Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg dnt give these kind of precap n letting us wait.
Awww can't wait to see Arnav reaction to this
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice precap... waiting for update...
-.Pari.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept! Nice ff! Do pm me whn u update!
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pari162

Interesting concept! Nice ff! Do pm me whn u update!

buddy me dear...it will be easy for me to pm...😊
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww!! cute convoπŸ˜‰ waiting for the update..
ASR6262 thumbnail
very interesting continue soon and thank u for pm me 
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting...loved it...plzzz add me as ur buddy...n pm me...plzzz...
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Part-9:

At restaurant
Arnav and Khushi having their dinner together...its only 8 at night...they were chatting...they were having their own time...not caring the rest of the world...just then a lady came to their table...
Lady: hey ASR...
Arnav: hey Tina...how are you...(with less care in his face and fake smile)
Tina: I am good..(smiled at Arnav and looked at Khushi)...hey Khushi...(with a proud smile)
Khushi: hi Tina...(with a fake but funny smile)
Tina: what ASR...its been so long...we didn't have our time...??(pouting her lips and leaned on the table towards Arnav)
Khushi was looking with amusement..!!
Arnav: umm...i was busy actually...(with a weird look not looking at Tina at all...)
Tina: what about tonight??(roaming her index finger on Arnav's forehead)
Arnav: woh..(looking here and there then at Khushi)
Tina: I hope Khushi won't feel lonely...(with a devil smile looking at Khushi)
Khushi: No its absolutely fine...i was about to leave...Arnie...you can...(with a sarcastic smile to Tina...as she knew Arnav will never agree especially in front of her...even when they were on their own private dinner)
Arnav: No Tina...I can't be with you...i have some urgent work at home...so...we'll catch up later sometime...ok?(with noe expression on his face...but with ASR attitude)
Tina: okay ASR...but i really miss you...you know...(with a sad face)
Arnav: good...see you later...(with "not interested" expression on his face...concentrating on his meal)
Tina left the place...she is nothing but just a model in AK design...and one of the timepasses of ASR...

Khushi was not surprised today...as she knew why he didn't go with her...but she wanted to pull his leg...
Khushi: Arnie...why didn't you go with her...??(with a questioning look)
Arnav: because i am with you right now...(having a bite of his food...looking at Khushi and then again on his food)
Khushi: aww...now thats so sweet!! but from when you start being so sweet with me??(with a naughty smile...playing with her food with the fork)
Arnav: I was always sweet with you babe...(taking another bite...winked at her)
Khushi: ohh really...why didn't i notice...??(widening her eyes and with small smile on her face)
Arnav: yeah...(leaving his fork...took the glass sipping his drink)how will you notice?? have you ever notice a single guy around you??(rolling his eyes around...)
Khushi: i don't need to...(with a proud face)
Arnav: see...you don't need to...and in this way you didn't even notice me...(with a side smile...and a sharp look)
Khushi: umm..its not like that...i do notice you...(with soft smile on her face looking in his eyes)
Arnav: really...(in his husky voice with signature smirk)
Khushi: ya...(saying this she looked at food to continue)
Arnav: but just now you said you never noticed...(with a sharp look and a naughty smile)
Khushi realised what she actually said...she said that she noticed him...really?? she thought herself...she was actually confused...what to answer next...
Khushi: yeah...but no i mean...(she was stammering without looking at him)
Arnav: you mean??(raising his one eyebrow)
Khushi: haaa??(with a damn confused look)
Arnav: you mean what Khush??(with a really soft voice looking in her eyes)
Khushi: i mean...(lost her words...she didn't know what to say...she was looking in his eyes..oh God...how can she never notice that he has such expressive eyes...the brown deep eyes...just then Arnav broke the silence)
Arnav: relax...i was just joking...(Arnav changed the topic saying this...actually he was very unsure why he was doing this...but he was really enjoying the fact that Khushi was lost in his eyes...)
Khushi gave a slight smile and looked everywhere but Arnav...she was eating her food so fast as if it was a competition...and Arnav was trying to be busy with his phone...but taking glances of Khushi...just then she got a call from her Dad...and Khushi asked Arnav to drop her at home...

They went out of the restaurant and drove to GH...the ride was very silent...when Arnav took some glances and so did Khushi...but both were pretending nothing happened...but they did have some li'l chit chat about their upcoming fashion show...Arnav thought of the puja arranged in his home on his birthday...he wanted to invite her for that...but then he got a call from Akash...oh yes...it was very important...he took the call in his bluetooth...
Arnav: hello...yeah Akash...
Akash: vai...all the details are here...you come soon...
Arnav: thats great...you call Jija ji also...i'll need him there also...
Akash: yeah vai I called him...he said he'll here within 2days...he is out for some case..
Arnav: ok fine...till then we will take it together...
Akash: ok vai...see you soon...
Arnav: yeah..i'll be at home very soon...bye..
He cut the call...Khushi was listening everything...she was a bit confused...but then she thought its about his family...so she didn't ask anything...just gave a warm smile to Arnav...and Arnav also not interested to share this with her...at least not at this moment...they went to GH..

Arnav's SUV entered the GH...he stopped the car at main door...Khushi got out from the car...Shashi came out hearing the horn...Arnav got out from the car seeing him...
Arnav: hello uncle..
Shashi: hey Arnav beta...how are you??(with a warm smile)
Arnav: i am good...and you?? all ok with you health??(with a concern look)
Shashi: oh yeah...i am doing good...come on...come in...lets have some coffee together..(with a sweet smile looking at Khushi and Arnav)
Arnav: no uncle...i have got some urgent work to do...need to rush home..asap..
Shashi: oh...but you are here after so long...Khushi...ask him to come in...
Khushi: Arnie...come na...lets have some coffee together...
Arnav: no Khush...really...i need to rush...some other time...(he pleaded them)
Khushi: ok...
Shashi: okay beta...i spare you tonight...but don't forget...we have a football match to catch together...(he smiled happily)
Arnav: oh sure...i am really not gonna miss that...ok...i'll see you later guys...bye Khush..bye uncle..
Khushi: Arnie...don't forget the day after tomorrow...(she smiled and winked and Shashi noticed it)
Arnav: never...see u tomorrow at AK...(he smiled and drove to RM)

Khushi and Shashi entered GH...Shashi noticed evry expression of Khushi when Arnav and she talked about the day after tomorrow...Shashi thought of to inquire about it...so he started...
Shashi: what is all about the day after tomorrow??
Khushi was going upstairs when she stopped to turn to him...
Khushi: its Arnie's birthday Dad..(she again turned to go but Shashi's word stopped her)
Shashi: so??
Khushi: so what??(with a questioning eye)
Shashi: so...what's your plan??
Khushi: ohh...nothing special...woh...me and Arnie...(she thought that if she tells this to her Dad...it won't be a secret anymore...as she wanted it to be very private for both of them...she had lots of plan for the day..and she never wanted to share with anyone...) nothing Dad...just a small party may be...(she smiled awkwardly)
Shashi could smell something fishy...but he knew she'd never share anything regarding Arnav...so he decided to be quite...
Shashi: oh then its good...invite Karan for that party ok??(looking at her very firnly)
Khushi was now shocked to hear this name...she never want him with her especially when she is with Arnav...she has seen the insecurity of Arnav for her when she is with Karan..though she didn't know why doesn't want him between both of them...but she never want to ruin his birthday..its only for him...so she had to make some excuses...
Khushi: no Dad...nothing is fixed yet...actually I don't know what Arnie has planned...so can't say anything right now...and Karan...we are not very close yet so...(she looked at him and then down)
Shashi: I know...Karan told me about your lunch...thats why I called you to come home early...I wanted to discuss something...(with no expression)
Khushi was now confused...what he wanted to discuss..
Khushi: shoot Dad...
Shashi: what happened on your lunch...you left Karan alone...(he asked very firmly expecting some logical answer)
Khushi: what?(widened her eyes)
Shashi: yeah he told me...you left Karan alone on your table leaving your lunch and ran behind Arnav...
Khushi: so??
Shashi: so?? do you understand how he felt??
Khushi: huh?? what are you saying Dad? Arnie was there...and he was upset...and I needed to talk to him...whats the big deal??(she said very casually)
Shashi: Arnav is your friend...and Karan is your would be fiancee...(but cutted by Khushi)
Khushi: hey hey...hold on..when did I say that?? I mean...yeah I agreed to talk to him...but that doesn't mean I have accepted the proposal...and i need time...(she was surprised by all these now)
Shashi: what?? do you think all this joke?? listen Khushi...i don't know anything...we want you to get married...because its the right time...and Karan is a nice guy...and has a good family...so there is nothing much to think...and now you should think about yourself leaving Arnav...(with a very firm voice)
Khushi frowned...with frustration...
Khushi: then you mark my word Dad...don't you ever compare that Karan with my Arnie...Arnie is my best friend..I can't even think of a day without him...so you better don't say anything like that about Arnie anymore...and regarding karan...I really don't know anything right now...I really need time...if you can give me some time then its cool..or else forget about it...(she told these things in one go without breathing and left for her room without looking at him)

**here is the new update...I know there are lots of confusion about the Arnav and Khushi's behavior...many of my readers asked me about this...so plz...don't forget to give your feedback...do comment...and ask anything you don't understand...it'll take time for their romance as they are friends...so wait till then...don't forget to like the update..and comment...HAPPY READING!!😊
MJ_K2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update... dey both r mixing dere love *& friendship  feelings... wat is gng in dere minds
-.Pari.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update! Looks like both are confused about their feelings! Hopefully they will figure it out soon!