Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhunilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The show has totally lost its plot...A person kissed his friend after one sip of drink and some few conversation😲  It was meaningless
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even i found kk n sara's part too fake..ok maybe he's fascinated or whatever by her..but dude, he just broke up from a serious relation..n ppl dont move on in days after a break-up from serious relations..bt that part cant be linked with the real Karan Kundra...

Yeah i too luved kk-saumya's friendship..n if we have such great friends, we are bound to be careless like sara said
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

i don't get the last part...third angle in Sara's married life???..but isn't Sara single...😕

she is a divorcee..she was married to Ali Merchant but he had another woman in his life..Sara got to know and they parted ways.. And that other woman is none other than the woman u r referring to in reality that was with Kundra after his break up with kritika.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i can only c Yummy and that Karan Kundra :)

evenline :) hope you rember me in DMG forum :D
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reading all your comments scare me more to watch the episode...i had thought of watching the epi but all the strength i had gained is again all gone and am happy for that😆