Posted: 11 years ago
u r a superb writer yr! :)
im still waiting for ur update since the morning :P
continueee ittt :DD
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update😊
glad that jeevs realized imp of baby n zoya is a true friend!!
thanx for pm...continue soon...GOOD LUCK FOR EXAMS!!
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved this update even more finally jeevika is
Realising the importance of the child awesome update
Loved it continue soon and do pm me
Ps good luck on your exams
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update... 
so excited to see the next prt... 
thanks for the PM 

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello everyone,

First of all thank you for all your lovely comments, i read them over and over again and it truly makes me happy. Second of all I want to let you know, that if you want a pm for every time I update LIKE chapter 11. I send 60+ pms and it gets really tiring
to only get 30 likes per story. I totally understand if some people don't want to read the story or whatever, but if you do just like this chapter and I will send it to you. It'll make my life so much easier. 

chapter 11

Jeevika was released the next morning. She was glad to be going home. She wanted to sleep all day and that exactly what Viren made her do. He didn't let her get up once during the day unless she needed to use the restroom. Jeevika would occasionally try studying, but Viren wouldn't let her study for over an hour each time. Viren still had a few classes to attend, but he would come home straight after instead of going to the library. Jeevika was on her laptop when he came home one afternoon. He came sat right next to her giving her a hug first.

viren - "How you feeling?"

jeevika - "Better, can I please get up from the bed and go downstairs now?"

viren - "Lol okay, i think i've tortured you enough"

Jeevika rolled her eyes at Viren and they both walked downstairs. 

jeevika - "I feel like cooking, what do you want to eat?"

viren - "Whatever you want"

jeevika - "Okay, lets get started"

Jeevika and Viren were making lunch and having fun messing around with each other in the kitchen. 

viren - "So I finished my finals earlier and I'll take you to the hospital tomorrow"

jeevika - "WTH when did you finish your finals. I mean they're from tomorrow. I thought we had them the same time"

viren - "Well I talked to my TA (teachers assistant) and he said it would be fine, and anyways I'm a third year so they're pretty lenient with us"

jeevika - "Why would you take them earlier though Viren? you're so stupid"

viren - "Stupid, thanks really appreciate it. I took it so I can come to the hospital with you tomorrow dumbo" giving her a kiss

jeevika - "Viren, can you stop doing this to me. I'm going to get too used to you pampering me"

viren - "So thats good. I'll be pampering you the rest of your life. I'm not running away"

jeevika - "but still viren. I feel so guilty. You support me in every way financially, mentally, physically. I mean I'm still paying for my med school and don't contribute much to our expenses every month. And then you're always there taking care of me fulfilling every need of mine. Why do you do this? I'm not that special like the way you treat me?"

viren - "Not that special? are you kidding me? Because of me you decided to keep the baby, you're giving me the one thing I always wished for Jeevka, a family. And money is your issue, who do i earn for? For us right? I had saved up a lot from my job before law school so don't worry. And anyways after your medical school, you'll be making more money than me so then we'll spend all of yours. Happy?"

Jeevika went and sat on Viren's lap and kissed him. 

viren - "want to move to the bedroom, we might be more comfortable there" he said smiling

jeevika - "VIREN! okay help me clean up now. I need to go study."

She got up from his lap and he held her wrist.

viren - "You sit and study, I'll go finish cleaning up" 

jeevika - "You sure?"

viren - "Absolutely" 

Jeevika got her books out again and started studying. Viren finished cleaning up and then went to go make some herbal tea for Jeevika and himself. He decided to finish arranging their New York plans while Jeevika studied. He didn't tell her knowing she would be distracted by the sound of New York. Jeevika got up after a while and went to go take her medicines. 

jeevika - "viren i'm going take a shower and sleep. Can you make sure i'm up by 6 incase i don't get up? These medications make me really drowsy."

viren - "Yup, go upstairs. I'll be up there soon"

Jeevika went back up. It was getting harder and harder for her to walk up and down the stairs. She quickly took a shower and fell asleep instantly. Viren covered her up with another blanket. He kissed her goodnight and went to sleep. 

Viren woke up at 6 and didn't see Jeevika on the bed. He went looking for her. She was downstairs studying and freaking out like a maniac.

jeevika - "Viren, what am I going to do? I can't remember anything I've studied since the past two weeks. My clinical exam is in two hours. What should i do" - she said crying

viren - "Jeevika calm down. You'll be fine. Take deep breaths and relax for a few minutes. I know you'll do fine. Your just having a panic attack right now"

jeevika - "Viren what if i fail?"

viren - "Jeevika you will be fine, I know you. You're going to kick everyones ass."

jeevika - Viren im scared. The baby's been kicking all morning too and I can't focus. He starts kicking and I get distracted."

viren - "Don't worry, he'll stop kicking once you take the test. He knows how important this day is for his mommy. Okay now relax and stop crying" 

Viren wiped her tears away. Jeevika went upstairs to get ready as Viren went to make some coffee. She came back down ready to go. 

jeevika - "VIREN he's kicking again"

Viren kneeled down and kissed her belly. 

viren - "He's trying to wish you good luck Jeevika. Okay here eat this bagel and let's go" 

Jeevika did as Viren told her and they both left their home. He parked the car in the visitors area and walked inside with her. Jeevika saw her other friends in one area and she looked at Viren for comfort. 

viren - "I'll be waiting in the cafeteria. Don't worry you'll be fine and take your time okay. I know you'll do the best. I love you"

Viren kissed her and then she walked away. He went into the cafeteria and waited till Jeevika was done. After a few hours Zoya came in the cafeteria and found Viren sitting there.

zoya - Hey viren!"

viren - "Hey zoya, are you guys done? wheres jeevika? is she okay?"

zoya - "Yeah she's fine. She was really nervous, but Dr. Adams made her feel a little relaxed. Actually she's finishing her written final right now so she doesn't have to come again. Dr. Adams was a little freaked out when she saw her face and how nervous she was so she decided to just give it to her once and for all. Don't worry she's fine though. She's always number one in the class and beats us."

viren - "haha i know. She just got super nervous this morning and had a panic attack"

zoya - "Okay, well I'm going hit the books now. I'll see you soon"

viren - "Sound good, take care and good luck"

Zoya left and Viren kept waiting for Jeevika. She finished at 7 in the evening. She walked straight to the cafeteria knowing Viren was probably waiting for her. Viren ran the minute he saw her. 

viren - "How was it?"

jeevika - "i don't know, i'm so blanked out right now"

viren - "Its okay. Let's go home"

jeevika - "Viren im hungry" 

viren - "What do you want to eat"

jeevika - "I want something spicy"

viren - "Indian"

jeevika - "okay lets go" 

Both of them went to an Indian fast food place as Jeevika was still in her scrubs and couldn't go to a restaurant. 

viren - "How were the written exams?"

jeevika - "I don't even know Viren. Im so lost right now. If i fail, i'm going to be a year behind."

viren - "You and fail? thats quite impossible. Did he kick you during your test?"

jeevika - "once" she said touching her stomach. "I hope he's not going to be super naughty"

viren - "We'll see about that later" he said smiling. 

remember to like it if you want pm's in the future when i update. thanks!
Princyptl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I got soo happy when I saw yur pm! I m really in love with your story! Yu are a great writer! What an amazing story this is! <3 <3
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww so sweet n lovely ,im just loving this carying viren.
Thanx 4 d pm dear
BloomingAway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
A aww It's amazing!
Plz continue soon
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update plz continue soon