He had been forced to leave and I cant bear this.. No Barun means No IPK.. Half of the fans will stop watching the show frm the day he leaves. He was also not given the time to say proper goodbye and to say the fans his decision.. He was just forced to give some false hope.. Hate the PH and Gul Khan for this..
You are right. No matter what, he can't be immune to all that;s going on around him ! I bet he's as sad as all of us... (at this point I can't imagine anyone sadder than us fans..not even HIM! 😕)
It is a sad place to be for all of us. To think what a difference from last Diwali to this...😭
It will be a while before I'd be able to watch all those Rabba Ves - spl Diwali epi -without breaking my heart. ..
He is the most disturbed soul because of all this 😭 Its high time for him to be transparent and say if he is leaving or not rather than stating it as a long break. In case of confirm quitting, SP should give him a proper farewell
125