Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi such a wonderful analysis for me in my Sunday morning over here in US.Really Love the pictorial portray of the best scene of this episode.Yes in 20 minutes we had everything and it really does show in these early epis ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A SHOW IPK which lost its image afterwards by the creators but we sure do have wonderful memories for lifetime.Again thnx.

thank you, arshihamesha,

the only reason i came to the forum was to talk about ipk. love hate mad glad whatever. i am so grateful to doctor and risha for this thread. i do visit other threads with girls i've met and hung out with earlier. but this is where it's at for me. watching ipk again, pristine, in sequence. just love it. and so get a bit carried away. thanks so much for enjoying it. see you. 
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

16th epi????

Edited by priyatnl - 11 years ago
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 16

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RALt1tiBqYU[/YOUTUBE]

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles:  *updating*

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv6hjj_ipkknd-016-june-27th-2011_shortfilms#.UNiZx-Scepg

Starplayer:

Part 1: *updating*
Part 2: *updating*
Part 3: *updating*

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward & discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

P.P.S.- I am looking for the video with english subtitles.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 11 years ago
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Note- Hey everyone!As Alanki isn't present here for today and tomorrow,I am the one uploading the episodes.I know I am late  today and I am genuinely sorry for the inconvenience caused.I have uploaded Youtube and dailymotion videos,I am still looking for videos with english subtitles.Please bear with me for today and again I am really sorry for being late.Not an excuse but had a tiring day :) Thankyou very much and do continue discussing,Alanki will be back by day after!

Episode 16 has been uploaded on page 26.

-Risha

PS-I am really short of time but will make it up tomorrow.Promise!Thankyou and a merry christmas to you :)
Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
m so behind due to holiday season here :((  hope I cn catch up tomorrow on day off. getting sooo interesting!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Gosh what an episode!
 ASR and his whole gang was so bad! I mean how cum a person can be so heartless. I couldn't believe it, is it the same ASR who was mad in love with Khushi later! Khushi sure got the guts to face ASR from the very beginning. I didn't hate Lavanya that much that time, but now I just can't tolerate her. may be it's becoz I already know Arnav belongs to Khushi. Oh Gosh to see Barun with another girl is unbearable. Will I able to watch Barun with another actress!
Loved Payal and Akash's scene a lot. Akash, a perfect gentleman and Payal, a very sweet, next door girl.
 Thanks for the link.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 16
A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FRIEND "INDI" for the pictures 

What an epi just breathtaking. Starting form office meeting how many emotions were displayed in those couple of minutes despite love and hate. There was Khushi who just solved the riddle of ASR as Arnav Singh Raizada and standing confused and insulted trying to put herself together against this storm standing infront of him.

There is ASR who is gulping the beauty and innosence of this small town girl but at the same time his ego was pushing him at the edge to throw that girl out of his office.

Here is Khushi who is lioness and has a courage to fight back against him is telling him "Something is wrong with this place and now she got it after seeing him" and I was hey girl you didn't just say that.

ASR and his anger has no limits.May Devi Mayyan be with you Khushi now

Titan's clash just getting worse and no one wants to back down

Khushi wants to go away and does not want to work anymore but that was against Boss's wish because he wants to intimidate her with his strength and power.

And here we go when he stepped forward and she stepped backward untill she is ready to fall down instead of his help.Both are rocking with their egos.

And omg he deliberately let her fall down.(I always hated him for doing this no matter what sorry guys if I broke anyone's heart)

She is not the one who is going to take fall easily .She got up and here she is right infront of her to show him her will power.He is not ready to see her challenging him like that.Nobody ever did this to him how come this small town girl can do this to him.He manipulated his words to trap her and in anger she is same as he is lets see what happened next.

On the lighter side Akash and Payal meeting was so sweet.Payal is sweet and simple and of course Akash is such a gentleman.

Naniji and Mamiji 's fight  was resolved by Anjali and Akash just a sweet and light scene but shows the involvement of all the co-stars

Such a powerpack episode.Everything and everyone was portrayed fully in 20 minutes.

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

Titan's Clash and Khushi's fall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCMtkhluriw

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCMtkhluriw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow he was real rakshas, loved his suite, y this suite was not seen later
indi52 thumbnail
thanks, risha
and merry christmas. please don't apologise. it's sweet of you guys to do this at all. 
indi52 thumbnail

this time i just heard the music. usually, i am shocked and really upset during this scene and as he lets her go, a part of me can't help but hate him. how could he? and till date despite all the love he felt for a her later, this scene showed a side of arnav singh raizada i couldn't quite resolve. 

but suddenly today i was entranced by the delicate, searching, romantic notes that made an appearance, bridging gracefully from the dramatic piece earlier, as all sorts of heightening emotions rose in the those moments when he'd advanced toward her, saying it wasn't so easy to simply walk out and she careened backward, a bit scared, utterly taken aback, still trying to process that she had actually acquired asr as her boss. poor girl.

raju singh wrote memorable music for ipk and the directors were unerring in their choice of back ground score through out the series. i will never forget the introduction of the new rabba vey on the cataclysmic scene on the terrace after he tells her, he knows she was having an affair with shyam. smooth, emotion roiling contrapuntal sound. plays with every bit of you.
episode 16

here this lilting signature tune, it took me to the emotions beyond the ones expressed, to that call they felt within, without thought or understanding, something that pulled them toward each other. it's easy to say they hated each other but deep inside they were attracted and were meant to love each other.

there i said it. but to actually express it. that too in keeping with the characters. and the tone of story. that's something. without losing lightness and a sense of sexy romance, ipk meandered easily into depth, beyond the surface, and touched exulting love in practically all its layers. that's what makes me want to watch again and again. in this everyone contributed, but what the actors did was just plain magic. there was always more in the expression, something beyond, i wonder where barun sobti and sanaya iranio pulled it out from. 

paint spattered, humiliated was she. and a triumphant he. it's an unfair world.

all this time, because i was angry, i never heard lavanya say that he knew the boxes were there. but that didn't absolve him. lavanya showed glimpses of a girl within when she said as much. just as she had done a while back when she handed khushi a thousand rupees brusquely, but saving the situation. a not very resolved, apparently shallow girl with streaks of goodness, now completely under the spell of asr, willing to do anything to get him, even eat eggs and break into a rash. lavanya was always real. never a "vamp" in my eyes. loads of potential to evolve and the strength to do it. maybe in ipk 2 we'll see what happened to her as she came into her own? ðŸ˜†

khushi was not going to let it go. character before all... scared but not giving up. she stomps into the conference room and faces the demon. this was something he'd least expected. perhaps, for the first time, a little feeling in him that this girl was not like the others. a stir of excitement maybe? for he clearly tested her as he walked toward her. looking down at her her feet. what would she do?

khushi walked forward. the very first time. three times before she hadn't been able to resist the sense of threat, but this time she stood her ground. 

and advanced. 

i had a sense this made all the difference to what he told her next. and so, despite the letting go of her hand and all those insults, he just tied her right back to him. of course, both completely unaware why they were doing it. i mean, would you walk back to a guy who has dropped you from an upper floor and say, i insist on not leaving because i want to prove that i can earn the right way and i will return that money i owe you?  

love has weird starting notes. only their inner beings knew that actually a sweet romance was playing all through. 

and on the other side of delhi, but it really might have been another planet... out in the open, a crowded marketplace, far from the wealth and glam of ar office, on a completely different note, two lovers met for the very first time. 

gentle, loving payal who had a mind of her own looked into the eyes of so sweet, tender akash who liked to see people happy. in his bespectacled gaze came hints of "kuch kuch hota hai." what a beautifully crafted contrast to the clash of the titans before. and could this first meeting have been any more different from that of the other pair? i so wish this romance had been given the attention it deserved for there was potential here. both strong actors, and in the beginning, both well etched characters. the strange things that they went through later, who will ever understand ðŸ˜†.

the attention to detail: akash leaves his jacket in the car before stepping off onto the crowded streets, the coloyrful duppatas and bright ferris wheels dancing in the wind, little touches that added to the mood and the setting. nice.

i was proud of khushi for going from hurt, horrified, humiliated to this: 

looking forward to tonight's episode. again, major salaams to music and its use in ipk. i so wish they would do a cd set and a dvd box set.  

and since today is christmas, couldn't leave without passing all of you some gifts. ðŸ¥³ðŸ˜Ž

merry christmas, all. remember what happened on new year? ðŸ˜†

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago