Is Jai Walia weak now?

mahimn thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1
We fell in love with this arrogant,sexy high class aristocrat man who ruled the city.Did everything on his own terms,a man who was generous yet respected hardwork and wanted people around him to do so too.The moment we saw him just loved him for everything- women drooling over him,the way he snubbed them,the way he carried himself etc.......

We sympathized with him when Pia ditched him at the altar, we justified his anger on his defeat,we cried along with him,we noticed his every tear drop and felt sorry for the pain he went through and then........

Bani came along as an angel in disguise and healed all his wounds,made him at peace with himself, made him realize that there is another side to their relationship which can be and is beautiful and that they do not need to drag it,all they have to do is just extend hands for comfort and help and start their journey as friends and share their lifelong lonliness.I was happy to this point but I realised something when they started to fall in love -

Bani presence in Jai's life has done him more harm than good to him,I now you will disagree but here is why I think so

He saw the face of love unknown to him before (living with Bani and sharing every possible emotion and his room) but it betrayed him again. This relationship turned him into a weak man,his expectation from every relationship changed,he wanted more out of them and more out of life.Things he imagined he can never have just came his way along with Bani.He became more vulnerable.

He was a good man before marriage but he was not so expressive and he could very well control his emotions.But somewhere Bani's love and affection destroyed his shield.Now......


Do you believe Jai without Bani would have been a much stronger man and the inevitable one night stand with Pia would have never come into the picture?

Did Bani's love turned Jai into a a weak man?

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

566

Users

5

Frequent Posters

canadiankudi thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: mahimn


Did Bani's love turned Jai into a a weak man?



I dont believe that Bani's Love turned jai into a weak man...BUt it was actually bani's "pretend" hatred that made him so weak that he couldnt trust anyone...It was the second time he had been hurt and he wanted to go back to his old self but couldnt because he knew he couldnt turn back now..(if that makes sense😳)
sanober. thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 years ago
#3
dis is all fault of banishe should have tell truth 2 jai but she dint do dat!n datsyjai is wid pia 2day!
aashyagh thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4
I really dont know about Jai Walia is being weak! But I hv become weak watching this and the tensions! I m sorry to write this, but the tensions and the promos have made me feel sick of all this!
majumdar thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 years ago
#5
Mahim,

I agree that this cat and mouse game that Bani is playing with JW has left him a confused man and may result in him committing an indiscretion. Not that it would justify his action. But yes, if I wouldn't forgive JW, I wouldn't spare much tears for Bani either.

Rgds,

Priyanka

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".