Originally posted by: ...Doctor...
Damn! Why did you ask this? I have to reply now. Yes I HATE PINK! 🤢 And Sizzler is baby pink that is 🤢 So yeah! Now don't ask me questions Medz, I'll kill you if I become a sizzler!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ...Doctor...
Damn! Why did you ask this? I have to reply now. Yes I HATE PINK! 🤢 And Sizzler is baby pink that is 🤢 So yeah! Now don't ask me questions Medz, I'll kill you if I become a sizzler!
















Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
436