Is your husband /BF like ASR / Arnav? (Edit)

ipkkndholic thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
Is your husband /BF like ASR / Arnav? 😉
Share some ASR/Arnav moments you might have spent with your Husband / Boy-friend!
For Guys -- Have you shared any "Khushi" moments with your wife / Girl-friend? 😃
EDIT:
I had made a post earlier to understand what you expect from your partner BECAUSE of ASR/Arnav... You can check that too..
Edited by ipkkndholic - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

42

Views

3.6k

Users

28

Likes

97

Frequent Posters

A_Soul thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
poor me... no boyfriend... no husband... no moment!!!! 😔
lolly143 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
only when he gets angry...or else he's a crazy and loving person 😳 my daughter says 'dada u r like asr when u get angry' 😆
alicekhan11 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
dont have one yet!!!!! still single 😉
arnavocean6 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
oh havent i told u b4 tat i watch this serial coz it closely resembled my ownlife? .. even some instances.. well will share a bit later .
Shiva is every bit ASR -Arnav combo. He too runs his business and is doing well he has this big fat ego and attitue that he is right. But when it comes to caring for me he is every bit Arnav. We live in chennai
Ours is an Arranged marriage though and we were in our courship period and this guy says get out from his car. I was like wat the.. are you even real? and then I got down and walked away ...He came back after a while though but I didn't get in and came home all by myself..
we patched up later.. I was going to meet him and was caught up in a traffic jam... I was hungry and it was getting late.. me was in middle of road caught in traffic.. I called him and we were chatting.. and I only mentiioned him Im hungry ... but when I finally met him at his place.. he had bought goodies for me to eat and fed me .. I was really touched then...
After our wedding I was knocked by a bus while I was standing in a terminus... he went totally nuts... also he has this habit of going on this longie drives when he is pissed off...
He bought me a Barun Sobti blow up when he saw me keeping Barun's photo on my laptop scr and mobile.. Stupid thing played a reverse psychology thing on my Arnav Singh Raizada attraction.
Just sometime back around 23rd oct or so I asked for a divorce (Yep we are married for 5 yrs and we still fight-patchup)... and all that he did was to take me for a private dinner that day...I even mentioned this in my comment to your post that day...
well there is more rabba ve moments which are there but I'll stop right here 😊
P.S. I am not that naive as Khushi but my basic nature is the same. I like people and try to accomodate them ..and Shiva is reserved kind of person and compartmentalises his priorities well. Am a bit emotional types..
I am not at all that very good looking as khushi and he is not a hottie like Barun ..
Edited by arnavocean6 - 13 years ago
xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
MY BF was like ASR angry... less talk..ego...but v broke up (14 years ago...but whnever i see ASR ...he reminds me him)

My husband is bit like Arnav caring ...

But Both r cant bit hotwa😆


I m like Khushi I guess 50% cause after kids got resposibilities...I m very filmy...I love to do drama in real life too😆

But not tht good looking like Khushi and cant be daanveer or sacrifice my love for someone
like shit-all
sarani thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#7

me too yaar still i dont meet any one like asr

Patato thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
first tell me yours..😉
me... im single..😛
sheanuzz thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#9
My nephew is just like ASR/Arnav

Has the same temper but does not show it. Just gets all steely cold.
Is as reserved as him
Accomplished in his work but not in business. He is known for his frank and straight forward attitude and extremely hardworking and so climbing the ladder quickly.
He is Arnav to his wife extremely protective and caring.
Does not talk much unless he knows you.
Does not believe in God.
Extremely good looking!!

His wife is a great looker and also a foodie like Khushi. She talks one to a dozen and keeps worrying her hubby just like Khushi. However she is not naive like Khushi.

Whenever I look at them together I get reminded of our ASR/ Khushi.


dieforasr thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
#10
Deewali night...2011..😉😳 I really want that magical moment in my life...😳

😕
I don't have any BF..😆




Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand â–¼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand â–¼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".