Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila
What got into Sapna today?! 🤔Just finished watching the episode.
I did not like her calling Urvashi moti bhais at all and then cussing Siddhu out for no rhyme or reason. She also misbehaved with Niketan and Rajiv. All in the same episode. Okay its time out for her, she needs to be eliminated before she single-handedly destroys everyone's goodwill towards her. This show is not the place for her. Her behavior was absolutely atrocious today. I am extremely disappointed in Sapna today. Yesterday, when I saw the precap, I thought someone must have needled her to an extent for her to explode like this. But no one really provoked her...she just flew off the handle. Or am I missing something? Did anyone catch the live feed of this incident? Fully story, anyone?
Dher AAye Dhurusth Aaye...😊
Happy that you are not like other sapnawadis who go on supporting her no matter what she does...
You missed...she gave Maa ki ch** gaali to Niketan...😡
Also her chugli giri...shame on her...🤢
Originally posted by: PCL24HHWZ6MXD3S5
I need to watch the entire episode before I can comment on this one. But judging from your post Dex, it doesn't sound too good. That bad, eh? 😕
Dher AAye Dhurusth Aaye...😊
Happy that you are not like other sapnawadis who go on supporting her no matter what she does...
You missed...she gave Maa ki ch** gaali to Niketan...😡
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila
Yea, Aaliya, there's no redeeming her actions today. She was disappointing. 😒
yaar actually bipolars are not so shrewed as to clearly remember that they have to put gulaal as per task when they are completely out of sanity.
hope u get my point!😉