luvsati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey, i lovd salman not only today but in every fri n sat episodes. His one liners are so funy that makes smile on face. But i realy dnt know why in this forum, some people always bash him. He is such an entertaining host.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He is really funny & even i dnt understand why people here are so much against him.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
agreed. he is a wonderful entertainer. loved him
LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yea he is awesome, makes me laugh.
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nt for the past few weeks... especially in yesterdays epi he ws jst not up to the par.

P.S. i am NOT a salman basher
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^^  @gangnamstyle,

Well it would be nice if you can give your opinion nicely, no reason for it to be loud, well in your case largely written ... LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude for those who say he is rude...he is just saying his scripted lines and infact if you dont believe that, ask me I have proof about it, let me know and i can send you the links :P

1) there was a blooper in one of the episodes where salman was reading it off the board lying on the floor which was missed while editing
2) in today's episode, at one point I clearly heard some guy saying the lines loudly in small increments before salman repeated them at the same time

so chill maro and enjoy the show and salman is an awesome host

Edited by dare.devil - 11 years ago
divinity11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
people take him too seriously..thats why they can't see his humorous side positively..

Originally posted by: luvsati

hey, i lovd salman not only today but in every fri n sat episodes. His one liners are so funy that makes smile on face. But i realy dnt know why in this forum, some people always bash him. He is such an entertaining host.

he is such a rude...apne aapko pta ni kya samajhta hai...uske same joke koi maare to tum bologe hes got bad attitude...but salman wahi tuche ghatiya low level 1 liner sunaye to wahhh...tum log thoda to apna level rakho yaar ...hav u ever seen uske fan jab uski tareef karte to salman ne kabhi khushi dikhai ho...bhav khaata rhega
Edited by masoom.d0n - 11 years ago
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dude for those who say he is rude...he is just saying his scripted lines and infact you dont believe that, ask me I have proof about

1) there was a blooper in one of the episodes where salman was reading it off the board lying on the floor which was missed while editing

2) in today's episode, at one point I clearly heard some guy saying the lines loudly in breaks before salman repeated them

so chill maro and enjoy the show

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He can be good, but during yesterday's episode I found him to be a right twat the way he was talking to Jyoti Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago