RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
sooo he hid his real name!?😆😆 now that reminds me of "salam namste" the name is Nick not Nikhil arora (adoda that is how he said it! 😉) Nick is cool! so i guess Raj is kewl?😆😉

I am liking Annya's and Raj's friendship. One ekdum bindas girl and one carying friend. 😃 Refreshing indeed!

The girl is cute and she can act.. but in the scene where she tried... to be cute infront of Raj..that scene could've done better way..her tone was lil off..or lil too sweet...but that is OK as scene turned out OK.😊
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but what happend to Jahnvi's smell? urgh i hate that maid they have..specially the way she mocked J's dead body..😡 Nyhow i am glad that we are getting there soon where VD knows his (beloved) heart is in someone else's body!!

I had horror on my face when i saw that ripped teddy bear.. i was really really scared what he might ended up doing to hear her heart beat..to see if her heart beats for VD or not..that is INSANE!!!! i am glad that he brought Doc over rather than ripping and snapping her body parts.. As much as it disguise me..it sure shows how much the character is in the right place...Cudos to writers now the character is in it's right position.. (not that it was ever going to be positive...false hopes...etc..forgiven!) as long as the track is true to the character that is out right negative now. The madness..passion...obsessiveness..everything was performed to the T! (once again!😃)

Looking forward for upcoming tracks
I am assuming tomorrow we will see her last time..😭 in this show..
Good luck to Sriti.. again she looked really really beatiful as Jahnvi.😃
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Viraj will know about the missing heart. But then what? Will he keep Jahnvi's body or what? I am a bit confused now.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hope he doesn't! because it's creepy enough that he wanted her heart beat (even after it stopped beating!) so i hope when he leaves to find her heart..someone phones police and get Sia's body out of there