Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey wen i logged on IF and saw almost 4 pms in my inbox on the same story and widout any doubt i guessed it to be one of ur stories bcz only u can give regular updates. Can't believe u act started a new story immediately after u closed ur previous one. Anyways the story is sounding amazing hoping for sum awesome twist and turns. And plz try not to seperate virika in the story i sum hw don lyk it..lol. Keep up the good work.
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update n very happy that viren is so storng n carrying i know he will make jeevika realise the imp of child.
Thanx 4d pmEdited by Virika-luv - 11 years ago
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome  update...😊
Thanks for the PM...
continue soon...
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

AWESOMECONTINUE SOON THANKS FOR THE PM

sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome as always...
continue soon...
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesomeee as alwaysss...do continueee soon... 
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okay as next part will be a loong one...i will be waiting for next part eagerly
continue sooonn n thanks fr pm :)
and yeaa it was a superbbb part :D
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chapter 7

two months later…

Jeevika and Viren were both going to be starting their third year tomorrow. The past two months were real stressful for the both of them, especially Jeevika who was having a lot of complications with her pregnancy. Even though Viren was with her the whole time, they weren't really together. The past two months, the both of them barely talked. Viren tried really hard to make things better between them, but Jeevika couldn't let go of it. She wasn't ready to be a mom, and Viren was forcing her to be one. Both of them were eating their dinner quietly not saying a word to each other. 

viren - "Jeevika, I'll drop you to the hospital tomorrow morning before my first class"

jeevika - "No, its fine. I'll go myself" - she said keeping her plate in the kitchen sink and going upstairs. 

Viren finished eating and then went upstairs too. He saw Jeevika in the office, packing all her belongings for tomorrow morning. He went in to help her and she just left him and went straight to her bed. She lay down on her side and pretended to be asleep. Viren came in after a while and saw her asleep. He sat on the bed with his laptop finishing some work up, but he couldn't focus. All he could think of was Jeevika. 

"she did all this for me, and I can't even keep her happy. What should i do to end this mess?" - viren thought to himself. 

Just as he was about to sleep, he heard some noise. It sounded like Jeevika was crying again. He switched the lamp on and got up from his side of the bed and came to her side kneeling down besides her. She indeed was crying again. He gave her some water to drink, but she refused. He wiped her tears away and now sat on the bed right next to her trying to help her sleep. 

viren - "Jeevika, I can't see you like this anymore. I'm sorry this is my fault, please we need to figure out what we should do to make this better"

Jeevika just sat there silent with nothing to say.

viren - "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but if it makes you happy to..to terminate this pregnancy. then maybe…"

jeevika - "What do you think, its that easy now Viren? I'm in my second trimester now, I can't even get think of doing that even if I want to now"

viren - "Jeevika i know this seems a lot to handle for you, but I know we can do this. I've been thinking and I decided that if we can't handle our careers and family, then i will step down and find something else to do. Something that lets me work from home. I want to let you know that you come first in my life, before anything in this world and I'm willing to sacrifice my dream and career for you. But please I can't take this anymore, you not talking to me. It breaks me inside like I'm killing you slowly every passing day"

Jeevika just sat there not saying anything again. She was feeling a little better with Viren's words. She finally understood what she and their baby meant to him. It was a lot more than she expected. She could see it in his eyes, all the love he wanted to shower. She just hugged Viren, cuddling him and holding him tightly. He stroked his hands through her hair, kissing her a few times. 

jeevika - "Viren, I want to get married"

Viren was a little shocked at first, but felt relieved that she somewhat forgave him. 

viren - "And I want to marry you too. Okay, you need your rest first. We'll plan this out soon, okay. Everything will be the way you want, I promise"

Jeevika lay back down, but now in Viren's lap. They both felt close to each other after such a long time, finally their differences were getting settled. 

Viren and Jeevika's alarm woke them up around 5:30 in the morning. Viren went to shower and Jeevika went down to make breakfast for the two of them. Pretty soon she got ready too.

viren - "Damn, you look so hot in those scrubs and sneakers"

jeevika - "Stop being nice, i hate these scrubs. They are hideous and make me look fat"

viren - "I don't think so, and you aren't looking fat at all. Okay bring your stuff, I'll drop you at the hospital"

jeevika - "Viren, its fine. I can take care of myself for now. Don't worry I'll be fine, and I have no idea what time I'm going to be free today so I don't want you to be waiting for me"

viren - "Jeevika please"

jeevika - "Okay, fine. And you think I'm stubborn"

They both got in the car and Viren drove to the hospital which was barely five minutes away. 

viren - "Have a good day" 

jeevika - "Thank you, and you too" she said giving him a small kiss on his cheek which brought a smile to his face.

Viren and Jeevika both had really busy days. Jeevika was working under so many different doctors and Viren had lots of seminars and lectures to attend all day. Every few hours or so Viren would message Jeevika making sure she was okay. 

viren - "Jeevs, make sure you eat your lunch please. Otherwise you'll feel weak again"

Jeevika found it hard to even text Viren back at times, thats how busy she was on the first day. Doing charts, and monitoring so many patients occupied most of her time. She didn't even realize where time flew. She had totally forgotten about eating lunch and remembered when she saw Viren's text. She went straight to the cafeteria to get some food. It was almost 6 in the evening and all she had the whole day was toast and cereal. As she entered she saw Viren sitting at a table over there waiting for Jeevika. He got up and brought her  to a table. 

jeevika - "Why did you come here?"

viren - "To see you and make sure you ate. Zoya had messaged me that you were so busy all day long and that you would be free after 5. So I came and brought you some food"

jeevika - "Thank you, I'm really hungry now"

viren - "I'm sure you are, now you have another person to feed also"

Jeevika stood there silent. Even though jeevika accepted the fact that she was going to have a baby, she just couldn't adjust to changing her mind sometimes. She didn't like talking about that fact. She knew she had to accept it, but it would take some time. 

Jeevika just sat there eating her food. 

jeevika - "How was your day? How are the new professors?"

viren - "They're good. This years gonna be a lot more work than i thought. Luckily It won't be to tough because of my work experience from the summer."

jeevika - "Viren listen, I just got a page, and I have to go back right now. I don't know what time I'll be free so don't wait for me. I'll come home myself or I might end up being on call so I'll sleep here in the call room. Okay, gtg, bye"

viren - "But jeevika…"

Before he could say more Jeevika had to report back to duty. It was only the first day and she was so busy. 

Jeevika texted Viren at midnight telling him she was on her way home and that Zoya was going to drop her. Viren stopped studying and went to warm up some food for her. By the time she came home he had set up the table and turned on a candle.

jeevika - "How sweet, I love you Viren, but I don't feel like eating. I just want to shower and sleep. I'm so exhausted right now"

viren - "Eat a little and then go, please"

Jeevika's weakness was that she could never say no to him. Hence she ate a little as Viren kept feeding her. She was super tired so she went straight to her room, not caring to take a shower anymore. She changed into her night suit and cuddle up next to Viren. 

jeevika - "goodnight love"

viren - "Goodnight jeevs"

here's a long update, and my second one today! please please please comment and like. I really like hearing your feedback. And if I get lots of love from all the 60+ people i sent pms too, ill post twice a day. I already have the next few parts written so plzzz <3
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wohooo!!
first one to comment :D
thanks a ton for a long update :D
it was AWESOME!
continue soon n do pm me :)
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reallyy awesomeee... do continuee soon...when wil this patch up be more stronger??? waiting for ur next updatee!!!!