Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, the PH & the channel have tons of talking heads in the media, on social networking sites, and even when you call in...Each has been given a different set of talking points to create as much panic as possible. In the midst of it all, they want to implicate Sobti as the reason for all of the fallout.

What counts NOW is the power of OUR words. We know there is something blatantly wrong in how the entire situation is being handled. Take a few minutes and pen down your thoughts to Mr. Shankar, Rajesh Chaddha, Natchiket Pantvaidya, Gul Khan. Inundate their offices with your WORDS. You are on this forum for Arnav and Khushi, Sobti & Sanaya...Here is where we do right by them.

Let the instigators feel the heat, too. Take no prisoners...Monday is when the real test begins.
GoGreen thumbnail
Do you think Gul will hear our words...

Noways.
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GoGreen

Do you think Gul will hear our words...

Noways.

For me, it is beyond the show now. It is about doing what is right. If I sat back & did nothing, that would be a disservice to the show & more importantly, to Sobti himself.

Conscience and karma will take care of the rest; she will have to 'hear' us even if she doesn't want to... 😊 Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG she has come out with an interview with Sobti.
I am going to be sick.