Originally posted by: tvpal007
My poor heart skips a few beats everytime these girls suggest that Aman has already been shown
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: tvpal007
My poor heart skips a few beats everytime these girls suggest that Aman has already been shown
Originally posted by: blackdice1001
Lol.. sorry about causing you such pain 😭😆But see, the "scotland" project didn't really exist so no one would know about it!Khushi panicked and called Aman and then they showed this hot dude talking on the other side! No? 😕Hmph. The CVs messing with my head again.I don't care, that is my aman ⭐️
Originally posted by: 207shikha
hey isn't that guy aman.?? ohh gosh when will he plan to appear.?by the way i don't mind assuming that london wala dude as aman.! till thetime our real aman himself decides to give us his darshan.! LOL . but hewas quite cute na..? 😆
Originally posted by: blackdice1001
I thought he was.. now I'm all confused.Yeah he was.. I remember thinking at least they gave us an Aman-worthy Aman (yes that's a thing 😆)I mean, seriously, that guy is a legend here. You can't just cast anyone as The Aman.
Originally posted by: blackdice1001
I thought he was.. now I'm all confused.Yeah he was.. I remember thinking at least they gave us an Aman-worthy Aman (yes that's a thing 😆)I mean, seriously, that guy is a legend here. You can't just cast anyone as The Aman.
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
532