Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Shegarf71
What would the Happy ending be?For Arshi and Show...
My SKD...ASR does all maneuvers...Finally frustrated...ASR looked tired of it all...Khushi!He said...You have no idea wat you mean to me...how I see you...I see you like my angel...like someone who does not belong this earth...but you belong to me...I am the luckiest guy to have you...Nahin Arnavji...but Aarav...this one that one...ASR...now just mad...grabs twists pulls and pins...no Khushi...no Aarav,no shital,no Di,no nobody...Just me...think of me...who only thinks of you...only you...only we matter...nothing else...not anything in this world...I want you...and I want you to want me the same...the only thing that matters to you shud b me!!Now...that that's clear!!Lets make babies...slow very slow focus on their moment...and very slow fade out Sadly ...shud not fade but does😆...happily ever after!!
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
436