Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE ????
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 13:

Dil ke in band darwazo ko unki fikar unka apnapan khol rahe hai
Mujhe darr hai kahi wo pyaar ka ehsaas to nahi dila rahe hai...

Un jazbaato ko mehsus karne ki kya mujhme himmat hai
Fir sochti hu agar is dil ko pyaar hua bhi to kya mujhe ye haq hai...

Kaise mein Kisi ke liye pyaar mehsus kar sakti hu
Meri zindagi to meri bachi hai jiske liye mein jeeti hu...

Ya khuda kyu un ehsaaso ko fir jaga rahe ho
Kyu is dil ko fir se kisi ke liye dhadka rahe ho...

Pyaar hua to mein kabhi use Kabul nahi kar paungi
Dard ke Siva mein Kisi ko ab kuch nahi de paungi...

Mujhe in uljhano se bahar aane ka raasta dikhao babaji
Pyaar karne ka haq hai bhi ya nahi iska jawab de do babaji...

Geet closed her diary as a lone tear escaped her eyes after pouring her heart out, her dilemma nd went back to bed slipping beside Seher while hugging her tight thinking where her lyf is taking her nd what turn will take in the another moment which may can change her lyf yet again. But was she ready for that? Was she's ready to accept any kind of change in her lyf now be it for good or bad, she thought as she finally drifted into sleep in the wee hours of night thinking about the changes that her lyf is taking by every passing minute.

"So you have gone to KC last day to meet Geet nd don't lie Dadimaa because Geet had already told me about your Visit in KC" Maan said in the intimidating tone as he looked at Dadimaa while narrowing his eyes nd keeping his hand on his waist while Dadimaa was just standing over there like a small child who had caught by his father for his mischief looking everywhere but him. She looked to other side only to find Bhavyata nd Ranveer looking at her questioningly while crossing their hands across their chests.

She knew this will definitely come as Geet will definitely tell him about arrival of a client in his absence yet she wished her to forget about it. That's the reason she was avoiding Maan from last night nd had retired to Bed early on the pretext of feeling tired to avoid any kind of conversation with Maan nd others as first of all she lied to them that she was not feeling well thatsy she's staying at home nd then she had gone to meet Geet alone without informing anyone nd cherry on top she had introduced herself to Geet as Maan's client nd not Maan's Dadi. Hence she knew that Maan will definitely interrogate her for the chain of her lies nd thus she was trying to avoid him since last night but unfortunately she was not able to escape from him in the Breakfast Table today. So now here she is getting interrogated by her own Grandson, Granddaughter nd Grand Son-in-law.

"Dadimaa, I am asking you something. Why have you gone to KC last day?" Maan repeated yet again when he found his Dadi Grinning foolishly at his question.

"Why? Now can't I visit my own Office? Maan if you had forgotten then let me remind you that I am a chairperson of KC nd hence I am still a part of it. or is that you had planned to kick me out from KC nd made me to spent rest of my life in the old-age home" Dadimaa said while faking hurt voice nd Maan nd other just rolled over their eyes seeing the Nautanki of their Dadi.

"Dadimaa I haven't denied from you being the part of KC. You were, is nd will always be an integral part of KC. All I want to know that why had you visited to KC by lyieng to us nd most importantly lyieng to Geet that you are my client nd not my Dadi." Maan asked in a soft tone after taking a deep sigh while looking at her expectantly.

"Because I want to meet Geet 'alone'. Nd if I would have you guys then you all would have never let me do that as I know each one of you have your own reasons to meet Geet moreover you guys had already planned to meet Seher so I don't want any kind of interruption in that. So I decided to go without the knowledge of you guys." Dadimaa said while shrugging her shoulders while Bhavyata, Ranveer nd Maan looked at her confusingly not understanding what she's trying to say.

"Ok I agree that you had lied to us because you wanted to meet Geet alone. But what's the need to lie to Geet? Why had you told her that you are my client nd not my Dadi?" Maan asked rather confusingly as he looked at Savitri Devi

"Ya Dadimaa why you haven't told her that you are Maan's Dadi nd owner of KC?" Bhavyata too had same question in her mind especially then when her Dadimaa didn't even discussed it with her before doing such thing which was so unusual for her.

"Because if I would have told her my real identity then I would have never be able to understand or in other words I would never be able to see her inner self." Dadimaa said after taking deep sigh confusing everyone further.

"Dadimaa your words are really making no sense. Why can't you just tell everything clearly?" Maan said while trying his best to control his irritation which was continuously increasing Due to Dadimaa talking in riddles while Dadimaa just smiled seeing her impatient Grandson.

"Maan I haven't told Geet about my real identity because I had gone to meet the girl whom you love nd not the girl who works for you. I have gone there to meet Geet because I feared that what if she only sees you as her boss nd nothing beyond that then your heart will be broken. Ok let me tell you everything in detail (nd she narrated them the whole events of the meeting especially the way Geet had defended Maan in front of her). Maan if I had told her who actually I am then she won't believe me badmouthing you in the first place nd would definitely understand that something is fishy nd second reason is that she had defended you not in the front of your Dadi but in front of a normal client who is badmouthing her boss. If I would have told her my actual identity nd just in case she would have believed on my stories also nd then defended you or should I say taken a stand for you then may be at some point of tym I can have this doubt that she had defended you because she knows that I am your grandmother nd she don't want to be in the bad books of you by badmouthing you behind your back to me. Therefore this is the reason I haven't told her who I am because I wanted to see what she actually thinks of you, what she feels for you nd what place you are having in her lyf nd this thing even you can't deny that she would have never be able to open up to me like the way she did if she would have known to whom she's talking." Savitri Devi explained each nd everything calmly nd everybody seems to understood her point but Maan was still lost in the moment where Savitri Devi had told him how Geet had defended him nd what all she has said to prove him a right person for anyone. The mere thought of Geet taking a stand for him was enough to make him smile widely increasing his love for her ten folds.

"Maan what are you thinking?" Dadimaa said as she outs her hand on his shoulder breaking his reverie.

"Dadimaa Did Geet really said all that to defend me?" Maan asked still not believing his ears nd Dadimaa didn't missed the spark in his eyes after knowing what all Geet has said about him.

"Yes Maan it's really true. Nd you know what does this mean? This means that you hold immense respect in her heart for you nd it is the most essential ingredient in every relationship. She had not defended her boss Maan Singh Khurana; she has defended Maan, the person who had touched deep in her heart. Maan she respects you a lot not just because you are her boss but because she had seen the Maan hidden behind this shrewd Businessman Maan Singh Khurana. I had observed each nd every expressions of her when she was saying those words nd her each nd every word showed how much deep she knows you nd respects you beyond any limit but you know what's the most important thing I had observed, that somewhere in her heart she too had some feelings for you; same feelings that I had seen in your eyes for her." Savitri Devi said as she placed her hand on his cheeks while smiling affectionally nd Maan looked at her in disbelief.

"Yes Maan she too feels something for you. The lost look on her face, the sweet smile on your lips when she was recalling those incidents has said it all. I had seen the world Maan therefore I could clearly see the admiration for you in her eyes but it's just that she haven't realize her feelings for you nd taking as only respect yet nd moreover the scars she get from her past are acting as a hindrance between her nd her feelings nd hence it's still not strong as yours. But I have full trust on you nd your true love nd I am sure that one day Geet will definitely Love you back forgetting all about her past. All you need is to have lots of patience nd strength so that you won't get weak in your decision. You were right she's truly an angel nd she deserves only happiness nd I know that you are the only one who can in whom she can find her happiness just like you had found yours in her. If I was having a tiny miny doubt earlier then it's all cleared now that Geet is the only girl who is perfect for you nd with whom you are destined. She's the only one who deserves to be the Badi Bahu of Khurana's" Savitri Devi said while smiling amidst her tears nd Maan instantly hugged her feeling overwhelmed with the fact that his love was not one sided nd Geet too had some feelings for her.

"Woh Mujhse pyar karegi Na Dadimaa" Maan rather asked innocently like a child nd Savitri Devi, Ranveer nd Bhavyata just chuckled seeing her his childish act

[She'll love me back Na Dadimaa]

"She'll Maan. Just have faith on God nd in your Love. Your Love will definitely wash away all the traces of you past from her lyf nd she'll love you back as immensely as you love her. Just have patience." Dadimaa said as she ruffled his hairs lovingly making him nd others smile widely

"Ok I guess we have enough of emotional talks for this morning so can we please have breakfast now. To cry out loud I am starving." Ranveer's words made everyone laugh out loud nd they all headed to have their breakfast with Maan, Bhavyata nd Ranveer sharing the events of the day they spend with Seher making Dadimaa to laugh out loud with their each nd every word.

Days went by smoothly nd it's been almost a month now since Bhavyata, Ranveer nd Dadimaa had came to London. Ranveer had gone back to India after 10 days as there was some business emergency but Bhavyata nd Dadimaa remained in London only as they knows that Maan needs them at this moment nd Ranveer too had no problem in it as Maan was not less than his brother nd if there was not this business emergency then he too wouldn't have gone back. Since Aahana, Ranveer's nd Bhavyata's daughter use to study in Boarding school so even Bhavyata was also relaxed so decided to stay back with Maan nd Maan just couldn't thank enough his family for being there with him when he needs them most nd not letting him break down.

Geet's nd Maan's relationship too had progressed a little after that night when she had told him about her past. It was a thin barrier between them had been removed that night. Geet was getting conscious due to the increasing attraction for Maan day by day also the unknown feelings for him arousing in her heart was making her restless by each passing day. She don't want to think in that direction where her heart was hinting at knowing very well that its all the fragment of her imagination or if it is true also then Maan deserves someone better who is perfect nd pure in all sense. Therefore she tries her best to mask her restlessness behind her duties nd smile in front of her so that he couldn't witness her current state but least she knows that Maan already knows what's going in her heart.

In all these years he had learned to read her eyes nd though no matter how hard she tries to mask her restlessness behind her smile nd her usual behaviour yet her eyes tells that just like him she too is affected by his presence just like he's affected by hers. He knows that she too is feeling the same conflicts of emotions that he had felt once but the only difference is that he had accepted it as Love nd she's yet to accept that fact nd he knows it won't be easy for her due to what all she had faced in past. But he too had vowed to not to force her for anything nd give her as much tym as she want then be it his whole lyf but he'll wait for her. Therefore he just remain to his usual self in front of her so as to not to make her feel uncomfortable. Though it was very much difficult for him to do so after realizing his feelings for her but her comfort level matters to him the most nd he don't want her to be awkward around him at any cost, no matter how much difficult it is for him to hide his feelings from her.

Maan nd Seher's bond was getting stronger day by day nd Seher has become his lyf now. Dadimaa too met once nd just like everyone she too had an instant liking for her nd along with that came an affection which a grandmother had for her grandchildren nd she just can't wait for the day when both these angels will step into her house making it heaven. Maan had got two relations to share with Seher now. he was Seher's Papa inside her school nd outside he was her loving Boyfriend nd Maan can do anything nd can go to any extent to pamper this little angel of his lyf. The moment he use to spend with her is the most blissful moment of his lyf where he just forget himself nd enjoys freely with his little princess.

But along with that he didn't miss to keep the track of Handas nd especially Brij Handa nd Kuldeep in India to make sure that his two angels are safe nd there's not any kind of danger clouding over them. though he was sure that Meera nd Teji shouldn't have left any stones unturned to make sure that even the shadow of these two creepy creatures touch them but still he wanted to make sure from his side about their safety so he had contacted his trustable sources in India to know about all those peoples who had made the lyf of his Love hell. Nd what he came to know from his men is really shocking for him to know. Geet's mother had gone insane nd now spending her lyf in a mental asylum after she was admitted by a NGO nd continuously use to chant that "I killed my Daughter. I am not worth to live." Nd had attempted to commit suicide many tymes. Her father has gone somewhere the next day after Geet had left Hoshiarpur nd no one knows where is he. Some says that he's dead nd some says that he's living the lives of beggar in some streets but no one actually knows where is he. Daarji had died 2 years back with a heart attack when their Handa Haveli had been auctioned after he was indebted till his neck nd due to Brij's case their business to went down leaving Tauji nd Taiji to wander on streets nd living their lives as workers. Brij has ran out from the police custody after he has been charged of murdering one of his business associates nd Maan's men is still trying to know about his actual status nd Kuldeep was still serving his imprisonment in Jail. Though he tried to escape many tymes but due to the tight security of the jail he was not succeeded in doing so.

Someone has said it true, every person has to pay for their sins in this birth only, Maan thought as he sighed heavily after absorbing all the information he got from his agent. Till now he had only heard this phrase but now he had seen the living example of it. How the injustice they had done to the angel like Geet nd what all the sins they had done to tarnish her soul nd innocence had made them meet their destiny. Just in a blink of eye the existence of whole Handa family has been vanished nd the honor for which they are so proud of nd was ready to kill their own blood for it could do nothing to save them from this destruction. Guess God has its own way to give punishments to the people who give pain to his beloved ones, Maan thought as he looked upwards thanking God umpteenth tym to give justice to Geet in his own way. He didn't felt bad even a bit for anyone of them because he knows that they deserve it they only got the reward of their sins.

Though he felt bad a bit for Geet's father for he was the one who helped Geet to escape from Hoshiarpur but he knows that God will take care of him if he found him worthy of it. He sighed heavily at the fate of these peoples nd took a breath of relief seeing that now there's no danger clouding on the lives of these two angels. He thought of telling all this about Geet but then thought otherwise as he knows very well how the events of her past still pained her nd he don't want to give her more pain by telling about those creepy creatures who had gave her nothing but pain. But he did told Teji about the condition of his parents but he was least interested in knowing so he just said that he don't care even if they die because they are only paying for their sins nd Maan understood how deeply he had bonded with Geet nd hence he didn't probe any further. But still he made a mental note to keep a track of Kuldeep nd Brij as he can't take risk with the security of these two most important peoples of his lyf along with to know who is the current stake holder of Handa Industries.

Unknown to the investigations done by Maan nd changes happened in the life of her family Geet was busy in her own sweet world with her daughter nd her own unknown feelings towards a person who is just her boss till yesterday nd now seems to be embedding in her lyf nd this was something for which she was not ready yet nd thus was trying her best to suppress these weird nd alien feelings. But everything is not in our hands nd these feelings are something which doesn't need our permission before developing nd it could be easily seen in Geet's case as more she tried to run away from these emotions more she felt herself getting trapped in it but still she keeps on trying because she's well aware of the reality of her lyf nd hence she knew that she has lost all the rights to dream long back nd the reason she's still living is only nd only her daughter Seher nd for her sake she'll do everything she can to make sure that she had a better future nd the dark traces of her mother's past didn't even lay their eyes on her nd for that she's ready to fight with her own feelings also. With this determination in her mind she continues to work for Maan while trying her best to conceal each nd every emotion which was sinful according to her unknown of the fact that the person from whom she's trying to conceal her emotions is head over heels in Love with her nd is ready to wait for her till eternity.

It was one such day when Geet was in Maan's cabin nd Maan was giving her dictation. Or to be precise Maan was busy staring at the angelic beauty in front of her on the pretext of giving dictations. He still doesn't understand what was in her that he had fallen head over heels in love with her. Is it her flawless beauty or her beautiful heart or her innocence or her simplicity? But whatever is it he knows that it was not present in any other girls around him as these are the quality that only Angel possesses nd that Angel is she herself, he thought as he looked at her lovingly. Geet who was busy till now in writing the dictation felt someone's burning gaze on her nd with a thudding heart she looked up only to find Maan was looking intently at her nd as she looked into his eyes she once again found those emotions which she use to witness Everytym nd she felt a shiver ran across her body as she dared to name it as 'Love'. She immediately looked other side not able to bear the intensity of those eyes breaking Maan's reverie making him realize what he was doing. He coughed nd took a file on the pretext of reading it in order to lighten the air of awkwardness between them while Geet looked everywhere but him. It was the loud shrill of ringtone of Geet's cell that broke the air of Awkwardness between them nd Geet's brows frowned in confusion as she saw the name of the Principal of Seher's school flashing on her mobile screen. She looked at Maan who eyes him to take the call nd then get back to his file

"Hello! Am I speaking to Seher Handa's mother?" Geet heard the worried voice of Seher's Principal as soon as she answered the call

"Yes Mrs. De Souza, its Seher mother's speaking this side. Any problem Ma'am" Geet asked as she started having this uncanny feeling of something is not right

"Yes Ms. Handa actually there's a bad news for you. Actually Seher is hospitalized." Mrs. De Souza revealed nd Geet felt the floor beneath her feet slipping away as she immediately got up from her chair listening to what she said.

"Wat are you saying Mrs. De Souza? How did all this happen? Nd how is Seher now? Is she fine? What happened to her?" Geet asked in panic as her eyes welled up in tears seeing the angel of her lyf in danger while Maan's ears instantly shots up listening Seher's name nd in no tym he was standing near Geet trying to comprehend what could have happened

"Ms. Handa calm down please. Wo Actually Seher is playing with her friends on the swing nd accidently she fall down from it while swinging nd got hurt badly on her head nd hence got unconscious instantly. We have admitted her to the hospital infact I am here only with her. You please come to xyz hospital as soon as possible. I'll give you the rest of the details here only." Mrs. De Souza said while purposefully hiding the actual condition of Seher knowing very well that it would be too hard for Geet to absorb everything at same tym.

"I am coming Ma'am. I am on my way. Please take care of Seher till then." Geet said before cutting the call nd thumped on the floor crying bitterly while Maan instantly holds her shoulders making her to stand.

"Geet, what happen? Whose call was it nd what happened to Seher? Is she fine? Speak up Geet what happen to her?" Maan said while shaking Geet's shoulder hard who was crying bitterly.

"Sir…. My Seher…. My Seher….." she couldn't able to continue as she once again break into sobs

"Haan Geet tell me what happen to Seher? Whose call was it?" Maan said desperately as he cupped her face in order to give her enough strength to continue further while his heart was dreading for something unpleasant.

"Seher…. Seher is hospitalized Maan Sir….. It was her principal on the call….. She said…… she said that she had fallen down from the swing nd had got hurt badly on her head….. I need to go to hospital as soon as possible." Geet somehow managed to say between her sobs nd Maan's body instantly went stiff listening the condition of his little angel while Geet break down completely

"Geet, Geet look at me. Seher will be fine. Nothing will happen to her. We'll go hospital immediately. Everything will be fine." Maan said as he hugged the sobbing Geet when his own eyes was brimming in tears but he made himself strong just for the sake of the woman in his arms nd they both left for hospital but not before informing Sasha, Adi nd Pinky about Seher's accident nd asking them to take care of the office in his absence.

Geet looked at the lifeless form of her daughter through the glass circle of the door of ICU whose tiny frame was surrounded with so many wires nd pipes while the doctors were running here nd there treating her. her tiny hand from which she use to caress her mother's face is been injected with so many needles nd her heart went out for her as she saw her daughter who is so afraid for a simple injection is now having so many needles pierced in the soft skin of her hand. They are here from almost past 2 hours nd the first thing which greeted Geet when she was a worried nd scared face of Mrs. De Souza who after lots of pestering told them that due to the deep injury on head nd the excess loss of blood Seher's condition is critical but doctors are trying their best to save her. Her operation was done nd the stitches were also done but still her condition was not stable. Geet felt like she'll die then nd there listening to what Mrs. De Souza said nd she just thumped on the bench nearby all numb nd horrified. It was Maan who had hugged her sideways in order to comfort her but he knows that his no words could comfort a mother whose daughter is fighting between lyf nd death, same daughter for the safety of whom she had beared so many hardships.

He was comforting her only when a nurse came to him with a form as they need to do another operation as they found a small blood clot near her brain nd so they need their permission to proceed further. Maan looked at Geet nd realized that she was not in the condition to fill the form for she's too numb nd horrified therefore after thinking for a while he himself decided to fill the form. His hands stopped for a while when there was a column of "Relation with Patient" nd he once again looked at Geet but she was too numb to notice to know what's happening around her. Maan took a deep breath nd without thinking twice he wrote "Father" nd then signed "Maan Singh Khurana" on the place of signature of Parent nd gave it back to the nurse. He didn't regretted for what he did just now because he knows that whatever he did is not wrong nd he had did what is true nd therefore his hands didn't even shivered a bit while writing himself as Seher's father on the form because he knows that nothing in this world could change this truth that Seher is his daughter nd will always be no matter what.

And since then Geet was numb like this only while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes as she looked at her daughter who was the only reason of her living. She don't know what mistake has she committed that her Babaji is punishing her daughter for that. Nd if she has committed any mistake also then she's ready to take any punishment from God if it costs to save the lyf of her daughter, she thought as she rests her forehead on the door of the ICU crying bitterly. Maan came nd stood behind her after informing Dadimaa nd Bhavyata about Seher's condition only to find her in broken state. He looked at the lifeless form of Seher through the glass circle of the door nd his heart pricked seeing his little angel, his princess fighting between her lyf nd death. He flinched in pain as he realized how much those needles that were pierced on Seher's hand must be paining her nd his eyes welled up on his own accord. The girl who spreads only happiness wherever she goes, who had brought out the human from the robot like him with her chirpy nature nd innocent talks in now lyieng over there lifeless nd he could do nothing to avoid this situation, he thought as he looked at Seher painfully nd then back at Geet who was still crying.

He gently held her shoulders nd made her sit on the nearby bench after taking her away from there nd made her drink some water that he had just brought for her. Geet was too broken to resist or protest therefore she just let him do whatever he was doing while crying continuously nd Maan felt that someone is killing him slowly nd slowly seeing two people who are his lyf in pain. He himself was breaking down from inside but still tried his best to be strong because he knows that how much Geet is needing him right now. Therefore he just took a deep breath nd holds her hand in his in a comforting Manner to sooth her agony. Geet looked at his hand that was holding hers nd then at him only to find his eyes reflecting the same pain which was there in her eyes, pain of losing the person who is your lyf nd this tym she was too much broken to think any of her logical answers which she usually use to do.

"Why Babaji is doing with me like this Maan Sir?" Geet spoke after a while nd Maan felt like someone has stabbed in his heart listening to her broken voice laced with pain.

"Why is he punishing My Seher like this? If I had done any mistake then it should be me only Na to be punished then why my Seher is getting punished like this. She was to Angel of my lyf Na, Babaji's favourite child then why is Babaji doing like this with his own child. She was the only one I had left in my lyf Maan Sir, the only reason for which I am living till now nd if anything would have happened to her then I won't be able to live. I'll die Maan Sir; I'll die if anything will happen to her. Wasn't all that happened in my past was enough that Babaji is testing me on the cost of my Seher's lyf. I can't live without her; she is the sole reason of my existence nd now that same reason is fighting for her lyf. Why it's only Seher lyieng over there, why it's not me on her place? I had lost enough in my lyf nd now I can't lose Seher as it's just because of her only I am here or else I would have died by now. Please Maan sir, tell Babaji to save her. Please tell him to not to take her away from me. Please Sir" Geet said as she once again broke onto sobs nd Maan instantly hugged her tight forgetting all the definitions of right or wrong because he knows that when it comes to these two angels of his lyf then these definitions don't occur anywhere in his dictionary. He kept on rubbing her back in order to sooth her pain nd then gently pulled out from his embrace after a while nd cupped her face while wiping away the tears which were continuously flowing from her hazels.

"Geet, don't lose hope like this. You will never lose Seher. Babaji loves Seher a lot nd he won't do anything wrong with her. It was your Babaji only Na who had helped you to fight against all odds to bring Seher safely in this world nd give her a safe nd secure lyf then how can he snatch her away from you. He knows that how much you need her nd therefore he won't take her away from you. Nd if he tries also to do so that then I swear Geet that I won't let him do that. I'll fight against that God, against all those powers which will try to snatch away our Seher from us but I won't let anything happen to her. Nothing will happen to "Our Daughter" Geet. She'll be safe nd will soon play with his. I promise Geet that I'll do everything I can nd even that also which I can't but Main "Humari Beti" ko Kuch nahi hone doonga. "Our Seher, Our Daughter" will be with us all safe nd secure nd will always be nd anything evil have to face me before touching "My Daughter". You don't worry for anything. I am here with you nd "Our Daughter" Geet nd will always be no matter what." Maan said while looking deep into her eyes while Geet just looked at him lost. She was too dazed in his words that she had addressed Seher as "Our Daughter" not once or twice but every time. Even Maan didn't realize what all he has said, that he had just addressed Seher as their Daughter. It was as if words just came out on their own accord straight from his heart nd he won't be regretting for it anytime in his lyf because he knows that this is the only truth nd will always be, he thought as they both looked deep into each other eyes trying to read them.

"Excuse me! Are you both the attendants of Seher Handa?" Both Maan nd Geet heard someone's voice thus breaking their reverie nd they instantly moved away from each other a bit nd looked at a source of a voice only to find the Doctor standing over there looking at both of them curiously

"Yes Doctor. What's the current status of Seher? Is everything fine?" Geet asked as she looked at Doctor expectantly hoping a positive answer.

"Ummm Seher's condition is improving a bit but the thing is that we immediately need some blood for her as she had excessive blood loss nd hence her body is very weak therefore it's not responding well." Doctor said with a worried face nd Geet just bit her lips to muffle down the sob

"So what's the problem Doctor? Why are you not starting the procedure?" Maan asked as he stood near Geet while holding her hand gently yet firmly to comfort her

"Sir, actually the problem is that Seher's blood group is A+ nd unfortunately we are not having blood of this blood group in our blood bank nd we need atleast 2 bottles. I had contacted to other blood banks also but it'll take sometym to get blood from there nd patient needs blood urgently. You are Seher's mother right? You can give her the blood. What's your blood group by the way" Doctor said as he looked at Geet expectantly

"My Blood Group…… My Blood group is A-. Sasha Ma'am but hers is B+ nd Adi sir's is O-….. Pinky… ya May be Pinky's blood group can be A+" Geet blabbered absent mindedly as her mind tried to comprehend each nd every possibility of saving her daughter nd Maan looked at him astonished.

"Doctor, you can take my blood" She heard Maan's voice nd she snapped up her head instantly to look at him

"Doctor my blood group is O+ nd I am a universal donor. You can take my blood as much as you want but please save my Seher." Maan spoke without even noticing that someone is looking at him gratefully with her hazels filled with tears.

"Oh! That's wonderful please come this way. We need to do some tests nd then you can give your blood to the patient" Doctor said as he showed him the way towards the ward nd Maan just nodded his head

"Geet, don't worry. Nothing will happen to our Seher. Even if I have to away the last drop of my blood, I won't hesitate in doing so but i won't let anything happen to our daughter. I promise you that." These were the last words that Geet heard from Maan as he gently cupped her face before moving away with Doctor for the necessary tests leaving dazed Geet behind to look at his retreating figure lost nd numb.

Phew! so this is it guys! hope you all are going to like it... i thought of giving an update of this before i take a break for my exams... next update will be of "Destined To be" nd after that i am officially on break till my exams gets over so my next update of this will be after my exams only... hit the like button if you all like it nd do leave your comment/criticism... its necessary....

So see you all soon. till then keep commenting nd ya long comments ok or else i wont update soon😡

Keep commenting nd see you all u all know the quota right😉

P,S. I had created my FB group named "Aakriti's Magical world of Maaneet" pls join it to get immediate notifications of my updates... here's the link

Aakriti's Magical World of Maaneet

Do join it😊

Luv Aakriti😊
ammu5 thumbnail
congo for da new thread. emotional update. loved da way maan was taking care of geet n their daughter. all da best for ur exams dear.Edited by ammu5 - 11 years ago
hari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congo for da new thread.
 emotional update. 
loved da way maan was taking care of geet n their daughter.
 all da best for ur exams dear.😊
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
emotional one aakriti .loved it . maan saying seher as his daughter made their relation more stronger . beautiful one . 
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update

seher my heart cried f0r her
shri12 thumbnail
fabulous part
maan by dadi that geet has some feelings for him
and by seeing geet and sehar state he was broken par usne samaliya waiting for next
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just loved it
hope due to this   incident  maan and geet come closer
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update n thanx 4 it
Maan confessed his heart to Geet unknowingly