SSLK 15/11/2012 WU Gunjan Masala

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

[This is a members only post]

The Author of this Post has restricted the content of this post to members only.

SAPNE SUHANE LADAKPAN KE 15TH OCTOBER,2012 WRITTEN UPDATE

PART ONE

Episode begins with Vihaan and Rajiv talking. Vihaan tells Rajiv that the girl his mom chooses is not boring but interesting. Rajiv says so you like the girl mom has chosen. Rajiv says yes, what a coincidence she goes to my college as well. Rajiv says wow, what's her name. Vihaan is about to reply but he doesn't tell Rajiv. Vihaan says he will have to come to see her. But Rajiv says he won't go. Vihaan says fine, he won't talk to him and he leaves. Back at home, Rachna and Gunjan is in their room. Gunjan says don't you like your new hairstyle Rachna. Rachan is looking beautiful with her new makeover, but she is sad. Shayl comes and asks if Rachna is ready, she sadly says yes. Shayl tells her she is looking pretty. Shayl has an emotional talk to Rachna. Gunjan gets up and hugs her and tells her when she gets marry she will get to come back to the Garg family but in a new avatar, as daughter-in-law. Shayl says but you will still remain my daughter for me. Rachna is looking sad and Shayl asks her what happened? Gunjan says this is Rachan normal nervousness but she is here for her.

PART TWO

Shayl leaves them and says come down soon. Savitri and Vihaan have arrived at the Garg's. Vihaan is worried. They enter and Savitri introduces Vihaan to everyone but he has his hands over his mouth and is looking down. Then, Savitir this is your son-in-law and she takes his hands down and turns his face and Dayal looks at him. But before Dayal could look at him more, Vihaan starts to atke everyone blessings. (This part is hilarious) .when he finished he backs Dayal. Everyone is happy and goes. The two witches, Seema and Sangeeta are overwhelmed. All are in living room. Dayal looks at Vihaan and recalls the scene with Vihaan. Bua asks about Savitiri other son. Savitri says he is busy. Dholu and Mayank comes, they meet Vihaan. Savitri asks for "mayank sister", Shayl says she will be right back. Upstairs, Sangeeta goes to the room and is surprised to see both Rachna and Gunjan in pink. Sangeeta asks her why she is like this. Gunjan says she wants to give a good impression. Gunjan says give her the eta let she serve them. Sangeeta says Rachna has to do this, not you. Rachan nearly makes the tea fall. Sangeeta says hurry up. She leaves. Rachan and Gunjan smile at each other. Downstairs, Dayal tells Vihaan he don't know why but he has the feeling he has met Vihaan sometime. Vihaan says no. Dholu says he knows where. Vihaan is worried and surprised.

PART THREE

Dholu goes up to him and is thinking. He says I saw you in the photo. All laughs. Shayl says look your future DIL. Rachna comes with the tray of tea. Vihaan is surprised. He thinks what she is doing here. But then Gunjan joins Rachna with a tray of food. Vihaan smiles. The two witches, sad. Savitri says take my blessings. Rachana worried. Savitri is about to touch Rachna, but Gunjan walks infront of her hand and hit a spoon down. Gunjan gives a signal and both Rachna and Gunjan bows down but Rachna touches her feet while Gunjan picks the spoon up. The two wiyches and Vihaan shocked. But all smiles, after Gunjan shows the spoon. Savitri says come sit. Gunjan goes and sit. The two wiches are shocked. Gunjan then calls Rachna to sit too. Vihaan looking at Gunjan and smiling all the time. Seema goes to Mayank and says what is Gunjan doing. Mayank says she is being supportive to Rachna as her is nervous.

PART FOUR

Savitri says she has a gift for her bahu.  She hands the bangles but Gunjan collects them and says it's lovely. The two witches are shocked. Gunjan gives Rachna and says look at it. Savitri asks about the Karva Chauth, Gunjan does all the talking. Gunjan gives Savitri the food. She also gives Vihaan. The two witches are sad and are talking. Mayank asks what college Vihaan is going. Vihaan replies the same college as Gunjan and Rachna. All are surprised. Gunjan says they hardly see each other as they have classes. Savitri asks if her DIL is learning the chores. Bua says she knows them too well. Savitri says she wants to discuss something important, since it's modern times, she would like the SIL and DIL to talk in private. Rachna and Gunjan are shocked.

PRECAP:

Savitri says she would like her bahu to do the aarti. Shayl says of course, and turns around to give Rachna the aarti. Rachna worried, while Gunjan is shocked and don't know what to do!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS IS MEANT

EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIAN FORUM MEMBERS ONLY.

hey guys, please be notified that on the 22nd and 29th i won't be able to do update as my graduation rehearsals and graduation day respectively is scheduled. so other updater please see what you guys can do to get the updates ready. sorry again for inconvenience. until then guys enjoy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for the super fast update dee
thanks; after a long time reading updates
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Thank you for the awsome written update bhaiya ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the update. Today was super hilarious with gunjan poking her nose in everything!! Dont you worry about the next two weeks. Congratulations on graduating.
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks.. gunjan needs to stop it and let rachna fight her own battles..
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thnx for the super fast update
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gunjan is playing a dangerous game, why do all this nonsense?????  Let things be revealed, what, when the wedding happens she is going to be obligated to married Vihaan.  Because that's what I think is going to happen.  Childish games all round.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome guys. yes indeed after a long time, i'm finally back doing the updates, it felt so good and warm to be back😉

Prediction: After what happened today with Gunjan poking in everything i believe she might end up marrying Vihaan. I wish if this happen..

Precap: what will happen there? Gunjan needs a quick plan!
yeshhhh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the awesome update :-)