Frequent Posters

kiran_rati thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
can u plz add me to ur buddy
add me and pm me all ur ff updates

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

we understand Maan used Geet as a trap to confirm Dev's involvement and it was very necessary also because if he will not know who is behind all attacks then it will be more dangerous...if I think in future family members come to know about this then they should understand gravity of the situation...

now why all are blaming Maan and Yash...what they have done...because of them Geet is till alive...all family members should understand that Maan is not any God that he know everything in advance...he is doing everything in his power to make everybody safe...when both yash and Maan are taking steps to make everybody safe then also all are opposing and blaming them and now when Geet is attacked then also they are blaming them...

the good news is that at last now Maan is sure that Dev is ehind every attack on Geet and Vicky...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

dreams-reality thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AMAZING UPDTE 
SSO MAAN FINALLY GOT TO KNOW THAT DEV IS BEHIND ALL THIS 
Rajshree12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ssooo finally Maan ko pata chal gaya dev ki sachai.ke baae me...
my poor Geet...kya haalat bana di uss b****** dev ne meri Geet ki...
& omg Maan used.Geet for his so called plan of knowing whether itt was dev or not...
how.could he???..Maan it was question of Geet's life ...how could he???
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow di u r the best i wanted DL to be updated today and u r updating it😳

waiting di😊
Romanaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WAITINGEdited by Romanaxx - 11 years ago
mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing part loved it each beat of part dear 
anjucool thumbnail
sorry for double post Edited by anjucool - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Part 30

Maan: Khan Saab.. I need each and every detail of Dev Raichand once again. His each move, where he goes wat he does everything.

Khan Saab: hmm.. why cant we just finish him off..

Maan: I don't.. he will die when the time comes.. but now I need to know wats in his mind. Make sure tat the bracelet reaches safe to him and he should not doubt about us.

Khan Saab: Ok… have already sent my men's after him.

Maan: I want you Khan Saab..

Khans Saab; phir yaha ki security.

Maan: don't worry about it.

Maan sat down thinking about wat he did to Geet. he cursed himself for playing with her life but he wanted to know whether it was Dev or not. His mind flashbacked to the time when he had heard the conversation between Dev and Vishal at the Raichand Enterprises when he had been there for an emergency after few days of the Raichands' fiasco.

Vishal: Dev.. why don't you forget her.

Dev: No dad.. I cant.. its for the first time I fell for a girl and she is taken away by someone else.

Vishal: Dev.. she is not the only one.

Dev: she is dad.. she is.. the moment I saw her for the first time I knew she is perfect to be my prey.

Vishal: prey..

Dev: I mean perfect for my life Dad.. Geet Handa.. is just beyond perfect for Dev Raichand and she will be mine.

Vishal: Dev.. dekho.. just control your anger. It was not easy for you to get out from your past.. and m happy tat you are back as Dev for us.. but please do control yourself.

Dev: Dad…. Tat was my past in Canada.. and now m not tat person anymore. You know I have been all cured now.. but I need her dad. She has become my life.

Vishal: Dev… she cannot be urs.. she is his.. MSK.. fianc.

Dev: I will see to it dad.. now back to work…he will be here soon.

Maan jerked out of his thoughts and realized tat it was the first time when he had a doubt about Dev. He just had heard the conversation between Dev and Vishal and his anger had increased but before he could do anything Geet was once again attacked at college confirming his doubts tat it was none other than Dev when Annie had given the hanky and therefore he played the biggest game to further confirm his doubts but he was at loss in this game.

" you will pay for this DEV RAICHAND.."

Here geet opened her eyes trying to adjust but she could only see darkness all around she tried to get up but felt tat she was being pushed down on the bed. She moved her hands feeling someone touching her skin. She crawled backwards once again hurting her waist while her burnt skin troubled her giving pain but she did not feel it. she could only feel someone touching her skin and coming on top of her.

Don't touch me….. I.. did .. not.. do anything.. don't touch me..

Geet could feel tat someone was laughing and touching her trying to remove her clothes.

Don't.. don't..please.. don't.. touch me..

She suddenly felt her skin burning with fire while she screamed calling out..

Maan… choddo mujhe.. chodoo.. don't hurt me.. Maan.. don't hurt me… please.. its paining.. leave me.. don't touch me.. leave me..

She got her hands on the pillows and threw it as if she was hitting someone. She moved back and jumped out for her bed throwing whatever she could get.

Don't.. its burning… Maan.. maan…. save me.. Maan… Maan….

Maan who was angry on himself heard her and ran to the room only too see it in a mess. He tried to locate her and by now all were in the room.

Go.. don't come near me.. don't touch me.. I know.. you will. Touch me.. go.. go..don't touch me.. Maan…. Maan…. see they are touching me.. Maan.. please.. don't touch me.. Maan.. shh go.. don't come near me…

Maan at last located her sitting at a corner behind the sofa and she was all mess while her wounds were bleeding. He closed his eyes seeing her like tat. he tried to move but was stopped when he was hit by a hard object.

Don't.. near me,.. go.. don't come.., Maan.. Maan. will… kill.. you.. don't.. come..

Vicky and Prem did try to come closer but were stopped by Maan.

Maan: No.. don't go near her.. she will hurt herself more.

Prem: Par Maan.. we cant just leave her like tat.. just see her wounds have started to bleed and she can have infection.

Maan: I know Prem.. but we cant take risk.. just see the things near her.. she may hurt herself with them.

Vicky: But bro.. it will be more dangerous.

Maan: tats wat Vicky.. just let her calm down.

Others who were just seeing and hearing were crying. They could not see Geet hurting herself calling out for Maan. Maan slowly walked towards her trying to move all the things away from her so tat she could not hurt herself or anyone. Geet did sense someone coming close to her.

Leave.. don't come.. close.. Maan.. Maan…

Maan slowly touched her while she snapped him away..

Don't touch me.. I know.. you will.. don't..please don't hurt me.. please..

Maan once again held her and pulled her closer while she kept hitting him with her hands.

Leave me.. please.. leave me.. don't touch me.. please..

Maan: ssshh Jaan.. its me.. its Maan..

Maan hugged her hard while trying to calm her down but she was no where in her senses.

Leave.. don't touch me.. Maan… Maan.. save me.. leave me… don't touch..

Maan's heart cried seeing tat she could not even feel his touch. He hugged her while Prem and Vicky held her hands now trying to calm her down.

Prem: Geet. calm down.. calm down princess.. its us.. geet.

Vicky cried seeing her while she calmed a bit and Prem and Vicky left her hands while Maan still hugged her tight fearing tat she may get violent again.

Vicky: Yeh kya hua Bro.. how are we going to see her like this. why bro.. why could not you save her.

Maan just looked up at Vicky for a second than again he looks at Geet. he slowly got up carrying her and making her to sleep on bed.

Raj: I think its better we call a doctor for her. aise hi hota raha than we will lose her.

Maan: no one will call the doctor. There's nothing wrong with Geet. do you get it.

Raj: Maan.. don't you get wat I said. She needs a doctor.

Maan: she needs me dad. She needs me..

The moment Maan tried to get up his grip on his hand increased while Maan just gave a smirk to others.

Maan: see dad.. she needs me and no one can help her in this. I would want you all to leave us alone now.

Rano gave a accusing look to Maan while Raj plead for sorry to Mohinder. He could not do anything with this craziness of Maan and Rano could not even go near her daughter.

Maan slowly loosened the grip and removed her shirt while exposing her waist. His anger once shoots seeing her skin. He controlled it and cleaned the skin with dettol and applied the antiseptic cream in order to prevent any infection. Every time she hissed with pain his heart died with the realization tat he was responsible for all this. he settled down on the bed taking her on him on her back. He held her waist softly kissing her hair while she drifted into a sleep while Maan's sleep was no where to be near his eyes.

Raj: mohinder… m sorry I really cant stop Maan from doing all this.

Mohinder was quite and did not say a word to him.

Rano: Sorry.. it should be Maan who should say sorry. Agar Maan and Prem would have not been so carefree during the marriage this would have not happened. Kya kiya unh dono ne.. kaha hain woh insaan jisne meri phool jaisi beti ka yeh haal kar diya hain. Haan Prem batao.. kaha hain woh.

Prem: Maa… we did not find him. woh actually

Priya: Stop giving reasons Prem. Someone comes inside the Mansion and does all this. do you even realize ki kya hota.

Prem: m sorry Badi Maa.. I did not know tat this would happen or else.

Rano: Or else wat Prem.. wat..

Annie was feeling bad to hear everyone blaming Prem. She knew tat their family had to know about the attack on geet but Prem had warned her about it and she was quietly listening when they were just married.

Dadima: Bahut hua yeh Tamasha ab.. wats the use when everything has happened. We need to take care of Geet now.

Raj: Only if your grandson allows us Maa.. dekha nahi kaise baahar bhej diya hume. Even her own parents are not allowed to be with her.

Dadima: Raj.. why don't you understand him.. its only Maan who can handle her now.

Raj: Zabaardashti karke hain na Maa.. this all happened coz of him. I will never forgive him. bahut security security karta haina.. this is the second time Geet has been attacked.

(poor Raj dad.. inhe tho abhi bada dhakha lagne baki hain.)

Dadima: Raj, I don't say tat Maan and Prem are right but right now its only Maan who can handle her.

Maan: Arrange for our marriage Dad.

Everyone were shocked to hear the words and turned to see Maan standing there. Maan had finally decided to get married to geet as he could not let her stay alone as he very well knew tat it was only him who could manage her with her wild behaviour.

Maan; I will get married to Geet tomorrow itself.

Raj: are you mad Maan. do you even realize wat you are saying.

Maan: I don't want to realize anything Dad, except tat Geet needs me now.

Raj: Needs you.. its you whom she fears the most maan aur ab tho uski ish haalat ke zimmedaar bhi tum ho.

Maan: Dad.. there's no way tat I will change my decision and if anyone has any problem than fine.. I don't want you all to be with me.

Priya: Maan… do you even respect us and her parents. Just coz you and she are in love, it does not mean tat you do wat you want. She has her parents to decide about this.

Raj: Maine kaha tha.. its better tat we break this alliance Mohinder. Kaha tha maine ki Maan sab barbaad kar dega.

Mohinder: Raj maine pehle bhi kaha tha aur aaj bhi wahi keh raha hoon.. tat no one can love my daughter more than Maan. I agree tat he is short tempered but I cant let my daughter to suffer staying away from him.

Rano: No..  he does not.. agar kartha to ab tak woh insaan zinda nahi hota jisne iski Geet ko chune ki koshish ki hain.

Mohinder: Rano… bas ab…

Maan: Dad.. will you or I should think tat none of you are ready.

He waited for an answer but getting to reply he said.

Maan: fine than don't say that I did not let you know about our wedding. It was decided tat after Prem-Annie wedding I would marry geet within a month but now I cant wait for it.

Prem though was quite for long he could sense something else also troubling Maan. He knew though Maan was tough and hard he would never do something against his family and here he wanted to marry without their consent. He kept quite and slowly followed Maan behind him. he saw him going to Geet's room and sitting next to her while his eyes were teary.

" Jaan.. m really sorry. I know tat by marrying you like this, it will hurt you but I don't have any other way Jaan. I cant let you stay all alone here like this and I know no one can control you. m really sorry Jaan m really very sorry."

Maan placed a soft peck on her forehead and was shocked to hear Prem.

Prem: Maan…

Maan quickly wiped his tears before Prem could notice them.

Prem: you don't need to hide them Maan. You and me may not be same but we are one Maan. our lives are one.

Maan: I know Prem.

Prem: Maan.. wats the matter.

Maan looked at Prem for a second and averted his gaze from him.

Maan: kuch nahi.

Prem: Than why this marriage when Geet is not in senses Maan. don't you know wat dreams she has for her wedding.

Maan: I know but I need to marry her.

Prem: Who was he Maan..

Maan; no one..

Prem: Maan… who was he..

Maan: I said Prem koi nahi tha….

Prem: Than I don't want you to marry my sister Maan. you know wat Maa and Bade papa is right. They are right Maan.. we failed to protect our geet, we failed to protect her Maan.

Maan: Dev.. Dev Raichand..

A moment, and tat moment the time stopped for Prem who heard this name.. DEV RAICHAND.

Maan: Haan tat bloody b***** is none other than DEV RAICHAND…

Precap: Kya Shaadi hogi.. ya koi aur dhamaka…

Do like and comment

Ok here finish off this thread for next update

Love u alll for ur support

Edited by sdlife19 - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
Me first yipppeee
Awsome update
Maan listens the conversation between dev nd vishal
Pathetic bas***d man
Feeling sooo bad for geet
Bubbly nd cutr geet gets lost somewhere