Posted: 11 years ago

chapter 3 and chapter 4 read in one go

superb update

thankks 4 the pm

SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it babe..
reallly wanna know whats happened to veera and what happened between virika..
yh babe thats alright even short updates are ok..
<3<3<3
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i just hope through Veera, it'll blossom Virika's relationship!!
Brilliant update..

nd sorry for being late as i went out yesterday!
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

its has a big suspense
i really liked it
do update soon please
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update😊
this is getting so interesting!!
thanx for pm...continue soon!!
koolgurl thumbnail
amazing parts i read all 4 parts they r amazing sorry 4 late rply actually i was 2 much thts y i was unable 2 coment cont soon with the next part the FF is very nice..
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chapter 5

virat - "Bhai what's going on? We need to call ma up right now"

viren - "Hold Virat. Listen I know that there's something wrong, but just give her sometime. She will tell us when she's ready. Okay listen Jeevika's coming to pick her up in the evening. I'm going to office for a bit, please just stay here. I just need to quickly drop some files off"

virat - "Okay bhai"

Viren left again and decided to call Jeevika once again just to thank her.

viren - "Hey jeevika"

jeevika - "Who is this?"

viren - "I thought you'd at least have my phone number, but maybe not. It's Viren"

jeevika - "Yeah I though I would have it to, but time change and people change. Is Veera alright?" 

Viren was a little hurt, but he knew he had to just listen to it and get over it.

viren - "Uhm she started feeling unwell again. Listen I just wanted to thank you once again for coming and helping me out"

jeevika - "Viren, its fine. I'll leave in half an hour and I'll go check on her"

viren - "Jeevika, if you don't mind can we meet for coffee in an hour? I really think we need to sort out some things"

jeevika - "Viren please, I don't want to sort anything out anything anymore. I don't want to go through that phase again please"

viren - "Jeevika please just once"

jeevika - "Viren ill talk to you later"

Jeevika then cut the phone and Viren was still heartbroken. He wanted her in his life, but she didn't seem interested at all. After dropping his files at the law firm, he reached home just in time. Jeevika just pulled through the driveway as well. They both walked inside the house, silent not speaking to each other. Jeevika and Viren both walked upstairs and saw Veera still resting. She went and sat right next to her. Virat came out and told Viren he had a few things to do. So Viren sat on the other side of the bed and sat there looking at Veera, but occasionally glancing at Jeevika as well. Veera woke up after another hour and saw both of them in her room.

jeevika - "How are you feeling?"

Veera just looked at her and isn't say anything. Jeevika hinted at Viren to go outside as she wanted to talk to her alone. 

veera - "Jeevika, I don't think I can tell him. I'm really scared. They both are going to panic and and…" she said before she ran out of breath. 

Jeevika quickly gave her some water and told her to calm down. 

jeevika - "Listen Veera, they need to know. We need to get you treated asap. You've hid this from them long enough, don't you think they have the right to know? I know your brother well and I know how much he takes care of even Virat. And you're like his little angel, don't do this to him"

veera - "Please can you stay here with me when I tell them?"

jeevika - "I'm not running anywhere, I promise. Okay let's go make you something to eat. I bet you your brothers have been buying you food from out and not cooking good meals for you. Let's go in the kitchen and make you something to eat"

Jeevika extended her hand out and they both went downstairs where they saw Viren waiting on the sofa. Jeevika walked to the fridge and started getting different ingredients out. 

viren - "Jeevika I can just go pick something up. You don't have to cook"

jeevika - "Don't worry, Veera and I want to eat something home cooked"

Veera felt much more relaxed with Jeevika around her. She barely knew her a day, but she was like her sister, or like a mom. Viren could see the smile back on his sisters face. She enjoyed Jeevika's company. He felt somewhat relived feeling that his sister approved of the girl he was in love with, but at the same time he was helpless. Viren started setting up the plates on the table as Jeevika started bringing over the dinner she made to the table. Luckily Virat came on time as well. They all gathered at the table sitting together and eating. Veera was dreaming the end of this meal as she knew she would have to tell her brothers the truth. As soon as everyone finished there was an awkward silence. 

jeevika - "Uhm Viren, Virat I think Veera has to tell you something"

Veera just looked back at Jeevika for some assurance. She tightly held onto her hand. 

viren - "Whats wrong Veera? Please don't hide anything from us. You know we can't see you like this"

veera - "Actually bhai, uhmm i have" she tried speaking but tears started coming out her eyes.

Viren got up from his seat and kneeled down besides his sister.

viren - "Veera please tell me. Is everything okay"

Veera quickly hugged her brother and started crying

veera - "I have blood cancer"

Viren's eyes popped out as Jeevika could see directly into them. Viren was shocked. Virat didn't even understand what happened all of a sudden. Jeevika went over and comforted Virat first who seemed like he was about to break down. Viren just hugged onto his sister. He slowly let go.

romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
damn awesome
plz update soon 
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What veera has blood cancer how sad hope nothibg happens to her :-(:-(:-(
Lovely story babe all the things u have writrem so far have been amazing...
xxx
<3<3<3
Dhoxi thumbnail
OMG :'( please update soon .. i dont care even if it short .. i just want to read next part :P :D

Thanks for the pm