Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TEVV472SGORQWHA4
I want to participate in Saregamapa, for which I cam eback from US also. I am not able to find any details regaring the suditionsðŸ˜. Please friends, help me fulfill my dreams😊. Please let me know when the auditions are
Waw, you sing.
Would you please sing a song for us. Please. 😃
Let me try to find out about the auditions.
Originally posted by: 7QLDIWO5QOF62PTY
I want to participate in Saregamapa, for which I cam eback from US also. I am not able to find any details regaring the suditionsðŸ˜. Please friends, help me fulfill my dreams😊. Please let me know when the auditions are
Hey in that case we will love to see you taking part in our next forum singing contest.😃
we'd love to see you on there!!
and 'bout the auditions..lemme also try 😳
You should. Not just bragging mind you. This is from my heart.
Originally posted by: VGKVT5SOTIERYPCI
I want to participate in Saregamapa, for which I cam eback from US also. I am not able to find any details regaring the suditionsðŸ˜. Please friends, help me fulfill my dreams😊. Please let me know when the auditions are
Wow..thats wonderful...why dont you contact our forum Vinit ()..he visits the SRGMP sets regularly and may be well aquinted with the production team...
Good luck !!!
Why dont you also participate in our next IF SRGMP challenge...??😃
Originally posted by: adi_0112
Wow..thats wonderful...why dont you contact our forum Vinit ()..he visits the SRGMP sets regularly and may be well aquinted with the production team...
Good luck !!!
Why dont you also participate in our next IF SRGMP challenge...??😃
Great Idea Adi. I completely forgot about it.
Originally posted by: QLOL666KV23M5IQ5
You should. Not just bragging mind you. This is from my heart.