Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Caissa

I thought you were a sapna fan πŸ˜²

Not actually her fan Caissa...smtimes i like her smtimes i dnt...off late sm of her actions have been really disappointing...πŸ˜’...bt fan or not who cares...d post is damn funny...πŸ˜†
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
SAPNA has tried to give her women empowerment message at least two times on the SHOW -------but Bigg boss beeped it OUT  

The message started with something like ' tere maa ki'  and rest part was MUTED and could not be heard @ -  πŸ€”

SILLY BIGG BOSS

Not her fault if you can't see her women empowerment slogans tattooed on her body?!

I totally get Ms blue haired Marge Simpson mix Kate perry.

Edited by wickedkid - 11 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

What is sargasm? The exuberant pleasure received from experiencing really good sarcasm?

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

SAPNA has tried to give her women empowerment message at least two times on the SHOW -------but Bigg boss beeped it OUT  

The message started with something like ' tere maa ki'  and rest part was MUTED and could not be heard @ -  πŸ€”

SILLY BIGG BOSS

πŸ˜†

That was gold!

Originally posted by: taurusbb

Hey you missed out an important positive aspect of the revolutionary activist. It goes like this - someone stands up for you against Salman and even loses a task for you and the moment he is gone you start abusing him. That's called courage, bravery and ethics for activists. This is something everyone needs to learn. Especially school kids need to watch this as a part of Moral science studies in school - so they get to understand what true morality and values of frankly speaking activists is all about!!!

So true!