nerdy thread. #CLiCK#- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

35

Views

2.6k

Users

14

Likes

142

Frequent Posters

vish.naren thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#31
@Samah: the rest of the ladies n gentle men of the forum whom generally only write... !! no pictures!!! 😳

Look, this time its full n full words from your side...!!

i.e. you have picked up far ahead..!! 😳

Now u'r almost creating minimum a thread per day also...!!👏
-SamiR- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#32
AAWWW! Superman ... Maa kasaam, you ARE cute! Just loved your post and all your messages for the forum members! ❤️ I'm soo happy you lost in the competition 😛 Glad to see that you haven't forgotten us after becoming a SuperStar! ⭐️

Aur haan, we should definitely go to pushkar! Lekin horse pe? 😕 You can fly na? You can carry me! we can take the horse too, but then you'll have to carry extra weight 😆
Edited by -SamiR- - 13 years ago
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#33
Oh... Samah...!!! 😳 😳 😳 Thanks...!!! Ok let me tell something about you...!!! U r chulbuli, bubly, not afraid to raise ur voice just like Sandy, u r living in Europe but somewhere I felt u r traditional or little forced to be traditional...😆 😆, responsible, very friendly, sometimes very matured, sometimes little kiddish...😳 humerus, caring, funny n innocent...!!! 😊 First I noticed u first in forum when I heard ur name...!!! I thought wow... What a beautiful name...!!! ⭐️ Ur drawings r the one of the wonderful things in the forum...!! And as I told u before u look like Rapunzel...!!! Now its upto you to decide she is pretty or not...!!! (btw I love Rapunzel the way u love deeps...) 😉
Wondeful thread again Sambar...!!! Loved the way you described everyone...!!! 👏
SwerveBae thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: -SamiR-

AAWWW! Superman ... Maa kasaam, you ARE cute! Just loved your post and all your messages for the forum members!❤️I'm soo happy you lost in the competition😛Glad to see that you haven't forgotten us after becoming a SuperStar!⭐️


Aur haan, we should definitely go to pushkar! Lekin horse pe?😕You can fly na? You can carry me! we can take the horse too, but then you'll have to carry extra weight😆



So my aunty is happy about I lost in a competition? 😭 blah, it's okay
I just read behind my laal dupatta.. It can only hold to 50 kg
I'm a 52 kg fat kid, my dupatta makes weird sounds when I'm flying 😳
SwerveBae thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#35
@shirin - Rapunzel? Woh Disney princess na? I'm a king. Not a princess 😎 waise, I'm always matured. I've never been kiddish in my whole life. thank you for your words, yo.
Juna04 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#36
So Superman Samah this post is to pacify your being a looser???

Btw Darling thank you so much for making me happy and calling me Mama but I will fight with the Singh pariwar and ask for at least a part-time custody so you can be with me half the time

You seem to have gathered quite a family here...Dadi, mama, Amma, and even a wiiifeee😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".