Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
okay so I had a really bad headache, but i still managed to write this somehow, excuse me if its bad. Merry Christmas everyone 😃

chapter 6

viren - "Veera, why didn't you tell me before? Are you crazy, how can you not let me know. I thought we told each other everything remember"

veera - "I was scared bhai, I was the most scared of telling you. You're the person I love the most in this world and I just didn't know how to break it to you" she said crying

Jeevika tried making Veera calm down. 

jeevika - "Veera, don't cry more please. Here drink this water. No one is mad at you, please just stay calm"

Veera drank the water and then hugged Jeevika. 

jeevika - "Virat can you please take Veera back to her room"

Virat did as Jeevika said. Viren was still crying a little looking outside the window. Jeevika couldn't see him like that. She went up to him and was tempted to just give him a hug. She chose not to and just placed her hand gently on his shoulder. As soon as she did that, Viren turned around and tightly held onto Jeevika. She just stood there, embracing the hug. She hadn't been in his arms for so long, but it felt good. It felt like home. 

jeevika - "Viren she'll be fine. Nothings going to happen to her when she has an older brother like you"

Viren slowly let go of her. Jeevika started feeling awkward now. 

jeevika - "I'll see you later"

viren - "thanks for coming"

Jeevika left and Viren went upstairs to Veera's room. Virat was sitting on the bed just looking at his sister sleep. Viren made sure she was warm and then left the room with Virat. 

virat - "Bhai, I'm going to go find out some good doctors tomorrow. We'll get her checked right away and do anything and everything we can. I don't even think that she should be joining the college till she's all better"

viren - "I don't want her to either, but Virat you know Veera. You know how much she enjoys learning and how determined she is in her life. Tomorrow first thing though we need to take her to the doctor"

virat - "Yeah, I'll go find some oncologists right now"

Viren and Virat couldn't sleep all night. All they thought about was Veera. It was around seven the next morning when someone rang the doorbell. Virat went to open it while Viren was in the kitchen making coffee. 

jeevika - "Hi, sorry hope I didn't disturb you"

virat - "No not at all, come on in"

Jeevika entered the house and walked near Virat.

viren - "Jeevika?"

jeevika - "Hi, sorry to drop by. But I actually wanted to let you know that I knew an oncologist at the USC medical center. He was one of my professors so he said he will be able to see Veera this afternoon"

virat - "Is it Dr. Chen? I was trying to schedule an appointment through her website, but she was all booked?"

jeevika - "Yeah, it's her. I actually went to meet her at the hospital and she told be to bring her today afternoon"

virat - "Oh my god thats great, thank you so much Jeevika"

Jeevika just looked over at Viren. Hw was just standing there still. Virat left and it was just the two of them alone in the room again. 

viren - "Jeevika you don't need to do this for us. I think I've hurt you enough. Why do you help me again and again?"

jeevika - "I told you i'm doing this for Veera. I want her to be live her life Viren. To be a strong independent woman. I want someone like her, to not be like me and taken advantage of. I don't want her to be another Jeevika, where some guys thinks he can just use her and then throw her away"

Viren was angry now and went close to Jeevika.

viren - "What do you think Jeevika, that I cheated on you? That I used you? Do you really think I don't love you?"

jeevika - "Obviously you don't Viren. Why else would you"

Before she could complete her sentence, she saw Veera there. 

jeevika - "Hey Veera, just wanted to let you know that you have an appointment today at 2 at the USC medical center. I'll meet you there okay?"

Jeevika left the house and Veera was confused at what just happened. 

viren - "Veera, what do you want for breakfast? You have to take your medicines"

veera - "Bhai can I ask you something?"

viren - "Yeah, go ahead"

veera - "What did you do that she doesn't want to be with you anymore?"

viren - "Veera, tell me what you want to eat first"

veera - "So she is the one huh, why does she have a grudge on you? What foolish thing did you do that you made my future sister-in-law so upset"

Viren just looked back at his sister who somehow managed to bring a smile to his face. 

viren - "Okay sit here, and I'll tell you"
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much for updating today . Actually i m just checking IF again & again if u posted the next part or not & thank u so much once again . The part is awesome & its just worth waiting . After thanking its time to say sorry coz u had to update for me despite of headache really sorry & MERRY CHRISTMAS once againEdited by amritaluvskryan - 11 years ago
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice update...!!!!
Continue soon nd thnx 4 d pm...:)
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Brilliant

Iss point pe kiun raoka :(

Seriously waiting for the next update 

Can't wait

-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yuhooo simply awesome update dear...!! cant wait for the next part..!
thanx for the pm..:)
MERRY CHRISTMAS...!!
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Finally!

Now the flashback is gona start, and am so so waiting for it!

Come to know what actually happened,

Jeevika is so caring, 😊 and so is viren!
Dhoxi thumbnail
Aw wish i could hv a brother like them. Waiting to know what actually has happened between them.
Thanks for the pm n revile the truth in next update.
HayatM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!:) cant wait to read the next part! Hope u are feeling better
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
So veera will help to sort out things between virika
Continue soon
Thnks fr the pm
jenna_p thumbnail