ll TBP 100 Episode Forum Awards [last day] ll

-Araina- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#1


Hello Royals 🤗
*see the danger divider? 🤣 That is SO US! *

A very warm welcome to all the members of the forum. As we all know, 100 Episodes is coming up in TBP. And so, I, with the permission of higher ups, bring you the 100 Episode Forum Awards!!






I welcome thee to the...





*Khushi ke aansu* It seems just yesterday when the show started. And now, look! 100 episodes success already.

Minu: *pulls danda out* Khushi ki bachi. You still haven't posted this?! Kuch kaam ki nai ho. 😡

Khushi: *pouts* You know na Star ji. I always do my best when I do things last minute.

Minu: Chal baate bohut kar li. Kaam kar kaam. I want results.

Khushi: *salutes dramatically* Yes Boss!

*Back to anchoring*

So, what are you all waiting for? We just need a reason to par-tay right? 🥳 *whispers* Please nominate kar lena warna star ji ko dekha hai? Meri khair nai







And so! The



Yup. Those are a much in everything, no? 🤣

No one is to get upset if you really wanted to win a category but you didn't 😳 It'll all be based on members voting.
DO NOT PM members asking them to vote for you. That will be considered cheating. This is for fun. Lets just have FUN.
Only one person to be nominated per category. If you nominate for two in one category, neither of the nomination will be counted.
DO NOT CREATE MIDS to vote for yourself.
You can ONLY nominate yourself in ONE category
PM() your nominations to me [..first.rain..]
Last date to send in nominations are 25th December
If you do not understand a particular category, feel free to ask on this thread or PM me.








Now that we have the rules covered, off to the...!!



Funniest Member

Naughtiest Member

Always-Talking Romantic Member

Most Confused Member

Most Active Member

Always Smiling Member

Always Tensed Member

Always Silent Member

Always Helpful Member

Over-Smart Member

Smartest Member

Cool Member

All time Upset Member

Sweetest Member

Gayab Member

Most Popular Member

Stern Member

Most Responsible Member

Chupa Rustam Member



Favorite Siggy Maker
Favorite Avi Maker
Favorite FF Writer
Favorite VM Maker
Favorite Written Updater
Favorite Topic Maker




JJ of the Forum
Kiya of the Forum
Keshav of the Forum
Panchi of the Forum
Ranveer of the Forum
Juhi of the Forum
Samar of the Forum
Babita of the Forum
Pratham of the Forum
Princi of the Forum
Banga of the Forum
Vats of the Forum






DONT anyone dare get lazy! 😳 We need to make this the most happening 😎 I want tons and tons of nominations.


Start nominating and sending the PMz! I advice to send the nominations for all categories together instead of doing few now, rest later and so on. That way, they're all in one PM 😳


🥳🥳🥳

Happy Choosing Guys, 🤣 I'm gonna sit back and watch you all struggle whom to nominate 😈 Yup, I'm just cool like that 😎


-Khushi + Minu
[v] DT

Thank you RiRi and SJ for most of the categories 😆


Created

Last reply

Replies

242

Views

7.6k

Users

17

Likes

349

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
Frequently Asked Questions

Can I vote the same person in two categories?
Answer: Yes. You're most likely to run into multiple categories where you'll want to vote for repeated person. You're allowed to do that. Simply make sure to NOT nominate two people in ONE category.
Do I have to nominate someone in ALL categories?
Answer: Not necessarily. Though, the more categories you nominate for, the merrier. And if there is a category where you feel no one should be nominated, then leave it blank. Just don't leave 75% from total blank 🤣
Who do I vote for?
Answer: Well, that is up to you. Just make sure the person you nominate is suited for that category. Don't just go nominating 2-3 people for all the categories. The category you are nominating the member for should relate to them and their behavior in the forum 😉
Where do I vote?
Answer: Through PMing me. PM() your nominations to me [..first.rain..]

When I send the pm should I write their names or usernames??

Answer: Give their usernames.

What is chupa rustam member?

Answer: Chupa rustam bole toh the one who LOVES keeping secrets 😉 You expect them to be something par voh kuch aur hi nikle 😆



*Will continue adding as the questions are asked*

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 13 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
hey Hitler, whoever made the graphics, usse pakad ke rakh! I'm gonna need that person 😎
-Araina- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
😲







*Hitler runs off*
sourmisery thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
TU NE BANAYA?!??! :O

*runs after Hitler*
-Araina- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
*...*





*Maisy trips and fall in dungar* 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
*Hitler turns around and starts laughing and gets hit by an oncoming Donkey*
-Araina- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
*Just before she falls, ALL 4 TBP boys come to her rescue and lift her up* ☺️
sourmisery thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
#9
*JJ comes to Maisy's rescue and he gives the guys 'the look' and they run away 😎*
-Araina- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#10
*Princi scolds JJ for giving the boys 'the look' and not letting them enjoy and fires him. JJ sadly boards the plane*



ps: off for lunch. Story to be continued... 😛

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".