malvikatiwari96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
in the precap, kiya asked kd to come with her to some place (i forgot the name). so i think that maybe kiya is going to meet kunal there. there kunal will try to misbehave with kiya as kiya will try to escape, kd will come in to rescue. then BBAMMM... maybe the truth is out. 

i know it sounds stupid but just made a guess so no offense.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice thought on the matter. maybe kunal would have called her to accomplish her 'i'll do anything for you' task. she may have decided to tell the truth to kd. or maybe there must be a singing competition there bcoz the way she was asking him 'kya tum mujhe leke chaloge. mujhe mere buddy ki zaroorat hai... moral support ke liye.' it looks like she wants him to be there as a friend.

and if she wants to really save herself from kunal she should have asked jj for this. he knows everything and would have easily agreed to help her. uhh!!! monday kab aayega. 

Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god kuch bhi ho..i just want KD to know the truth...its making me go crazy arghhh!!!
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ditto yaar Piyu! But I don't think CVs will do it so soon! Humo tadpaayenge! ðŸ˜•
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i had a similar thought. i have a feeling this misunderstanding is going to end pretty soon.
-Lekha