LOL! 🤣 I just know you made me laugh! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LOL! 🤣 I just know you made me laugh! 😆
Originally posted by: kookie2020
Rahul Bhaiya, Kookie had the most awesome day today.😆It couldnt get any better.Should I or should I not watch the episode?Dont gimme summary, it kills the curiosity, just a simple Yes or no would do?😃
Originally posted by: Didikisaut
Today Bhaiyya last day viraf's firstand the show may end in jan as per TOI and scrutiny😡
Originally posted by: Didikisaut
I know it is not a matter of hit or flop...there is a long list of 1 hit wonders in the industry...TV actors and south Indian actors coming to Bollywood face the same problemWithout a god father there is no hope of stability..more over the casting couch is very bad for new entrants...😡
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k