Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkbutt thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: amarfan786

agree patani delnaaz ke andar kya kya cupa hua hai😆

yup she is loosing wait and i hope  she will throw out slowly as we start looking her true colour.😉
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

U r right about dellu👏

she is very manipulative..and play cleverly and showing her self innocent or victim 🤢 hope URVASHI show her reality...because she is friend her and raju too she know both of them and understand dellu's game plan soon😉 because only she have dare to tell her strait😎😆 

i hope so now i want to see her to be nominated😉
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bb doesnt show her sneaky talks n acts to cause fighting regular hr long show but when we watch live telecast its v clear shez playing v well & is v cunning! She talks to all seperately n make herself look good but put sana n ashka in disadv by creating misnderstandings as they r silly enough not not to see her game. They will b shocked at he end of show hen they will see how she manipulted them! Livetelecast has become most disadv to her only than any1else as we viewers see everything as it is!!!
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiviNitya

Bb doesnt show her sneaky talks n acts to cause fighting regular hr long show but when we watch live telecast its v clear shez playing v well & is v cunning! She talks to all seperately n make herself look good but put sana n ashka in disadv by creating misnderstandings as they r silly enough not not to see her game. They will b shocked at he end of show hen they will see how she manipulted them! Livetelecast has become most disadv to her only than any1else as we viewers see everything as it is!!!

exactly very well said👏👏