Poll

who is the rudest between this two?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
who do u think is the rudest Kiya or Ranveer?

please do comments guys and tell me the reason why u think so😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ranveer
coz he acts insane. i know he doesn't have parents but still he has no right to always shout at people. hope his character is improved. 
pluviophile. thumbnail
Both, Rv lets his mood be ruined by Aisha and then he gets his anger out on someone else and the same goes for Kiya!

If you look at it Kiyara ain't that different...

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ranveer for me because he keeps on saying that there is no one in his life but he fails to notice Panchi beside him and always hurts her... Kiya on the other hand was not rude to Juhi because she took her dress but she was just taking out her anger for her sister on juhi
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
at the moment, its ranveer because he has sold his brains to the alien but generally, Kiya. her initial rideness is very strong for me to consider anyone else ruder than her...Edited by Mais - 11 years ago
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mais

at the moment, its ranveer because he has sold his brains to the alien but generally, Kiya. her initial rideness is very strong for me to consider anyone else ruder than her...

Kiya was always rude wiv KD so was KD coz they used to hate eachother and she sometimes behaves rudly wiv Juhi coz Juhi always Talks about Anya Gujraj's sister Kiya Gujraj thats why Juhi is always after Kiya i guess everyone knows that, yes once she behaved rudly wiv Panchi as well other then dis she's not rude at all while her own family treatz her as a slave.

and i don't understand why will ranveer behave rudly with others coz of Alien, i mean she's being too nyc wiv him ya ya sometimes she asks too many questions and orders him which he dsnt like at all but just for a girl who he met for a month is making him behave like that?

-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ranveer as he knows that Panchi is right but is treating her wrong! 
'Bros before hoes'
'Chicks before dicks' 

He is forgetting this rule.. 

He chooses Aisha! And not Panchi his BFFL!!!Edited by -Alia- - 11 years ago