so i have 0 clue of what's going on. i only know know I'm gonna stand by Barun's decision and you know that about me.
i don't know who's having the last laugh but the whole episode only looked like a big laugh riot with so much dramaa :/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: premparbat
Fari
When I started to watch this show there were many people who had warned me of the fate of the show . Burnt from past experience I was asked to keep my expectations low but it was impossible to do so . I simply loved the show and the leads and despite several low points i always remembered the high ones.
never did I imagaine that they would go after the very people who have made the show come alive and the man who has given us a fantastic run ( I will also add Sanaya here , she has been exemplary )
i am not much of a political person and shy away from such nonsense and maybe if i was in Baruns place I too would decide that all this rubbish is not worth the toll it takes on one personally and professionally.
I for one believe the man and his current state but also believe that once he is gone he is gone and I am gone too...
If he comes back on a different show I will lookout for him but for now all i ask is
Please Barun & Sanaya continue...or end the show in a happy ending...
Divide and Rule ..Castling or any such maneuvers are not for the simple minded audience as me.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
Originally posted by: stardust-
Fari, I've been out of all the drama till date 😆.
so i have 0 clue of what's going on. i only know know I'm gonna stand by Barun's decision and you know that about me.
i don't know who's having the last laugh but the whole episode only looked like a big laugh riot with so much dramaa :/
Originally posted by: JelebiGovernaar
Well said Fari👏 You have penned down some logic to showcase the semblance that has been created to mask the chaos that is roaming around