Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
AWESOME FF

PLZ UPDATE SOON

THANX 4 THE PM
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this one was really emotional and tensed one. 
hope she is fine.
LOVED IT TOO TOO MUCH πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
SUPERB, MIND BLOWING 
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Just update as soon as possible
Thanks for the update
newmoon2011 thumbnail
Really looking forward to the next part
Plz continue soon
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so emotional yaar.loved it

Sacred Sin

Copyright Aniee.H

My FB Group

Part 33

"Just talk to me once, just once." He panted.

"Ask me all those questions. I swear I will answer each and every question of yours. Do anything you want, anything. But be with me."

"You wanted to know what love is. I will tell you but just listen to me once." He rubbed her hands to warm her up and patted her cheeks.

"Khushi!!!!!!" He yelled in pain and closed his eyes when he heard a faint murmur.

"Arnav,"

It was her voice and to hear it, he would have sacrificed anything he had, even his life. He opened his eyes to make sure if it was actually her. There was a slight movement in her fingers and the next moment water sprouted out of her mouth and she started coughing.

"Khushi," He patted her cheeks as she opened her eyes slowly.

He kissed her forehead and then started kissing her whole face desperately as if he wanted to make sure if she was actually fine. He couldn't stop himself from kissing her again and again, her eyes, her cheeks, her forehead like he wanted to devour her or maybe he wanted to soothe his bleeding heart and soul.

She opened her eyes but couldn't differentiate if it was reality or a dream.

I vaguely remember the pain that was cutting me into pieces. I still remember the hope i had that he would be there when darkness started to consume me. Am I dead or alive?She thought as she stretched her hand to place it on his face.

He froze for a moment when he felt a cold trembling hand caressing his cheek. He parted from her to see her expressions immediately. There was so much fear in her eyes. He knew it was expected. She was left there alone without anyone by her side. She was bound to be scared but least did he know, that the reason was different than he had expected.

"Are.. are you alright?" She asked as tears made their way from those innocent almonds eyes.

Am I alright? She is scared because she thought that something might have happened to me.He took a deep breath and hugged her.

"You are scared for me?" He asked her while her hand went towards his bleeding forehead.

"You are hurt." Her voice choked.

"Yes, I am hurt. I am hurt like never before, more than I can bear." He paused and hugged her more tightly again making sure that she was actually there with him.

"I am hurt because I thought I have lost you forever. I am hurt because I thought I would never be able to tell you.

I would never be able to tell you that it is you, the most precious thing in my life and it is you who is more important to me than anything.

I thought I would never be able to tell you that I love.. I love you Khushi. You are a part of my existence."

Her hold on him strengthened as he said those words to her.

"I can't tell you as to how long I have loved you. But now I am not going anywhere. I will be here with you until you want me to go. I would love you no matter what.

It would be entirely on your discretion, if you want me to be with you. The day you tell me that you don't want me anymore in your life, I would go. But I am not going to stop myself from telling you that I love you because of that day."

"Arnav.! I love you." She placed her palm on his lips indicating him not to say those heart wrenching words.

"And you are part of my existence too. How would I ask you to leave me, when I would not exist without you?

They hugged each and sat there for a long time. Just to make sure that they were finally together with each other.

They were enemies, yes enemies. But these two enemies were hugging each other. They were ready to die for each other and they could no longer think of a life where they won't be together.

TIME and FATE

It was decision of time and fate and it was made for them. They had no control over themselves or their heart. They were left with no option but to love each other with such intensity where the happiness and wellbeing of the enemy was everything.

She annoyed him with her endless questions. She irritated him with her queries. She rendered him speechless with her innocence. She was the only person who was capable of changing a man like him. But today he knew that he wanted her to actually annoy him or change him or irritate him because somewhere it was the need of his soul.

He broke the hug when he felt that her hands were no longer holding him tightly. She was unconscious. She had been in rain and the weather had been really cold. He scooped her in his arms as he walked to find a place for them.

Where should I take her? She is so cold.He thought and then he realized that there was a small cottage built by his dad nearby. It was built for full privacy as it was at remote location from the village, right in middle of the forest.

He carried her there and placed her on the bed as soon as they reached there. Her dress was almost dry now but she was shivering from cold. He took her cold hand into his and squeezed it lightly.

"Khushi, wake up," But there was no response from her.

He removed his shirt and lit the fire in the fireplace and walked towards the bed where she was lying. He opened her braid, freeing her hair from it.

He was not apprehensive about losing his control anymore. He removed her dupata and hugged her to warm her up. She opened her eyes as she felt soothing warmness engulfing her body.

Hi gals.. thank u so much for ur comments and likes..plzz jaldi se fill thread and comment so I can update tommorowπŸ˜‰

Plz do hit like button if you like and do COMMENT..

To receive pmz add anshraaniee in your buddylist or pm will, i will add u..

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago
tj_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res
awesome update.
love arnav confesion.
update soonEdited by tj_barun - 11 years ago
jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome. He found her. They both were scared for each other. Hoe cute? Finally he confessed his love.
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't tell you how much I like this story that I always waited for the update. I love you for such a lovely story. Update soon yaar.
CookieeMonster thumbnail
Awesome update.

And they both confessed again together

It is a really emotional update.

They spoke honestly to each other today.

Totally loved it.

I hope there will be rabba ve moments in the cottage😳

Update soon.😊
Edited by StarAngel01 - 11 years ago