Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Red_Opium

Me like the ending, as I said before happily ever afters are my addicitions 😊!!! I really want the second hug to take place very soon ! Thank you , it was beautiful.

Thank you! I can't wait until the second hug. 
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet93

honestly loved this os

Aww yay! 😳
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
wow Pritt u r an awesome writer.
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

wow Pritt u r an awesome writer.

Aww thanks! 😳
anime_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum...loved kt...lyk itz de current track...pm me de nxt updatz..
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaarabia

awesum...loved kt...lyk itz de current track...pm me de nxt updatz..

Thanks! And okay! 👍🏼
-Pritt- thumbnail

Updating this soon! Just finished exams today! Wrote a new OS, updated my FF, and made VM which is uploading to YT now. I have no life! 👍🏼
..Shweta.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrittB

Updating this soon! Just finished exams today! Wrote a new OS, updated my FF, and made VM which is uploading to YT now. I have no life! 👍🏼

Thewe Thewe, Come to sugah baby. 🤗 We bowf dont hawe liwes.
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ForeverYours-

Thewe Thewe, Come to sugah baby. 🤗 We bowf dont hawe liwes.

😆!! Yay for us! 👍🏼
-Pritt- thumbnail
Part Three

Everything had happened so quick that Madhu didn't even realize as what moment RK had pulled her into his arms. She liked the feel of his arms around her. For the first time, it felt right. She slowly pulled away from his chest and stared up at him with her big brown eyes:

Madhu: Really?
RK: Really.
Madhu: So if I were to walk out of this room righ...
RK: I won't let you. 
Madhu: Oh really?
RK: Try me.

Madhu pulled out of his arms and ran towards the door. He ran after her, obviously since he's taller, his strides were larger and he caught Madhu by the waist. She was caught off guard and tripped over. RK caught her in his arms and they locked eyes. He brought her up to stand straight and she blushed. A slight smile lit her face. RK smiled as well, he was glad he made his biwi smile after everything that had happened today. Madhu looked up at RK and then down again:

Madhu: That..I...uhm, I have to g...
RK: Biwi, you're not doing anything now. You're lying down and going to sleep. You need rest. 
Madhu: I won't be able to sleep RK.
RK: Hmm...

RK looked around his room and then Madhu began looking around as well:

Madhu: What are we looking for?

RK didn't answer, instead he quickly picked up his wife in his arms:

Madhu: RK?!
RK: I was looking for our bed. 
Madhu: Huh, what?!
RK: I told you to sleep and you just stood there like you didn't know where our bed went. 
Madhu: RK, put me down!
RK: I will, in bed.

RK smirked and Madhu struggled to get out of his arms. He walked towards their bed and put her down on the bed. She sat up and crossed her arms:

RK: Biwi, sleep.

Madhu looked up at RK and then looked straight ahead with her arms still crossed. RK bent over and pushed her shoulders down to make her lie down. She sat up again. He pushed her down again. She sat up again:

RK: If you don't lie down like a good biwi, I'll come lie beside you and hold you all night.

Madhu looked up at RK:

Madhu: What? 
RK: You heard me. 
Madhu: Bu...
RK: No buts. 
Madhu: I'm not sleepy. RK, you know, Malik act...
RK: Biwi, we'll talk about that tomorrow.

Madhu looked down as she remembered seeing Malik with the gun. She was beginning to tear up again. RK sat on the bed beside her:

RK: Madhu, I don't blame Sasurji for what he did. It was his love for you that drove him to do that. And I respect that. It really surprised me how much he'd do for you. I never understood your relationship with him until recently.

Madhu looked up at RK and was a bit shocked to see this side to RK. A side that's trying to comfort her:

Madhu: Thanks RK. 
RK: Biwi, forget that. Just sleep now.
Madhu: No! Not until you accept my thank you!
RK: You're so stubborn.
Madhu: That I am!

Madhu smiled playfully and RK smiled back:

RK: Fine, you're welcome meri biwi. Now sleep.
Madhu: Okay!

Madhu was just about to lie down when they heard their room door open. Dipali walked in. RK was a bit anxious due to what had recently happened between them; he didn't want Madhu to find out yet because she had just found out about Malik. Dipali stared at the both of them:

Dipali: Oh Madhubala, you're back? We didn't know you'd be back so soon. We were jus...
RK: OUT! NOW!
Dipali: Oh RK don't worry, my heart isn't like that. I won't tell her anything. 

And with that, Dipali turned and walked out of RK's room with a wicked smile on her face. RK turned to face his biwi; he saw her staring up at him in question. He knew he'd have to explain himself to her now. But how?

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago