🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: reema2406
Thanks for sharing.I am proud of Sanaya...she is making both Barun and mohit comfortable 😊.Sanaya my respect for you is increasing day by day.
Originally posted by: reema2406
Thanks for sharing.I am proud of Sanaya...she is making both Barun and mohit comfortable 😊.Sanaya my respect for you is increasing day by day.
Yes, Sanaya is the cutie whom I respect from day 1.
Incidentally, I felt so happy that Sanaya probably took Barun along to the screening party to cheer him up - perhaps Barun's wife has gone to Delhi for Diwali and he has to shoot considering he has to wrap up stuff before going for his "long break"!!!