This happened to me, after IPKKND...- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

33

Views

2.7k

Users

14

Likes

72

Frequent Posters

anuramesh26 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#31
res
I use what the too... but to myself, not in front of the kids or hubby😃 I always had the habit of doing the open- mouth and wide eyes expression - and it turns out that i'm not teh only 'sanki to do that" like my husband claimed🤣
Planning to try jalebi soon, scared what if it turns out like Arnav's jalebi😆
I do a lot of sanki stuff too!🤪My poor husband and kids hav been so supportive of me😆
Mamji's language is been religiously followed by my elder daughter. She even says 'hai re nandkishore' like buaji. and she even does that 'kushi's dance' ( the one she does after the basket ball match)🤣
IPKKND has affected two generations!
Edited by anuramesh26 - 13 years ago
SSB28 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: Ms.Cheeni

oh ho!!!! But hey dont damage your health yaar!!!:)



No do not worry I am perfectly fine. 😊
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: sarah1000

Lol I'm always saying 'what the', and I tried making jalaibi and thisis going to sound crazy but I saw the same adidas pants Arnav wears for bed so I got them and wear erm at night too. Lol. I'm totally obbsessed with this drama and Barun, him and Sanaya make it ace to watch.

oh my god...you bought the same ones!!!!! Thats amazing! :)
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: anuramesh26


res

I use what the too... but to myself, not in front of the kids or hubby😃 I always had the habit of doing theopen-mouth and wide eyes expression - and it turns out that i'm not teh only 'sankito do that"like my husband claimed🤣
Planning to try jalebi soon, scared what if it turns out like Arnav's jalebi😆
I do a lot of sanki stuff too!🤪My poor husband and kids hav been so supportive of me😆
Mamji's language is been religiously followed by my elder daughter. She even says 'hai re nandkishore' like buaji. and she even does that 'kushi's dance' ( the one she does after the basket ball match)🤣
IPKKND has affected two generations!

hahaha true fans i say !!!!! :)

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 7 years ago

\\#IPKKND Rewind// "You're mine" / Episode 300 plus

I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 4 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".