Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today I was thinking abt the CVs of D3 and where they intend to take TaaRey's romance which sadly has come to a halt. I was trying to figure out if stretching their misunderstanding and friction to this extent will help in the bigger picture and my answer is NO!

Not so long ago I was so gripped by their developing love story and how romance was blossoming in a tender manner.  Even when there were misunderstandings due to Shivam...I was fine with it because it made sense and it actually gave us some unforgettable moments between TaaRey! But once the truth was revealed regarding Shivam...the need for more misunderstandings couldn't be justified.

CVs missed out on 3 golden opportunities to bring TaaRey together. The first one was after their very first intimate moment when Rey breaks down in front of Taani. That in my opinion would have been the best possible time for them to seize the moment. But nope...CVs carried on with the circus of misunderstandings.

The 2nd opportunity was when TaaRey were alone in the dark...CVs could have weaved a magical moment right there. That too fizzled out. And the 3rd opportunity was after the recent Mitwa flashback sequence, when Rey is lost in thoughts. After that sequence, Rey immedietely got up from the steps and for a moment I thought he was a man on a mission 😆  They could have shown Rey make his way to confront Taani. But again, the moment was lost and nothing became of it.

So after so many lost opportunities I can't help but ask myself again...so when is it? When will the misunderstandings finally clear and when can these two broken hearts be mended? Because the only way for their pain to ease is if they accept and embrace their feelings...and each other.

I don't know how much longer CVs intend on dragging this out but I think these 2 should have got it together way back.. There's really no justification for torturing the poor souls and in the process, causing heartache for TaaRey fans! We all know that love is complicated...but looks like D3 CVs are taking this saying a bit too seriously!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post! Agree to each and every word.. Mee too waiting for the day when they just talk about their POV to each other and clear out their MU!! Be it agreesively or be it peacefull!! They just have to sort out their freakin MU's somehow!!
 After the TJP sequence.. I thought ki inki MU's clear ho jayengi.. But uska ulta ho gaya.. MU's aur badh gaye!
But I guess.. all we can do is wait.. Coz CV's tak na kabhi hum Taareyians ki demand pohochi hai aur na pohochegi!
But in the end.. everything has to be good.. right? All we have to do is just wait and watch!
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are right. But I have a feeling that this all is just for Sharon entry. They want both stories to develop equally or something
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with u I so wish that cvs clear Taarey mu soon it's torturing to see them so hurt and give us Taareyians only heartbreak and headache
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously great post 
Everything you said is absolutely correct CVs seriously had so many countless opportunities to express the feeling of Taarey but no they are dragging this MUs for absolutely no reason its annoying to watch especially as a Taareyian to watch my two favourite and lovable characters hurting like this for absolutely no reason I mean Girl loves Boy Boy Loves Girl why is their so many MUs why did the CVs have to turn such a beautiful moment and say it was wrong.Why do they constantly hurt Taarey fanbase like this their biased behaviour I dont get .They have let me down countless times and now I seem to be losing hope if Taarey will ever get out of this period of MUs because all I see is more MUs and more MUs what is going on ???
zpreme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This post is spot on. The misunderstandings in Taareys recent track are all, in fact, with no foundation. It has become almost a joke.
It is also unjust if Taarey's track is being presented this way only to help bring forward Swaron's track
sreeja_rox thumbnail
The cv's seem 2 be more interestd in increasing the mu's..bt there were 2 positive things too coz of the mu's..
1. Rey realised that he is in love with Taani
2.Rey realised what Taani means 2 him and how important she is in his life
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bang on post i am totally agree with you every time cv's miss golden opportunity and made us sad but i am also agree with sreeja that really because of that rey finally realise his feeling towards taani
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

The cv's seem 2 be more interestd in increasing the mu's..bt there were 2 positive things too coz of the mu's..
1. Rey realised that he is in love with Taani
2.Rey realised what Taani means 2 him and how important she is in his life

Agree to u!!! Rey has finally realised how much she means to him.. wich gives us hopes again.. So its a positive sign, n now after so much misunderstandings not only us but even Rey is"not ok" wid it..😃 so hopefully next week..or aftr the bb match..things wil fall bck to places... *fingers crossed*😕
Btw loved ur comment,,.. sooo positive.
And loved d post too... seriously they missed out 3 awesome opportunities... but we wont lose hope..cause we are Taareynian..and Taareynians never give up!!!👍🏼 
Edited by AndyTaarey - 11 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivangi_Taarey

Bang on post! Agree to each and every word.. Mee too waiting for the day when they just talk about their POV to each other and clear out their MU!! Be it agreesively or be it peacefull!! They just have to sort out their freakin MU's somehow!!

After the TJP sequence.. I thought ki inki MU's clear ho jayengi.. But uska ulta ho gaya.. MU's aur badh gaye!
But I guess.. all we can do is wait.. Coz CV's tak na kabhi hum Taareyians ki demand pohochi hai aur na pohochegi!
But in the end.. everything has to be good.. right? All we have to do is just wait and watch!

Tell me about it! 😆 I don't care how they sort it out...I just want those misunderstandings to clear!! I'm losing the will to live now 😆
I've heard that people related to production houses visit India forums and read up on fan thoughts. I don't know about D3 CVs but I sure do hope that they put us out of our misery...surely they must know that this is torture for TaaRey fans! But you're right - all we can do is just wait and watch.
Thanks for commenting!