Users

Frequent Posters

mehwish123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
absolutly yes super duper story
2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh wil surely miss ur updates. I think ur the only writer on my frnd list who gave us an update everyday. Thanks a lot for dis. Wil surely miss dis story. Plz start wid a new one soon. Plz
NiraliVirika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I have honestly loved all your updates.
And truly you are the only one who updates regularly on my buddy list.
I really hope you come up with another cute story on virika! 
Thanks for the PM
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,
I am seriously in love with your story! and if possible you start with a new story
and yes, 
i agree that you have been updating regularly,and seriously thats the best part in this, and why i have been glued to this story!
even am not able to update regularly,
i will be msising this awesome story,looking for the next 2-3 parts :)

mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it 
aww it was so cute n plzz dont end i love ur ff
Dhoxi thumbnail
I will miss your story bu still i dont want you to end :'(
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM! I'm sorry I wasn't able to comment on the last few updates. They were wonderful. Your writing is beautiful and you updated regularly, I'll miss it. Thank you! Please write another FF soon. ğŸ¤—
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 34
As soon as they reached the hotel, Virat tried waking up Manvi who was in deep sleep. After a few minutes she opened her eyes and then they all got out of the bus. Everyone was super exhausted and wanted to go to sleep right away. 

manvi - "Virat, I'm getting really hungry. Can we please go eat something?"

jeevika - "Let's go together, I'm a little hungry too"

The five of them went to the cafe open in the hotel. 

viren - "Did you guys have fun today?" 

manvi - "it was like the best day ever jiju. I felt more like the birthday girl than Gia"

virat - "Yeah actually if you think abut it, Gia acts more maturely than you do also"

Manvi pnched Virat on his shoulder. 

jeevika - "I think we should all go sleep now"

They all soon left and went to their own rooms. Everyone was quite lazy the next day, and decided to hang out around the hotel and rest up as they still had jet-lag. The Vadhera's had a few days left in Los Angeles before they headed back to their home. They spent their days shopping, visiting Hollywood, more shopping, and on the beautiful beaches. 

One of the last few days, Virat decided to take everyone to Downtown Disney since everyone had a blast at Disneyland. Downtown Disney was filled with fun stores, shopping carts, and lots of entertainment. Plus there were no rides there, so it would be easier to handle Manvi. As they were entering the place, Gia saw a huge waterfall and kept pointing at it. It was the rainforest cafe, which was a restaurant filled with animals and trees. All of them went inside there first. As they walked around they saw a huge fish aquarium that Gia didn't want to move from. She looked at the fishes swimming so tentatively. Everytime Viren tried moving to another place to check some other section out, she would start whining wanting to go back and see the fishes. After the Rainforest Cafe they started walking towards the other places there. There were so many little carts where you could buy things like food, to clothes, to hats and beanies. While Virat and Manvi went to go get popcorn, Viren and Jeevika took Gia to the little cart with the hats. 

viren - "Jeevika give me that hat over there" he said pointing to a finding nemo fish hat. 

jeevika - "oh my god Virenji, this is so cute"

viren - "Here try putting it on Gia" he said. 

Viren was holding onto Gia as Jeevika put the hat on top of her head. It was a kids size and fit her perfectly. She looked really cute it her new fish hat. After paying for it they walked around more. There was a huge stage in the center of Downtown Disney and there were live dancers and performers. They all stood there watching people dance and play these instruments. After the live show was finished, everyone went to the Build A Bear shop. 

viren - "Jeevika let's make a bear for Gia. I had seen this store so many times in London and I always use to think that whenever I had a little kid, I would bring them here"

jeevika - "But Virenji, what do you do?"

viren - "Okay, I'll show you. You hold Gia and just watch" he said handing her over. 

Viren first picked up cute pink teddy bear. At the next step, one of the workers would fill the bear up with cotton and place a heart in his chest. After they would give their cute little teddy bear a "bath." Jeevika and Gia were thoroughly enjoying this whole process. After the bear was ready, Gia would get to decide how she wanted to dress up her new little friend. Jeevika and Gia both pointed at the ballerina outfit and laughed at each other. After putting the clothes on the bear, it was time to name it. So Viren went to the computer and entered the bears information. 

viren - "hmm what should we name the bear Jeevs"

jeevika - "Let's just name her Gia" she said. 

Viren entered the name and printed out the birth certificate of the bear and then proceeded to paying counter. They workers placed the bear in a house and wrapped her up. Once they were done they tried finding Virat and Manvi who were still deciding on the bear. They wanted to get a bear made for their baby. 

virat - "Manvi no we are going to get the pink one for my baby girl"

manvi - "Virat its going to be a boy. Why is everything always your way?"

Jeevika and Viren just looked at each other, and couldn't believe how funny and kiddish their siblings were. Obviously Manvi won over Virat and they soon finished making their bear. Everyone was now walking back to the bus when they saw the fireworks up in the sky again from Disneyland. They all enjoyed it one last time before heading back to their hotel. 

I know there wasn't a lot of Virika romance in this part, just bear with me and the next/last part will be mainly Virika. ENJOY
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb!!
thanks for the pm😃
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww...awesome ff...nd update...
i could imagine all those things...so nice...awesome .thnx 4 d pm...:)