Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: paaruu

Looks like she's gone in search of mr sobti

Yaa maybe 😆
U never knw!!
karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Guys - sorry about the interruption - sort of had some internet problem...but since you guys have taken this thread to another three pages...so I will start all over again...

ok here it is...
Most awaited...
Fate-Mate chapter 34...
DO NOT RES
DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING UNTIL I OPEN FOR RES...
Thank You
-KC
Arshi_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
M sry i didnt knew it :( 😭
I was writing another waiting note!!!
M still waiting!!! Edited by Arshi_luv - 11 years ago
karmachameleon thumbnail
Hmmm - here it is...
Fate-Mate chapter 34...
DO NOT RES
DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING UNTIL I OPEN FOR RES...
Thank You
-KC
karmachameleon thumbnail
Fate-Mate 34
Thread 6

Thank you notes...

Appy – No I am not mad at you for asking for kiss FB. That's the least I can do – not get mad at you - :) Thanks for your reply – missed it last time. You and fate-mate update, go hand in hand. BIG THANK YOU for always taking the time out to comment on Fate-Mate and also letting me know when you have updated. Thanks Appy! I still get new readers who tell me they started reading this FF because you told them to – so another round of thank you for that! I hope I have covered everything. Oh, yes, thank you for making all those wonderful banners and VMs for this FF. I appreciate your effort and love towards this FF.

Gogreen: Look who decided to comment after the longest time? My very first stalker…..welcome back!

Nupsii – thanks! I still can't believe I have inspired other people to write, truly, thank you!

Meenu: Suljhi hui? Awww – thanks!

Fleurs: Thanks for such detailed reply. I appreciate it.

Shrads: Thanks for the wonderful detailed comments. I appreciate it.

To that one reader: I went through each and every page in the last update where you had mentioned 'Kaisa Khudha hai tu, bas naam ka hai tu, teri inti bhi na chali…." And I couldn't find who wrote that. I just wanted to let u know that I LOVE that line as well, in fact that's my fav. Line of this song but I didn't use it in the update because it didn't fit. Sorry!

Meenu: Thanks for counting how many words I have written so far……

"1,57,545...

One Lakh Fifty Seven Thousand Five Hundred Forty Five WORDS...

Almost 4770 words in each chapter..."

That's a LOT of writing...

New Readers: Welcome aboard. With my tight schedule these days, I haven't had a chance to welcome you all properly but I do read your comments and appreciate them. Thanks

Reader: Big thanks to the reader who got this thread opened again. I appreciate it. And for you to say that "the MODs might as well close this forum if they close Karmachameleon's thread." It MEANS A LOT!!

Another thank you to ALL my readers who take their time out to write something nice and even PM me to let me know that they have updated their comments. I really appreciate it guys. I do!

Edited by karmachameleon - 11 years ago
karmachameleon thumbnail

Bidding adieu to Mr. Sobti!

Mr. Sobti, I don't know if you are going to be in the show by the time I update next, hence I would like to say my little bon-voyage to you on this very thread. I wish you good luck in everything you do in the future. After enough chaos, enough bashing, enough protests, enough threats, enough pleading, we got to see your interview with Gul. I don't know what is scripted and what is not. Considering you are a fantastic actor and Gul is the one who created this fantastic show like IPKKND, all I want to say is that – IF you DO want to leave on your own, may god bless you with everything you ever wish for. Even if you are leaving for any other reason, I would still wish you all the luck in everything you may want to achieve. On behalf of all your fans and the forum members – WE WILL MISS YOU!!

-KC

P.S. Maybe one day I can write a script and work together….

karmachameleon thumbnail

Arnav Singh Raizada

I have only had 3 men in my life…..

1st – Salman Khan – My first and last celebrity love….

2nd – My Hubby – My TRUE love…..

3rd – Arnav Singh Raizada – My inspiration….

Who are you? Why am I even writing this little note for a fictional character? If I have a 0.00000000001 % chance of Mr. Sobti reading my note then I have absolute negative %age of chances of you reading this note because you don't exist. LOL. Yes, laughing at myself. You have made a sane and most practical woman like me so pathetic, it's not even funny. If I know you don't exist, why am I writing this note? You have drove us all crazy with many things of yours – anything from your face to your attitude BUT that's not why I am taking my time out to write this note – the reason why I wanted to thank you was that you are the inspiration behind my writing. If it wasn't for you, I don't think I would be here writing these many chapters of my FFs. So I would like to thank you for coming into my life and being that inspiration. One day when I get published, I will not forget to thank you.

A fan is not good enough word for what I feel for you…..

Your indebted

-KC

I will always remember you…..

Jab Tak Hai Jaan….

karmachameleon thumbnail

Discussion about Fate-Mate

Okay – little discussion about this FF and some complains. Why isn't he doing anything? Why isn't he confessing his love? How long is he going to wait? Why isn't the story moving forward? When will there be passion in this story like IASW300R? When will she know he is Mr. India? When will she know he is her fate-mate? Why doesn't she know his full name yet?

My answer: Even though it has been 33 chapters already, if you look carefully and count the chapters, they have known each other for less than a week. SERIOUSLY. I know it seems like forever because there are SO MANY chapters but timeline wise – it has only been few days.

Regarding not knowing her boss's name. It's her second day at work. As you guys can see, it's not one of the friendliest place to work, so if she doesn't know anything yet, she should, soon. She can't go to work every day and not know anything. Right? Just be patient.

BIG thank you to all the readers who read this FF and appreciate it this much regardless of the pace of the story. Another THANK YOU for the pleasantly surprising response to the previous chapter. And a sincere apology for the delayed update.

karmachameleon thumbnail

THIS CONTENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES.

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

-KARMACHAMELEON.