





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: ..Ashraa..
Freaking buzz off babay was just epic and also spare me! In this season it will be chal chal chal.
oops I didn't knew that you were talking about those pedestrian types, ya pooja mishra was really sophisticated and her one liners too 😆Originally posted by: SharonNeedles
Spare me was a lil sophisticated no?I'm talking about out of line pedestrian kinda comebacks.
Originally posted by: ..Ashraa..
oops I didn't knew that you were talking about those pedestrian types, ya pooja mishra was really sophisticated and her one liners too 😆
Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks
anytime it may be but mah fav is Spare me spare me and...Aeee Baap pe mat jaana