So it's the end of SARUN now

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Arhi or no ArHi. IPK or no IPK. With barun leaving, it's effectively the end of SaRun now coz its very rare that the same jodi is repeated onscreen no matter how popular it might be. The only time it happened was in the case of gauri-hiten who starred in kutumb and kyunki coz it was the same production house and with Karan-kritika who starred in KMH-1 and KMH-2 coz they were the seasons of the same show. Morover, the consolation with these two Jodis was that atleast they are really life couples as well. However, none of these factors holds true for SaRun so for all intents and purposes atleast for the forseeable future, it's the end of SaRun.

I don't know how long will it be now for us to catch even a glimpse of SaRun together. I'm sure they will continue to meet offscreen but we might never get a footage of it coz usually stars are covered in parties and award functions and with barun not attending either, we might never see SaRun together again.

So more than being depressed and shattered for the death of a beautiful love story and a wonderful character, I'm deeply saddened by the end of this magical jodi.

I love u a lot SaRun. You will always be closest to my heart

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN SARUN ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI ARSHI SARUN... 😭🤢😭🤢😭🤢😭🤢Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 11 years ago
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thats it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SARUN.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.the end...

i am out of my mind now thinking i wont be able to see SARUn together after a few days...

PlovesArshi thumbnail
Will miss them terribly and I was thinking last night , how honest and talented they are on screen ! Made it sad thinking that it might be one of the last time , we might see them together , unless Star Plus makes a movie of IPK ! It could be so fun!
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PlovesArshi

Will miss them terribly and I was thinking last night , how honest and talented they are on screen ! Made it sad thinking that it might be one of the last time , we might see them together , unless Star Plus makes a movie of IPK ! It could be so fun!<div></div>

I don't even care abt IPK now. I just want SaRun together irrespective of the role or the story
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

<font size="1">Thats it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SARUN.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.the end...

i am out of my mind now thinking i wont be able to see SARUn together after a few days...
</font>

that's the only thing I was ever afraid of that is not seeing SaRun together anymore but I never thought I would have to face my fears so soon
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the thought itself is horrifying me...
how would I able to live without my SaRun ???😭
SaRun ki saath hi aisa kyu ??? IPK saath hi kyu ????
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
yes it is hostorically proved on hindi TV that unless the lead pair date in real life or are married in real life they never ever come back together. yes, it is the end of SARUN.

dont worry it is also historically proven among IF fans that all the fangirls can watch the lead heroine with some one else but they cannot watch the lead hero with another.

So when Barun comes on another show with another girl, very few SARUN fans will continue to watch but when Sanaya comes in another with another actor, 90% of SARUN fans will watch.

Such is FANGIRL behaviour and psychology.!! obsessive and obtuse!

SO YES END OF SARUN! because there was never any SARUN to begin with. The real actors were not paired but the characters they played were paired. So really only end of ARSHI.!!!!!!
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The best Jodi ever...hope they work together again...soon, very soon
Very sad to realize that we won't be able to see them together... 😭
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah cant IMAGINE life without SARUN and ARSHI!

VERY DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW!!!