Episode Review - 12/10/12

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally, Sandhya settled in her classroom.  The classroom is lively.  Hate Lakshman Prasad's attitude.

Though this was a filler episode, sil-batta hiding and finding out sequence was good.  Mastermind Meena's initial excuses and finally her answer to Bhabho after being found out was convincing.

What will happen tomorrow??? Will Suraj lie or Bhabho assumes herself some convincing answer??  Suraj needs some training from Meena until he finds his right time to inform Bhabho.

Precap, late realization for Sandhya or we should wait for tomorrow's epi to know whether Suraj is stuck with some other work.

My rating would be 8/10.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bharathi Aunty...😲.. You created thread so sweet of you..😳..

It was indeed good episode esp I like questions asked by teacher related to Indian Parliament..⭐️..

Lakshman - reminds me of Chatur Ramalingam - Ratta maar..πŸ˜† 🀣.
Actually it's bitter reality:- Majority of students nowadays are like him only..πŸ˜•. They don't bothered to understand stuff. Just bookish...

Waise, I(Emily) was answering well...

Meena's antics was okay. Didn't enjoy much.😳.

About tomorrow's episode:- Pappu will drop Sandy to Pushkar.. Sooraj will somehow manage to handle Bhabho...

N then day after tomorrow:- Sallu's entry.. Yo! I'm super-excited for that..

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just watched that part where sandhya is in college.. seriously, they all have a little piece of samah in them! πŸ˜²

that clever nerd - confidence😎 but i never answer correct
the girl - gets proud when she answers correct
the hairy guy next to sandhya - eats in class 
old man - finds it hard to stand up
pappu - awesome yo β­οΈ

anyways, enough self-praising☺️
the thing i found very annoying was that nerd kept coming with those annoying comments. he reminds me of a boy from my class. they both suck
i hate those idiots who think they knows it all πŸ˜‘ those people should not even go to school/college if they think they are so smart. 

rating - 7/10. 
Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont know why these days I am enjoying epis...!!!!
After trying a lot I was able to give up my all hopes of seeing SurYa romancing...!!! I am quite relaxed now...!!!
So though it was kinda filler type episode I enjoyed the class room scene...!!! I am happy that instead of showing Sandy is the brightest in the class they r showing Sandy a bit lost..!! Its so natural cause she was way too far from books these days..!!! And also mental pressure n all other bahu exams...!!!
That Laxman Prashad pissed me...!!! I hope he wont be a negative one like maithli in Singapore n will realize his mistakes soon...!!! πŸ˜•
Meena scene was ok nothing new...!!! πŸ₯± I have no idea what Suraj will tell bhabo...!!!!!! All I can think of is Sandhya ji is in bathroom...!!! 🀣 Sorry I cant find any other excuse for that situation...!!! 😳

Thanks Bharathi di for the thread...!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by -Ayeshi- - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
@Shirin:- You're right about Sandy's state of mind n also must appreciate CV's take here.⭐️.

I went through same phase when I restarted my study in June'12.. After 3 years it was difficult for me to cope up with books n believe me first 2 weeks were pretty toughest for me as I'd to adjust with all the classmates.πŸ˜”.

Like sandy, I was hesitating to answers although I knew them.πŸ˜’.
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
 I know Ami di... Even after a break its so difficult to start study again...!!! I graduated this May... Its just some months n I already became so lazy to study for my IELTS...!!! Speed is not coming at all...!!! πŸ˜’

About Sandy I am more worried how she will manage to study in Rathi house wo bhi sabse bachke...!!!! In her home she didn't even stop studying while electricity was gone...!!!

Edited by -Ayeshi- - 11 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bharti me is surprised to see thread πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I did not enjoy the episode much apart from the class and Meena's initial answers..

They have dedicated 5+ minutes for Meena's answers it was dragging.. 🀒

I would rate 6/10
.Ami. thumbnail
@Ramya:- Bharathi aunty is of our momma's age so respect se bolaa unko.. you can call her amma/aunty/chachi/daadi whatever but not by her name. yo!😈!

I was also surprised when I saw she created thread.🀣..

@Samah:- Han puttar.. Even I hate such a nerdy students. I am nerd but of different type you know..😎.. n yes, they not only have samah but also ami.. i also eat, sleep, use mobile phones during lecture woh bhi chup ke se. When teacher writes something on black board - i tend to do their copy..🀣🀣🀣

@Shirin:- Oye Bhootani.. This isn't good if you ain't able to focus on your coaching classes.. Up to some extent "Loveria" ka bhi influence hotaa hain.. Loveria ke bacteria distract your mind.πŸ˜’..
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
@Sambar... Awesome description of today's epi...!!! Yo...!!! ⭐️ πŸ˜†
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

@Samah:- Han puttar.. Even I hate such a nerdy students. I am nerd but of different type you know..😎.. n yes, they not only have samah but also ami.. i also eat, sleep, use mobile phones during lecture woh bhi chup ke se. When teacher writes something on black board - i tend to do their copy..🀣🀣🀣

aye haye, someone is feeling proud of being bad..😎 
but, all that sleeping and using mobile phone in class na? i think we both should stop that. why do you think im so unclever?