Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

























Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha
Episode 16
A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FRIEND "INDI" for the picturesWhat an epi just breathtaking. Starting form office meeting how many emotions were displayed in those couple of minutes despite love and hate. There was Khushi who just solved the riddle of ASR as Arnav Singh Raizada and standing confused and insulted trying to put herself together against this storm standing infront of him.There is ASR who is gulping the beauty and innosence of this small town girl but at the same time his ego was pushing him at the edge to throw that girl out of his office.Here is Khushi who is lioness and has a courage to fight back against him is telling him "Something is wrong with this place and now she got it after seeing him" and I was hey girl you didn't just say that.ASR and his anger has no limits.May Devi Mayyan be with you Khushi nowTitan's clash just getting worse and no one wants to back downKhushi wants to go away and does not want to work anymore but that was against Boss's wish because he wants to intimidate her with his strength and power.And here we go when he stepped forward and she stepped backward untill she is ready to fall down instead of his help.Both are rocking with their egos.And omg he deliberately let her fall down.(I always hated him for doing this no matter what sorry guys if I broke anyone's heart)...Such a powerpack episode.Everything and everyone was portrayed fully in 20 minutes.MOMENT OF THE DAY:Titan's Clash and Khushi's fallhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCMtkhluriw[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCMtkhluriw[/YOUTUBE]
EPISODE 17
Alternate Youtube Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lsfjb7UEU
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
436