We are missing you so much...!!!
Love and Hugs...!!!
kiran_rati thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for update dear
cont soon
gurtilover10 thumbnail
Hi I love mann naughty naughty words..teaser interesting..waiting eagerly for the next update...u rokszzz..
P0K0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Past

...Just then the cabin's door opened and Sameera Kapoor entered with a small flower bouquet.

Seeing her geet quivered into herself out of fear.she thought maan was with her that time.

''...Oh no no geet don't panic...i've come here alone.U just relax...i have come here to tell u something important.''

saying this Sam eyed dev...as if to give them some privacy...dev hesitantly tried to get up but geet suddenly cringed onto his arm...not letting him go away from her...not trusting sam.

Dev realised something serious has happened here...he made a strong face to sam and said,''i'm not going anywhere...so dont tell me to go''

sam sighed...she then put up an emotional face and started to cry with hiccups in front of them...her crying made them a little shocked and uncomfortable.

Dev uncomfortably gave her a tissue and asked her ''what happened...r u ok??''

sam in her cry said,''I'm sorry geet for my drivers behavior geet...he shouldn't have done that accident...and pushed u out of the car like that...''

dev got shocked...''R you out of you'r mind??what r u talking about??u mean for u geet had that accident??''

''Hey ..for me geet is alive..!!''

dev and geet looked at sam shocked.

''Maan tried to kill you in his car...the whole accident was planned by him...when i came to know about it...i made another plan to save you...i arranged another remote for his car and gave that to one of my loyal men...he took u out of the car and as soon as you were out as maan planned the truck hit his car thinking u r in there...

...well that blast made my driver panic and he started to drive looking behind at the blast..and unintentionally he hit u...he got afraid of police case and he dropped u like that in front of this government hospital."

Geet was looking at sam like stone...she was numb out of fear...how low those people could be...!!

''Wait a minute...what is going on...??Who is this bloody Maan??''He said suddenly getting up from the chair...he was enraged to hear sam.

''Maan singh Khurrana...My fiance...''She said looking at dev and sev got the shock of his life...he was thinking about every possible names...but certainly NOT THAT...!!!

Sam sat beside geet and cupped her cheek with one hand...''Geet..plz don't misunderstand me...i got enraged when i came to know that...u and..But when i get to know that u love Dev then all my insecurities went away...and i swore to save your life...the thing is i love maan...good or bad...he is my love...i can't leave him geet...i am bound with him.''

''U love me geet...?''Dev suddenly blurted out looking at geet.

''U'r Dev???''Sam looked at Dev and smiled...''So u'r the lucky guy...geet havn't told u yet...??''

Before geet could sign him something dev suddenly hugged her tight and said,''U don't know how nervous i was to propose u geet...i thought u just consider us as friends...oh geet...I love you too...i love u...more than anything...more than anyone...Oh man...this is a dream right...''He said pulling her cheek and suddenly pecking her forehead.

Geet looked at Dev shocked...she signed him, (But don't u want to know what happened in these days??)

dev smiled and cupped her face,''No...u love me and that's the only thing i need to know...I have full faith on u..u would never do anything wrong geet.''

Sam said,''Since you said that...u should know that MSK's daadima...that witch had manipulated MSK and tried to make geet marry Maan...for that Maan tried to kill her...so that we could be togather...poor geet was totally oblivious to this fact...but nothing has happened like that dev...i had managed everything...'' she said looking at geet meaningfully...signaling her not to tell the truth to dev.

geet looked at sam fearfully and looked down.

Dev said,''I have to do something about it...we should make a police complain geet.''

sam laughed in sarcasm and said...''this is Maan Singh Khurrana you'r talking about here Dev...never make this type of mistakes...why did u think i had made this plan...if he knows geet is still alive then this time he'll personally make sure that geet dies.and no law works in front of him dev...geet is dead to him...and now you have to make sure that MSK never sees geet again...or else this will be last time u would see her.I'm sorry for my harsh words but this is the truth.''

dev looks at geet and put his hands around her waist and told sam,''Thank you for your advise...i'll think about it.''

sam smiled and left the room...smirking inwardly..

''Job well done...''

then she got into her car and said to her driver,''Maan sir jiss hospital per admit hain wahan pe chalo...''

In these 3 months geet got better and started to walk without crutch...she joined a vocal classes...where some basic words were taught to her to manage up daily essential chores.dev took care of geet everyday...he became more enthusiastic after that day...but never crossed his limits with geet...geet was amused to hear everybody knew about dev's secret love at first sight for geet.

Geet slowly forgot about that horrible days...but still she sometimes gets restless having nightmares...but dev was always there to sooth her.

In these 3 months none of Mr. And Mrs.Singhania visited geet...Mrs.Singhania sent a letter to geet saying that geet should be greatful to God that they still had agreed to make her their daughter-in-law...as they only knew that geet had met an accident while coming back to her orphanage after going out of town without taking their permission for some competition.

Geet was feeling guilty to hide something to dev...as he was his best friend...but dev never tried to listen anything...geet loves him and geet is with him...that's the only thing he needs to know.

After 2 months,

geet became totally recovered and got more beautiful under care.but she had got a phobia of cars and loud sounds...

...so dev made geet stay in her orphanage as it was difficult to take geet out in the road.

By that time dev's best friends knew about geet...they always tried to cheer her up.one day they suggested that they should go to a disc as a group...So that geet would be a little comfortable.

And here dev was planning to propose her there...so all his friends along with him were busy making plans.

At that night.

Geet was forcefully taken to the disc by dev's gang...she was feeling very uncomfortable and shy as she had never been to such a place.she was standing in a corner where dev and his friends were dancing and enjoying.

Suddenly dev came to her and out of the blue bend down towards her and pulled out a ring.

She was stiffed to one position seeing dev like that...she was very scared and was feeling alone suddenly...she was thinking if she had said no then dev will be publicly embarrassed.

So geet stammered and kept his head down...dev jumped up and said happily...''So is it a yes...???''

geet nodded slowly not knowing how to react that time.

All his friends and the people of the disc cheered for the new couple and pulled them to the dance floor...geet was feeling weak so she excused herself to the washroom...she was feeling very helpless...the feeling she posses for dev... is not LOVE...that's for sure.

She washed her face and wiped it with a tissue while looking at the mirror...suddenly she felt someone was looking at her...she turned to her right and saw a girl...maybe same of her age looking at her head to toe...she smiled a little at her and suddenly getting some response from geet she started to ogle at her shamelessly moving around her...(annie)

she suddenly asked her about being single or not and this made geet uncomfortable and she excused herself out...well not before writing her that she is geet and she doesn't have any cell phone...as she insisted on that.

Coming back to the disco geet told dev that she needs to go to her home...as it was already 8.

But suddenly don't know why...all of his friends pulled them in a corner and started screaming...

...kiss...kiss...kiss...kiss...!!!

Geet shockingly looked at dev only to see...he was advancing towards her with a smile...!!!

...the sinister atmosphere of the disco made maan clench his jaw out of anger...on his those business coligues who were 'a lot more aged than him'...forced him to come here from the adjacent luxurious conference hall room saying one of them's son and his soon to be bride are there with his friends partying ...and maan could enjoy his 'so called breakup' there with them..as maan's father's best friend forced him...he couldn't say no to him...

As soon as maan entered there almost all the female species's head turned towards him...single or coupled...married or less-committed...everybody's lustful eyes shone to impress him...

Being very well aware of this situation maan fully ignored those numerous pairs of eyes and sat on the bar...ordering a non-alcohol drink...with a deadly forbidden-ish glare...

The ladies tried to meet him...but his seven body guards didn't let them go close to him to show their fake beauty...which he hates the most now...

Drinking the cola with small sips and thinking of his nearly finished portrait...his brain fully concentrated on HER beautiful face...

But his thinking got disturbed by a crowd on his left side which was busy with it's continuous and disturbingly enthusiastic nagging...saying,

KISS...KISS...KISS...KISS...KISS...!!!

He irritatedly tilted his head to see the crowd below him removing his bodyguard's back.

Edited by Temporary99 - 10 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
ye sameera😡 geet ko kitna jhut bola aur maan k khilaf bharkaya
n dev geet ki ossne suni hi nahi
full of past update
now waiting for sunday😆
Edited by dona86 - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing..
loved it

keep writing
and continue soon
zariya123 thumbnail
welcome back
i was waiting for update since ages
past is almost done right?
but me waiting 4 update about present
n update is as usual awsome
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcme back buddy,congrats for ur new laptop.

U may not know me,i m new to your FF and was eagerly waiting for ur come back after reading d previous part.

That means all dis fiasco is created by Sam so that she cud get Maan.

What bank of lies she has told Geet and portrayed Maan as a full time villian.

Now I m waiting to see Maaneet meet in d disc.Edited by sweetsampa39 - 11 years ago
awesooome upd.
loved it...fab...
superb...can't wait for sunday...
tfd pm...