Originally posted by: nyzbabigyal
no wonder i love BOTH of them 😳 cool thanx - i neva realized they had so much in common
same here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: nyzbabigyal
no wonder i love BOTH of them 😳 cool thanx - i neva realized they had so much in common
same here
Originally posted by: salmansgirl
********STANDING OVATION**************
lol, i had to do that cuz these two are my jaans and to think someone beisde me thinks that, it's awesome!
Everything is exact with both of them. I think in the end, they are both gonna be happy and come out of their Devdas condition. I think Sallu has already started and before we know it so will Jai Walia!
Anam
I'm glad I'm not the only who think SK and JW are alike...Sallu is a fighter like our Sher Jai I'm sure they will get their much deserved happiness!
BTW I just thought of something else...Jai and Bani age difference around 17 years right...Sallu and Katrina age difference also around 17 years!!