Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Abhi 'updating' 😡

Its my time to go home 😭
Will read tomorrow
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
EAGERLY   WAITING   FOR   THE   UPDATE...
crazydream thumbnail
EAGERLY   WAITING   FOR   THE   UPDATE...
Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tick tick 1
Tick tick 2
Are we there yet?

Muzhe nind na aaye
Kyu ki muzhe ritzy ka update bulaye.

Edited by Susegad - 11 years ago
crazydream thumbnail

EAGERLY   WAITING   FOR   THE
UPDATE...
crazydream thumbnail

UPDATE...
crazydream thumbnail

UPDATE...
crazydream thumbnail

HOW MUCH TIME MORE????
d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Continue soon
Eagarly waiting...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Shruthe and Ash for the banner

Thank you friends for your lovely comments and pressing like.

Susegad – Thanks for reading the FF and looking forward to your continued support

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter 6 - Kuch Dil Ne Kaha

Next Day

Maan entered the office with his usual style. Not expecting much, he was pleasantly surprised when Geet followed him quickly with his summary of appointments and files required for the next video call.

He was impressed with her hard work but just nodded his head curtly making Geet little nervous. "With schedule of appointments, I also need my coffee…Ms. Geet."

Geet gulped her saliva seeing his big wide eyes as Maan enjoyed his favorite past time of intimidating his employees. Geet quickly sauntered away as Maan chuckled inwardly seeing her reaction "Just like Adi…"

(I am sure most of you may not have heard this song before. Give it a try as it is very sweet and melodious.)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69dnqIFfrnE[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69dnqIFfrnE

kuch dil ne kaha
kuch bhi nahin

kuch dil ne suna

kuch bhi nahi

aisi bhi baatein hoti hain

kuch dil ne kaha
kuch bhi nahin

Sasha looked at Maan's smirk and burnt in jealousy. Tasha was no less in fueling her fears "Mam…don't you think DD is very soft towards this girl…See how he was smiling at her…that too when he never smiles at you."

"I don't like this girl!!! Now you see Geet how I make your life hell in KC."

Saying this Sasha followed an anxious and confused Geet where to her amusement she found her blabbering to herself. "Jhalli…What is the use of knowing how to cook food when you don't even know how to make coffee? But there is no gas also here. Babaji…please help."

Sasha stifled a laugh seeing her state "Poor Village girl"

"Ch ch ch…you should ask na if you don't know something."

She told her how to make coffee using kettle and yes also that MK takes five cubes of sugar. Though Geet was surprised but thanked Sasha, taking the sweet sweet coffee for her dusht daanav boss.

Maan took the first sip and spit out the coffee shocked by it's utter sweetness. Geet looked wide eyed as Maan glared her ready to murder.

"What happened sir?"

"What is this?"

"Coffee…is it tasting like tea"

Maan was furious at her - "Coffee…do u even know how to make it?"

"No…no exactly sir but Sasha mam told me how to make it.". With that Geet went on explaining how she made it while Maan was shocked to know that she put five damn cubes of sugar. He was having second thoughts about basic intelligence of this girl now – "5 cubes…why rest were over is it?"

Geet realized her mistake hearing Maan's sarcastic comment and understood that Sasha had fooled her. She murmured a sorry and tried to take the mug back to make another one and in the process coffee spilled on Maan's shirt and waistcoat. Geet was horrified while Maan's anger had now reached its peak.

"I am sorry…I am so sorry"

Instantaneously she picked up the tissue trying to wipe coffee away from his shirt, brushing her hands on his chest.

leta hai dil angdaayian
is dil ko samjhaaye koi

armaan na aankhein khol dein
rusvaa na ho jaaye koi

palkon ki thandi sej per
sapno ki pariyan soti hain

kuch dil ne kaha
kuch bhi nahin

Maan could not feel anything except for her soft hands rubbing his shirt. Even through the layers of his clothes he was startled and didn't know anymore, what burned him – hot coffee or her soft caresses on his chest? His throat went dry with desire and he himself was shocked at his reaction for her innocent touch. He held her hands tightly to stop her from torturing him more and that's when Geet realized what she was doing.

Tears prickled her eye lashes at the turn of events and she looked vulnerably at Maan. She was horrified at her actions and seeing her guilty look, Maan simply left her hands. She immediately took some steps backwards to put some distance between them. Maan looked at her effort and how scared she looked as she trembled slightly in now one corner of his cabin.

He took a deep breath and told her in an even voice to call security and ask his driver to bring up his spare pair of clothes from the car.

"Aur Haan…I take one cube of sugar."

Geet nodded and went back to her cabin while Maan sat down in a huff. He did not know anymore what to feel – angry at her actions or frustrated at his own response.

"Why was she so scared though…she was scared that day also when I had mistakenly held her hand? She seems to be so uncomfortable around men. Maybe being from a small town, she is like this or…."

Not wanting to think anything further, he glanced towards her desk to find her sitting lost. Geet could not believe that how she had come so close to him, touching her boss like that. She knew it was spontaneous reaction of the girl who lived inside her to wipe the coffee but she chided herself.

"What were you doing Geet? You are not the same childish girl but a mature woman. You are not supposed to say or do anything without thinking. How can you touch a man like that? Chi…you have no right to think or feel like this. You are here for a job and that's it. Just concentrate on your work and forget everything else. Pata nahi Maan Sir kya soch rahe honge mere bare mein…Agar unhone kuch galat matlab…nahi nahi…Maan Sir is not like that."

dil ki tasalli keliye
jhoothi chamak jhootha nikhar

jeevan toh suna hi raha
sab samjhe aayi hain bahaar

kaliyon se koi poochhta
hansti hain wo ya roti hain

kuch dil ne kaha

kuch bhi nahi

kuch dil ne suna

kuch bhi nahi

Finally she got up and made another cup of coffee and took it to Maan and just said sorry and came out.

Meanwhile Sasha smirked at the disaster queen. "I don't think I have to do much to get this girl out of this job…she is herself enough for that!!!"

Later after Maan had controlled his anger and frustration, he asked her to come for dictation.

Maan dictated her details of the new project and he was once again pleasantly surprised at her handle on the emotional pulse of a normal man. She added some brilliant points without even understanding the depth of her intuitiveness and Maan welcomed her sincerity and total focus on her work. But not only professionally, how much so ever he want, he could not help noticing her hair strands floating around her innocent face and her eyes…same eyes which had a tinge of pain but twinkled with excitement as she elaborated her ideas.

Night

Maan fell asleep easily after a long time. He dreamt of those bewitching eyes just like last two nights. Her white chiffon dupatta flew around as she twirled. Suddenly he stopped her holding her hand. He brushed his thumb over the soft skin as her eyes darkened with passion and he leaned in…

Flashes of sword glared and blinded her in the night as she ran. Suddenly a knife hit her leg and she fell down.

"Veerji…mujhe mat mariye. Please don't kill me."

She whimpered. He put the sword at her neck -

"How dare you run away. You have only two paths in front of you – Ya toh ghar laut ja ya phir yahi gad jaa…."

She shook her head vehemently in denial as she saw him raising the sword

"Ahhh"

Both Maan and Geet got up with a start. Both sweating and panting. Maan threw the covers off and went for his extended tai-chi to release his pent up desire while Geet buried her face in the pillow crying yet again on her fate.

Precap – Raat Kali Ek Khwab Mein Aayi