

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Prabba.. I wanna be first...otherwise I m quiting too..😭
See Below😊
Swathi, did not reserve a spot for me on the first page.


Originally posted by: boreddamsel
I was so upset today morning.. seeing all of you cry for Arnav and Khushi. I can't.. I simply can't. This is the same me who cried so much the day Arnav thought he lost Khushi. I haven't felt that emotion ever since then.. I haven't felt it for them at all. And it makes me really really really upset that I can't love them any more.I loved him so much so so much that I fought with my fiance .. we got into a major fight 'coz of Barun.. 'coz I wanted him to build muscles like Barun.. all my friends still tease me about it.. 😳I started getting annoyed at him.. when he started looking uninterested and bored.Look at the display pic.His look ruined the show for me.. I loved him so much that it made me really really upset when he lost interest in the show and the character..!You know I cried today.. 'coz I was so depressed.. that I couldn't feel what you guys felt for Arshi.. I feel like I betrayed them.. I don't know.. I cried talking to Avni and Tia.. they were trying to cheer me up on Skype..I don't hate him.. this is just my way of hating myself.. hating myself for falling so deeply in love with a character and having a deep-rooted crush on an actor at an age of 27.. the bubble burst and now I feel like a fool.. by bashing him I am bashing myself for being a fool .. that's all..
Prabba.. I wanna be first...otherwise I m quiting too..😭
hunger strike...
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
532