Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
this place is a dreamland !!
-Dreamer- thumbnail
khushi looked really cute and better here thn these new epis*new dresses*...her skin was a bit sun tanned  and her suits were awesome...she just soo butiphull*-*
and asr loos awesome too...<33

thx for this awesome old is gold wale epis...just luv arshi <33

Edited by ---ROSES--- - 11 years ago
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
such an unusual song! liked the family bonding!
khushi is so adorable!!! i love her already!
and the hero is anger, arrogance, attitude personified!!
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gosh i love this fiery khushi, accha khasa sunaya ussay, thats the way to go girl.
loved the family dance scene, such a lovely close family.
it really pulled at my heartstrings when khushi asked garima, '' apki beti hoona amma, bataiyey na, apki hi beti hoona? ''.
this poor girl just wants to belong and will do anything just to be accepted. my heart went out to her.
akaaru singh raizada, really is a barfi ka tukra. is his face chisseled out of granite...darent smile or it will crack...
loved the do crore key thappar, and he called aakash bhai, when he said, '' bhai dhaiee crore ka cheque dey do'' that was nice.
looking forward to tomorrow episode, poor khushi uski to izzat ki dhagian udh gaee, akaaru raizada needs a slap for this, egotistical moron, does he not know never to compromise a girls izzat, and he has a sister at home too, apni behan, behan, aur doseri larkiyan besharam.
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you everyone πŸ€—

I hope you enjoyed the epi!

Thanks a ton Bestie πŸ€—
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Belated Bday Doc, thanks for the thread again! hope you had a great day!!!

This was also a great episode, more dialoguebaazi by the mighty ASR and Khushi is hilarious when she talks about this laad governor!

any way the stand off scene b/w them was GREAT! He intimidated the hell our of her

BUT, i'm so proud of our girl, she still managed to telll him off, unfortunatly, looks like she will pay πŸ˜•

Other Notable Moments:

when ars says: just remember that, he sounds so sexy 

Payal/Khushi  dancing to "Roop suhana"

Khushi finally pacifys her mom, and was sad when she had to be reassured that "boliye na, hum aap hi ki beti  hai"

ASR 2 1/2 cr thapad πŸ€£, both slaps were πŸ˜²

the end looks like, asr did some damage to Khushi's image...no wonder she don't like him πŸ˜’

Finaly droolworthy shots of the epi

credit to 4lions on this offscreen shot 

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruby-red

gosh i love this fiery khushi, accha khasa sunaya ussay, thats the way to go girl.
loved the family dance scene, such a lovely close family.
it really pulled at my heartstrings when khushi asked garima, '' apki beti hoona amma, bataiyey na, apki hi beti hoona? ''.
this poor girl just wants to belong and will do anything just to be accepted. my heart went out to her.
akaaru singh raizada, really is a barfi ka tukra. is his face chisseled out of granite...darent smile or it will crack...
loved the do crore key thappar, and he called aakash bhai, when he said, '' bhai dhaiee crore ka cheque dey do'' that was nice.
looking forward to tomorrow episode, poor khushi uski to izzat ki dhagian udh gaee, akaaru raizada needs a slap for this, egotistical moron, does he not know never to compromise a girls izzat, and he has a sister at home too, apni behan, behan, aur doseri larkiyan besharam.

πŸ˜† line in red is too funny!!!
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

@BarunDiwani
Great post and pictures!  I always look foward to your post!  You always managed to provide droolworthy pictures of our bad boy ASR!  Agree with you!  Yeah, I'm noticing his English dialogue is quite sexy too!    Thank you dear! πŸ€— 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@BarunDiwani

Great post and pictures!  I always look foward to your post!  You always managed to provide droolworthy pictures of our bad boy ASR!  Agree with you!  Yeah, I'm noticing his English dialogue is quite sexy too!    Thank you dear! πŸ€— 

awww thanks sweety, so nice of you to appreciate my handy workπŸ˜ƒ i enjoy making them will try to as long as time permits... i may even get carried away with the Barun pics, but i don't think the ladies here will mind πŸ˜† anyway waiting for more ASR  and his English in tomorrow's episode! 
shubhadask thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice episode,& happy B'day Doctor...