Is she now clear that who is Dev
N who is Maan ???
Maan has also a boss. Wat a irony.

So panic abt Gas. That was hilarious.
Gas ne sara game hi change kar diya.
Brij so emotional. N the unexpected
Happened. Job instead of marriage.
Geet thinking is she dreaming.

So that's how Geet got a job. Intresting.

Murphy's story. It was dam funny n
Intresting. Geet ka dimag in sab me
Tez chalta hai.
mayukha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WOOWWW !!!

It took Arjuna a teacher like Sri Krishna, the almighty himself and an extensive text of 700 plus verses to understand the eternal reality/myth of life.
And all it took brij is excess of GAS and few minutes of chest pain.  Must be one GASSY realization.😲😲😲

What is with brij going all "Puttar" and "beta" on geet...how old is he again ???? 😕
Now each time I read brij, I am getting all these wierd visuals of a partially greyed Santa Claus in my mind.

Love
Mayukha

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u r here bcoz u lv to write...i m here bcoz i lv to read...so plz dont bother abt that reader of ur writing who doesnt understand ur writing...plz just bother abt me who may b so kind of understand ur writing...plz write for me n i think there r numerous one who lv to read abt ur writings...dont bother abt one reader..ok ok i knw u dont actually ...u r a matured one...
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idunno

To glassdoor
i love to read 'To sir with love' which has created very high respect about u and u become my fev writer but after reading this story to be frank nothing is going in my brain and don't know up till now what is this story all about?who is arnav?who is geet?what is her motive?what's Arnav's motive?what is all about barfi and how the story of seeta hui ...?connected to this story?up till now i didn't get hold of the real concept that what u r trying to say ?specially geet's diary very high standard language not my subject of understanding ,the flaw of story is not consistent and gets so much confused that i said i dont understand ur writing so it means u are writer u know what u writing than make us understand what u r writing in simple version this writing is way too much complicated to understand and ya as per ur wish i will stop to read this ff as in short i am not genius to understand ur concept.

i think u forgot...earlier parts of TSWL...we were nt understanding nything...we were just trying to tear our hair n all th parts of TSWL were so brainstorming that i remembered evn after the part 150 we didnt assume many things...maans characters was so mysterious...his motive...then shasha...we didnt like dev first bt thn later he bcame our swthrt...n many more...so just have patience...mystery which just makes sheesh writing more interesting...he will unfold all mysteries...u will see clerly evrything...its just passed few parts only...i ensure u u will understand evrythng after part 100...n if u think its nt making nythng sense thn come here to read it aftr part 100 n read it thn...
Edited by paponecon - 11 years ago
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
veerji sap toh chagaye :-)
mayukha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idunno

To glassdoor
i love to read 'To sir with love' which has created very high respect about u and u become my fev writer but after reading this story to be frank nothing is going in my brain and don't know up till now what is this story all about?who is arnav?who is geet?what is her motive?what's Arnav's motive?what is all about barfi and how the story of seeta hui ...?connected to this story?up till now i didn't get hold of the real concept that what u r trying to say ?specially geet's diary very high standard language not my subject of understanding ,the flaw of story is not consistent and gets so much confused that i said i dont understand ur writing so it means u are writer u know what u writing than make us understand what u r writing in simple version this writing is way too much complicated to understand and ya as per ur wish i will stop to read this ff as in short i am not genius to understand ur concept.

Oh dear, please don't doubt your intelligence just because you are not able to get the gist of the story. How would you enjoy it if you were to understand every character right in the begining of the story? Give it some time and let the characters grow.
If you feel that a particular update is not making sense then just throw your questions in the thread. It's an open forum and believe me you would find a thousand members who would gladly discuss with you. Believe me, it's so amazing to see the various perceptions and the indepth analysis of each character here in the forum.
I for one had almost ripped my hair apart reading TSWL and I am more than willing to do it for TLDH. (Only because I am sure it will grow again)

Don't take it to heart. The choice is yours.

Love
Mayukha
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
😆

That was some off screen drama huh. How can a story be spicy without it? So before saying anything I want to hug a few people.

Nammu, Papon, Avi,
Ravz333(Dont know name sorry!), Mayukha and all others who read this   🤗 ❤️ ❤️.

@Papon - 😆 I know I am perfectly capable of stretching anything. I will try to get to the point before anyone shuts me up in this story. Oh and also will try to prevent heart attacks. 😳

Chap 10:

Geet:

After ranting about all that she felt a lot better. But she was still angry in the end. What did that man think of himself? He spoke about being a secretary as if it was some kind of rocket science. How hard could it be? No wonder so many secretaries came and went. Probably these two men had made their lives a living hell. They had opted to leave unable to bear all the shit. And then these two had conveniently placed the blame on those poor ladies for having left. If they leave they are the ones who are dumb and wrong. They were not here to justify themselves now, were they? Just because these men were rich and powerful they thought they could get away with anything?

But they had not seen Geet Handa till now. She saw her hands shaking with raw anger. She clenched her fists into a ball and let out a small prayer. She felt a lot calmer.

What had she done to warrant so much anger? She had barely even started and he had made her feel small. He had even accused her of stalking! Like she had nothing better to do. He was such an arrogant man. If she had really wanted to stalk him she would never insult him or get angry with him in the first place now, would she? He had even presumed that she was dumb just because she was in college. People who went to college cannot be smart or what? She would show that man his place. He thought he knew everything.

Yes he might know a lot more than her. For he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But that did not make her any less of a person. How dare he insult her so? She felt her blood boiling again. He could have explained it in a nice manner and then if she had made a mistake told her where she was wrong.

But no. Instead he had made it look like she was here to sweep the ground beneath his feet. No wonder she had written about toe fetish in the story. Sometimes she herself did not understand why she wrote some things. But it all made sense later.

What was that man after all. Just an architect who designed buildings. He probably was under the illusion he was some kind of Einstein. Control Freak. Freaking Maanstein Frankenstein.

She saw Pinky coming over. Time to cool down her temper. She took deep breaths.

Pinky "Hi Geet. Want to come over for a tea break?"

Geet "Sure. Let me fish out my wallet."

Pinky laughed slightly and spoke in an indulgent tone "Tea is free dear. You can drink as many times as you want."

Geet felt embarrassed "I knew that. Of course I did. I just thought I will buy some chips or snacks you know."

Could she be anymore silly? Geet made sure she walked behind Pinky. We do not want the pretty receptionist to see the forbidden flip flops now, do we?

They reached the cafeteria and fetched steaming hot coffee in Styrofoam cups.

Pinky "These are all not at all eco friendly you know. If it is pure plastic it is ok. Else pure cardboard is also anyway ok. But this is some kind of organic material lined with plastic. The worst kind. I am filing a petition with HR and housekeeping to stop them you know."

Geet "Vow. You are into environment and things then? Cool."

Pinky "I am not into it you know. I just want to make sure we are as eco friendly as possible."

Geet nodded in all seriousness. Of course it was very important to be eco friendly. Pity though Maan did not think so. He thought fanning the boss with a book was a bad thing. That saved some electricity, didn't it?

Pinky "So you are from this city?"

Geet "Yep. My place is on Bell Road. Where do you stay?"

Pinky "Close by. I don't know why these guys are taking so long."

Pinky had hardly finished her sentence when Geet heard a noisy bunch of people walk in. Well actually it was just two people.

Pinky "Hey guys. This is the new secretary. For DK. Geet Handa."

There was a collective "Ohhh".

Geet "Aa..nice to meet you!"

Pinky "Let me introduce you. This here is Yash Y Kundra. He is from the admin and maintenance division."

Geet saw a tall lanky lad with a winning smile.

Yash "Hello Geet. You can call me Y2K for short."

Geet giggled. 

Yash "So Geet. I was talking to my boss about you yesterday. He was telling me I need to help you brush up on your Office skills."

Geet "Huh?"

Yash "You know, Word, Excel, Project etc."

Geet "Oh! So I have to learn all that?"

Yash "Yep. So we will set up a time and meet. He hasn't spoken to you yet?"

Geet shook her head.

Yash "Not to worry. He will brief you on those things soon enough. And this here is the famous Meera Modi."

Geet turned to see a cutesy woman in her mid twenties.

Meera smiled "I suppose you will call me M?"

This was just like college! She could easily fit in here. Jolly.

Geet "Hello M."

Yash "Don't go by her appearance. She has the entire company financials at her finger tips."

Meera "Come on Yash. Stop pulling my leg now."

Yash "Arre. What pulling your leg? You calling me cable guy. That is called pulling leg."

Geet "Cable guy?"

Yash "Ya she thinks I look like Jim Carrey with stained teeth."

Pinky "Oh God! Stop it you two. Poor girl. Don't bombard her with your quirkiness in one day. Let her in easy."

Meera "Yep sure. Geet, by the way are you interested in paintings?"

Yash "Started. Do you have to ask every person you meet this question M?"

Geet "If I say I am interested, do I need to buy a painting?"

Yash clapped his hands "Aha. A smart cookie too. Meera, see she is not one to fall into your trap. She is more my type."

It was actually an honest question from Geet's end. She did not have any money to buy paintings!

Meera "Yash, accept the bitter truth. No girl is your type."

Yash "We will see M. We will see. Ah who do we have here. Geet, welcome the face of Khurana Constructions. Our lucky mascot."

Geet saw the lady walking in and was for one moment speechless. Was this lady for real? If anyone had to sum up her description in one word it would be 'oomph'. When she walked it was as if she was aware that her every move drew attention. And it had to. She was about 5 ft 8 in tall. And that gave her body geometry a lot of room for having big curves which made her seem overtly sensuous. Almost to the point where it was intolerable. It gave one a vague reminder of yesteryear cabaret dancers and item girls. Performers just hired for one song to titillate with their graceful movements.

But to contrast her body, her face had an innocent quality. Almost as if it caused pain to the onlooker that such a naive person could hardly be aware of the danger lurking in the nearest corner. It was a perfect big damsel in distress effect.

"Hi I am Naintara Rathod.", spoke a perfectly modulated husky voice.

Yash "She is something, isn't she Geet?"

Geet could only nod. Naintara laughed. And on her face one could see the cutest dimples. Could anyone be this perfect?

Yash "This is Geet Handa, DK's new secretary."

Naintara arched her brow "I see. I came to tell you guys that I won't be able to join you guys for lunch. I am going out."

Pinky "Sure Tara. Catch you later."

As Geet saw Tara walking away she bent over to Yash and asked him "Mascot means?"

Yash "Mostly PR work. I don't know what she actually does though. She doesn't talk much about work."

Vow there were so many things she knew next to nothing about.

Geet "Pinky you were saying something about secretaries coming and going na? What is that?"

Pinky smiled "No nothing really. It is nothing to worry about."

Geet nodded. She was not sure how to ask "I…"

Yash "Yes Geet."

Geet "Nothing. I just wanted to ask about DK. Is there anything I need to watch out for or something like that."

Meera "Geet, it is going to be fine. Don't worry about unnecessary things. DK is a nice person to work for."

Geet "Ok…"

Meera "It happens when one is looking for the right person for the job for the first time. DK has not been CEO for very long. So don't think much about it. Just focus on your work and you should be fine."

Geet smiled. That was a relief. She walked back to her desk slowly. No sooner had she reached, the desk phone rang. It was the great Maanstein.

Maan "Geet, you can come in now. Let us start…"

Geet "No."

Maan "What!"

Geet "Don't you get the meaning of the word 'no'. You are not my boss. DK is. I will talk only to him. You have no right to insult me."

There was silence for a few seconds on the other end.

Geet "Hello! Are you there? Can I hang up now?"

Maan "Geet, I am telling you for the last time. Come here or you are going to be sorry. I mean it."

Geet "Fine if you insist."

She stiffened herself and just rubbed her eyes. She wanted to appear nice and fresh. Like his stinging words did not matter at all. And it did not matter. She went with her arms swinging into Maan's cabin.

Maan "Please come in Ms Handa. Have a seat."

Vow he was a fast learner.

Geet "Thank you MK."

She sat down slowly. But when she looked at his face there was something wrong there. A chill ran down her spine. He was smiling at her mockingly. As if she had stirred up a hornets nest. And he would enjoy looking at her getting bitten by the countless insects that were about to feast on her.

Maan "So Ms Handa, you have not even seen him yet and you are already fond of your boss?"

Damn him. But she smiled back. Her hands were clammy though.

She said with as much dignity as she could muster at that moment "I am not fond of him. I report to him."

Maan's eyebrows were raised as if he knew a dirty little secret that she did not. He dragged the following sentence. "I see that Geet has learned a new word today called 'report'. You report to him?"

She gulped "I was told so."

Maan "Hmm alright. So…"

She was saved by a soft knock this time.

"MK."

Did she see Maan smile? She turned back and of course it had to be Naintara.

Maan "Hi Tara."

Tara "Did you forget that we have to go out for lunch today?"

Maan smiled again "Of course not Tara. I will join you. Wait for me downstairs."

Geet saw Tara walking away.

Maan's expression assumed a haughtiness "This is not over Ms Handa. Not by a long shot."

Geet saw Maan's stride quicken and he had soon joined Tara. Geet kept staring until those two were out of sight. She did not like Naintara Rathod.  Of course not because all men drooled over her. It was just that there was something about Naintara.

Thankfully she did not see Maan for the rest of the long day. It was finally over. She came back home and opened her diary.

Geet Frank:

The Doe Eye

The water was falling down with a supernatural force. And the sheer amount of water and the pressure with which it was falling was vaporizing some of the water even before it reached the ground. Causing in its wake a deep fog and misty wind that had a chilly quality. It would drench someone standing even at the top of the waterfall. Having created an illusion of water flowing upwards. It was ethereal. It was sublime. Such beauty could only be possible by nature.

The wind blowing around the area was no less. It was reaching record speeds. And hence it was dangerous to even stand near the waterfall top at this time of the day. The ground slippery, the wind pushy and biting. It was very easy to fall into the bottomless pit covered with water.

But today there was a lady standing there. She had eyes that were doe shaped. She was scantily clothed and shivering. Unable to move because she wanted to film the water that was flowing such. She did not care if she were to die. She was a true nature lover.

She heard a music being played and turned. There was a man standing next to her. She was tall but he towered over her. He came closer and closer. She lowered her eyes and stretched out her fair hand. He gladly accepted the invitation.

"Want to film near the edge? I will hold you so you wouldn't fall."

The maiden said "No I am scared of heights."

"Why fear when I am here. Let us film this waterfall from a place where nobody else has dared to go to."

They gingerly walked on the ground covered with moss. It was easier to just slide.

And that's it. To know what happens to the doe eyed maiden and the handsome man wait for the next part of this story.

Geet:

Unknown to her tears were flowing. Why? She did not know exactly. May be because it was a day where everything had gone wrong. It was a day when she had told herself repeatedly that she was good enough to follow the uncharted path.

Well as it turned out she was not smart. She had never been smart. She was nothing. And Maan Singh Khurana was mocking her. He was laughing at her lack of education, her dumbness, her ordinary looks, her fatty body.

And she had no choice but to go back to the same place the next day.

-----------------------------------------

Like it, Love it, Cant get enough! Press the Like Button please

Let me know what you think at every step through your comments as well 

Your love and support means everything...

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
me 1st            
RavishinRavzy thumbnail
finally on pc and was able to like
uff

back to update 
awesome

but poor geet

aww the last para was too much for me.
😭

yep forgot to tell my name-Ravz,or u can also call me Ravali
Edited by Ravz333 - 11 years ago
Freaking Maanstein Frankenstein.
In all the time I have read FFs I have never heard Maan being called this😆.

Adversial relations starting.  I am getting too intrigued by it.

Naintara sounds scary to me😆.  Y2K?  Ha ha. 

You are welcome🤗

Edited by had2bu - 11 years ago