Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mink is nasty.

Aashka is such a nice friend to advice sana to mingle with the other team. 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sana wanted to become captain so she could nominate niketan...however i liked that she didnt back down.

btw, ashka asked rajeev to withdraw for sana as he withdrew for urvashi...rajeev didnt ask first.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TexanHolden

Mink is nasty.

Aashka is such a nice friend to advice sana to mingle with the other team. 

I am yet to watch yesterday's episode.. but you have Aansuka crush goggles on so your opinion is "moo" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am watching the show right now and feel like punching Rajev in the face ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ what is this "withdraw for me" crap??😡 just stand for an election like a man and win or lose like a man.. for a change Sana is coming across as very mature  ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

They did show in the precap,but didnt show in the episode. What happened between Sana and Aashka was probably more interesting for the edit team of bigg boss,thats why they showed that and all this happened late at night in the live feed.

The production and editing this year is the worst. So many precaps (on TV and on website) are not at all shown. It is basic common sense that when you show a trailer, it MUST be there in the main show. The editing is total crap this time. 😡
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

Yes, but what to do she is just stupid.

This Girl is really stupid though act smart sometimes.What Vishal pointed out abt her isolation with Aashka is damn true & she should understand that Aashka has a substantial Vote Bank which she doesn't.If nominated,high chances of gong out are there though BB Team may retain her as she's acting as a catalyst between two Groups now.
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

No, I think he was joking because he said he wants to get married next yr but he hasn't found the girl.

But really I don't know him too well. I'm just going by what he said in the live feed.

He is not.He was supposed to get married to his long time Girlfriend but he broke up this year reason being his wild Night Life & Sana.

Originally posted by: throughmysenses

He is not.He was supposed to get married to his long time Girlfriend but he broke up this year reason being his wild Night Life & Sana.

i think sana n vishaal  both r only  friends ...only pure   friendship  , love shov ka koi chakkar lagta nhi mujey n  yes vishaal had GF   ,  she was from  US