Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
yes ... abb main idhar hi hoonOriginally posted by: N6AXFTKKXYX2JJ32
Congrats
now u can demand haq se
This is what I believe why all the good things come to an end - so that we can Move On...
Let's move on guys...
YES - Let's!!
It all started with 300 Rupees
32
Readers: Ananya made an appreciation thread for me last week, I would appreciate it if you check it out, she has put lot of effort in it. Thank you.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/3303143/appreciation-thread-for-karmachameleon
Ananya: Thanks for the wonderful appreciation thread. I never thought that one day someone would take their precious time out to make an appreciation thread for me on this forum. When I joined this forum, it was just to distract myself from that crazy comedy track. I don't even know how and why I decided to write one day, it was that day and now it's today – someone has actually made an appreciation thread for me. ME. I can't thank you enough for writing those wonderful words about me and my writing. It amazes me how much you love my work. Thank you. I feel really grateful to have a loyal reader like you who never fails to shock me with your surprise RESes and even more wonderful UNresses.
I know you like music, just as much as I do. I was trying to find a perfect song to dedicate to you but couldn't find one. Then I found one song – no, not a song, just one line from that song….
Tere Jaisa Yaar kahan…..
Kahan aisa yaarana…..
This is how you make me feel….
The reason why I become speechless……
Baitha diya falak pey…..
Mujhe Khaakh se utha key…..
The amount of belief you have in me – it actually scares me sometimes – I hope I don't let you down and become published one day – just like you want me to…..
Thank you Ananya for the push. For all your love towards me and my writing. For actually believing that one day I will shine and fly. Thank you for that belief. It means more than I can actually ever explain. Thank you!
-girgit!
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
https://youtu.be/lrLZFWSjsk8 Do Like and Subscribe to support !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...
147