Did anyone find that in future Veera will be a big girl...may be six or seven. They still show (atleast in the promo) the same ten year old boy plaiting her hair and peeping at neighbours to learn button stitching. How come?? did they find Lilliput injection for Ranvi?? Should they not be showing a teenager doing things for his lil sis ??
Nice post 😊but just that I am glad they aren't changing ranvi because i just love the kid playing Ranvi, i mean i dnt think i wanna see anyone else being Veera's brother 😆
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
If aftr 10yrs mother nd daughter luk same age with make up nd jewellery what's wrong with kids? Nd here do u want to see smeone else in place of ranvi? Want to watch even his nd girl veera's bonding. Is there any other way? No na. I have no problem if he is given lilliput injection. Afterall he is the hero. [:D/]
indian tele viewers don't like logic yar, so he will stay the same... I'm just glad it's the same actor. And I'm missing sudhanshu... hope he comes back
Ranveer is the reason we watch the show... though its strange that they won't show any change in him when veera is grown , but the show will lose its charm if he is replaced