju: CID sanju speaking.π€£π€£π€£
Nandish: CID sanju Plz come to Greenland restaurant now. There has been an attempt to molest.π‘
Tej: o teri CID sanju. Ye to badi khatarnak hai. (Tej runs away)π€£
Ayesha: thak u so much nandish u saved me today.π³
Nandish: anything for my crazy fans.π³
(Ayesha smiles they shake hands n give a short hug.)π³π³π³π³
Nandish: ok must go now. Tc. cid sanju is coming. π
(Nandish says bye to Ayesha n leaves. Ayesha sees disha coming n goes off with her)π
(Scene cuts to Nani)π€£
Nani(wondering): where is my teju? Y didn't he come yet?? π€£
(meanwhile something strange is happening!!!! The restaurant is being cleaned. Red carpet is being rolled. Room freshner is being sprayed. Perfume is being sprayed. Spotlights n decorations r being made. A special table is being readied. Roses are kept on that table.π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£)
Nani(to a waiter): a kabutar(nani's name for the waiter) what is all this? Wat is happening? π€£
Waiter: I heard some VIP madam(ishani) Is coming.π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£
Precap: Tejani OS 4- VIP madam n Tejani BREAKUP
A waiter has mixed something in ishani's tea. Ria sees this. π€£
Meanwhile Nani is searching for tej. She dashes with poornima(newveechafan).
Nani: A chori dekh nahi sakti kya?
Poornima: sorry I don't wear soda glass specs like some 200 yr old ppl. π€£π€£
To be continuedβ¦β¦β¦β¦β¦..
REMAINING PPL in the NEXT OS sorry.π